Skip to content

NFL Network - Browns Preseason TV Schedule

The Browns Board
25 14 3.6k
  • OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by OconRecon
    #5

    Also,

    Columbus channel 10 has it live at 8 p.m.

    STO running the heck out of it: 12 a.m., 5 a.m., 4:30 p.m. on 8/16 and noon on 8/17

    (Does that mean west coasters with satellite see it at 9 p.m. P.S.T.?)

    NFL Network running it again at 4 p.m. on 8/17

  • R RoethlisbergerFumbles wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Looks like I'm going to be up late. Don't have to work Sunday.

  • Looks like I'm going to be up late. Don't have to work Sunday.

    Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @roethlisbergerfumbles said:

    Looks like I'm going to be up late. Don't have to work Sunday.

    I'm going to record it and watch it in the morning when I get up.

  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
    #8

    @shepwrite said:

    I posted this under "NICE!" Probably not obvious enough, though.

    It'll be 10 pm here, but I'm on a spa weekend. I'd like to know if Terranea gets NFL Network. Seriously.

    I posted this on August 1st...just thought I would be straight forward. 😕

  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @shepwrite said:

    How the hell did I miss it for four days????

    Apologies.

    No prob...it's important to get the word out 🙂

  • BrownsFan17B BrownsFan17 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @shepwrite said:

    What is STO? Do I get it on DirecTV?

    It's Sportstime Ohio and yes it's on Directv. I can't remember the exact channel # but it's in the mid 600's. The problem is because we are on the west coast it blacks out some stuff.

  • P PBJ wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I will be down in southern Ohio for the first game. Lucky for me Dayton's WHIO is broadcasting the first three games live.

  • OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @shepwrite said:

    What is STO? Do I get it on DirecTV?

    662 and 662-1 for standard def and HD respectively, on your DirecTV dial.

  • BrownsFan17B BrownsFan17 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @shepwrite said:

    Thanks. Why the hell would they black it out, considering they aren't showing preseason games on Sunday ticket? I don't get it.

    I'm hoping they won't black out the preseason games this year . Nothing against NFL Network but you have to listen to the other team's radio announcers for 1/2 the game.

    Shep, they have a show on every night called Training Camp daily that's pretty good. I think it's on about 7:30 our time.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Thanks. Why the hell would they black it out, considering they aren't showing preseason games on Sunday ticket? I don't get it.

    I'm hoping they won't black out the preseason games this year . Nothing against NFL Network but you have to listen to the other team's radio announcers for 1/2 the game.

    Shep, they have a show on every night called Training Camp daily that's pretty good. I think it's on about 7:30 our time.

    OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @brownsfan17 said:

    I'm hoping they won't black out the preseason games this year . Nothing against NFL Network but you have to listen to the other team's radio announcers for 1/2 the game.

    Shep, they have a show on every night called Training Camp daily that's pretty good. I think it's on about 7:30 our time.

    Also Browns 1-on-1 starting tomorrow night with Coach Eric Mangini. Just found it, haven't watched it. Same channel, STO.

    (nice combo of threads mods)

  • @brownsfan17 said:

    I'm hoping they won't black out the preseason games this year . Nothing against NFL Network but you have to listen to the other team's radio announcers for 1/2 the game.

    Shep, they have a show on every night called Training Camp daily that's pretty good. I think it's on about 7:30 our time.

    Also Browns 1-on-1 starting tomorrow night with Coach Eric Mangini. Just found it, haven't watched it. Same channel, STO.

    (nice combo of threads mods)

    Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @oconrecon said:

    Also Browns 1-on-1 starting tomorrow night with Coach Eric Mangini. Just found it, haven't watched it. Same channel, STO.

    I wish somebody would post the Browns STO shows on YOUTUBE but alas...

  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
    #16

    ------------------ UPDATE ------------------

    The SECOND Preseason game (Detroit Lions @ Cleveland Browns)

    will be shown on THE NFL NETWORK

    on Sunday August 23 from 10am - 1pm ET

    Set your DVR's (add extra time...just in case)

    Actual game will be played the night before (starting on Saturday August 22 at 7:30pm ET)

    I ASSUME it will be shown locally (in the Cleveland area) live?

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @shepwrite said:

    Hey, since I'm in a hotel that night, I'm DVR-ing the game off NFL Network HD at 10 rather than risking a blackout on STO. BUT... I'd really like to know if they showed it in Cali, so can one of you guys let me know?

    I'll also set the NFL Network replay of the first game but I'll check out STO to see if they're showing it on D-TV.

    Ok..all that said...you're on a "Spa Weekend"? WTF?

    🤔

  • F Farang wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @shepwrite said:

    What is STO? Do I get it on DirecTV?

    For people with dish network it is on ch. 431.

  • @shepwrite said:

    What is STO? Do I get it on DirecTV?

    662 and 662-1 for standard def and HD respectively, on your DirecTV dial.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #19

    @oconrecon said:

    662 and 662-1 for standard def and HD respectively, on your DirecTV dial.

    Yeah, but you need the Directv Sports Package that will set you back an extra $12 a month to get it. The regular subscriptions don't have it. 🙁

    I suppose that's cheaper than the extortion for Sunday Ticket.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Hey, since I'm in a hotel that night, I'm DVR-ing the game off NFL Network HD at 10 rather than risking a blackout on STO. BUT... I'd really like to know if they showed it in Cali, so can one of you guys let me know?

    I'll also set the NFL Network replay of the first game but I'll check out STO to see if they're showing it on D-TV.

    Ok..all that said...you're on a "Spa Weekend"? WTF?

    🤔

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @mark-o said:

    I'll also set the NFL Network replay of the first game but I'll check out STO to see if they're showing it on D-TV.

    Ok..all that said...you're on a "Spa Weekend"? WTF?

    🤔

    LOL.....maybe he works there 😉

    It is a nice place. The wife and I went there for a few days several years back at her insistence.

    The golf was pretty good, while she did all the mud pack crap.

    I told her if she wants mud on her, she can come along the next time my brother-in-law and I go hog hunting in Alabama or the Florida panhandle. She will get plenty of mud on her.

  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Bump...REMINDER! This weekend 😎

  • busterB buster wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Dan........any sopscast info for this season ?

  • B brownsfan72116 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @dan-in-florida said:

    I PM'd you the answer 🙂

    send me some info on sopcast as well, only way I get to watch the games. Cant imagine why they dont play them in Arkansas lol

  • T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
    #24

    @dan-in-florida said:

    It sucks that the game (against the Titans) will be delayed 2 days before it will be shown on the NFL Network.

    The THIRD Preseason game (Tennessee Titans [Tits] @ Cleveland Browns)

    will be shown on the NFL NETWORK

    on Sunday August 31 from 12am - 3am ET

    Set your DVR's (add extra time...just in case)

    The game is actually played an Saturday, August 29 @ 7:30pm but is NOT being shown live on the NFL Network.

    2uhvo9c.jpg

    Just as a side note....no need to add extra time on your DVRs for NFL Network's re-airs of games. They edit out pre-kickoff, halftime, etc. stuff and fit it to the scheduled time slot.