Skip to content

Fauci

Political Discussion
28 6 679
  • And more information about vaccination. I'd take him over just about anyone else on the status of both COVID-19 and progress in vaccinations for it. Breitbart has it's own agenda to support trumpy and not any real truth. This guy doesn't have a not so hidden agenda like they do. He's one of the best in the world.

  • And an interview with Dr. Paul Klotman, President, CEO and Executive Dean of Baylor College of Medicine. Latest update from last Friday. Stick with these two and you don't have to wonder what politicians are saying about the virus or about Fauci. Don't be misled---listen to front line experts instead whose only interest is finding a way to beat this thing while looking truthfully at what the real effects are so as to guide their work. Their sole purpose is to beat it. And they come from a very conservative school in a very conservative community in a very conservative state.

  • PS-I hope the links I provided will be of use to everyone regardless of political persuasion. You can get updates from them on youtube by typing in their names every now and then. I believe Dr. Klotman is the overall leader of their team and he does a weekly update. They have a very excellent team attacking this disease and they stay up with all international efforts as a part of their own work.

  • Tex I will just keep repeating stay in your bunker if it makes you feel better. This whole self protection thing has really set itself up into two political camps. So I don't really care one way or the other. I'm going to live my life. If I catch this shit and die from it? Tough beans for me. Of course no tougher than if the cancer comes back or if I have a big heart attack. But if it is 2 covid-19 , before I die I will have somebody hold a video camera so I can tell everybody to fuck right off.

    ???

    WSS

  • Well I had planned a 3 day camping trip today to N. Padre Island with my son and grandsons. You get nearly a whole mile of beach to yourself there COVID free if you drive about 10 miles down it. But damned if this screwball tropical storm didn't throw a monkey wrench in with tides up to the sand dunes (submerging potential camping spots), dangerous riptides in the water and a bunch of man-o-war jellyfish so you can't even go wading. Plus they closed the beaches to overnight camping until this all clears up there.?

  • Pic a friend of mine took at lunch today on Padre island.

    101981293_10215007219487228_755094575031

    As of midnight Saturday night we had received 17.6 inches of rain thus far in June. Our  monthly rainfall average for June is 8.2 inches. We have more than doubled that in the first week of June.

  • AxeA Axe

    Pic a friend of mine took at lunch today on Padre island.

    101981293_10215007219487228_755094575031

    As of midnight Saturday night we had received 17.6 inches of rain thus far in June. Our  monthly rainfall average for June is 8.2 inches. We have more than doubled that in the first week of June.

    @axe said:

    Pic a friend of mine took at lunch today on Padre island.

    101981293_10215007219487228_755094575031

    As of midnight Saturday night we had received 17.6 inches of rain thus far in June. Our average monthly rainfall average for June is 8.2 inches. We have more than doubled that in the first week of June.

    No one cares.

  • AxeA Axe

    Pic a friend of mine took at lunch today on Padre island.

    101981293_10215007219487228_755094575031

    As of midnight Saturday night we had received 17.6 inches of rain thus far in June. Our  monthly rainfall average for June is 8.2 inches. We have more than doubled that in the first week of June.

    @axe said:

    Pic a friend of mine took at lunch today on Padre island.

    101981293_10215007219487228_755094575031

    As of midnight Saturday night we had received 17.6 inches of rain thus far in June. Our average monthly rainfall average for June is 8.2 inches. We have more than doubled that in the first week of June.

    Good post thanks for sharing!

  • @axe said:

    Pic a friend of mine took at lunch today on Padre island.

    101981293_10215007219487228_755094575031

    As of midnight Saturday night we had received 17.6 inches of rain thus far in June. Our average monthly rainfall average for June is 8.2 inches. We have more than doubled that in the first week of June.

    Good post thanks for sharing!

    @vambo said:

    Good post thanks for sharing!

    My double usage of the word average not withstanding, even with a paltry average of 8.2 inches for a month.. We get a lot of rain. 😉

  • PS-I hope the links I provided will be of use to everyone regardless of political persuasion. You can get updates from them on youtube by typing in their names every now and then. I believe Dr. Klotman is the overall leader of their team and he does a weekly update. They have a very excellent team attacking this disease and they stay up with all international efforts as a part of their own work.

    @texasag1969 said:

    PS-I hope the links I provided will be of use to everyone regardless of political persuasion. You can get updates from them on youtube by typing in their names every now and then. I believe Dr. Klotman is the overall leader of their team and he does a weekly update. They have a very excellent team attacking this disease and they stay up with all international efforts as a part of their own work.

    Over 1,000 health professionals sign a letter saying, Don't shut down protests using coronavirus concerns as an excuse

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/health/health-care-open-letter-protests-coronavirus-trnd/index.html?fbclid=IwAR3XRug5INJZlbT2a2BqVQzsVbC822bCqeAavVD1F0Y8e1ccEQnkgCt9c5U

    Mallory Simon-Profile-Image

    By Mallory Simon, CNN

    Updated 9:08 AM ET, Fri June 5, 2020

     
    Protesters march Thursday, June 4, 2020, in San Diego. Protests continue to be held in U.S. cities, sparked by the death of George Floyd, a black man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police officers on May 25.
     
    Protesters march Thursday, June 4, 2020, in San Diego. Protests continue to be held in U.S. cities, sparked by the death of George Floyd, a black man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police officers on May 25.

    (CNN)A group of health and medical colleagues has penned an open letter to express their concern that protests around the United States could be shut down under the guise of coronavirus health concerns.

    The letter -- which went on to draw more than 1,200 signatures -- focuses on techniques to reduce harm to people protesting racial injustice.

     
    "We created the letter in response to emerging narratives that seemed to malign demonstrations as risky for the public health because of Covid-19," according to the letter writers, many of whom are part of the University of Washington's Division of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
    "Instead, we wanted to present a narrative that prioritizes opposition to racism as vital to the public health, including the epidemic response. We believe that the way forward is not to suppress protests in the name of public health but to respond to protesters demands in the name of public health, thereby addressing multiple public health crises."
    Demonstrators protest, Thursday, June 4, 2020, near the White House in Washington
  • AxeA Axe

    Pic a friend of mine took at lunch today on Padre island.

    101981293_10215007219487228_755094575031

    As of midnight Saturday night we had received 17.6 inches of rain thus far in June. Our  monthly rainfall average for June is 8.2 inches. We have more than doubled that in the first week of June.

    @axe said:

    Pic a friend of mine took at lunch today on Padre island.

    101981293_10215007219487228_755094575031

    As of midnight Saturday night we had received 17.6 inches of rain thus far in June. Our  monthly rainfall average for June is 8.2 inches. We have more than doubled that in the first week of June.

    eerie- looks like the view from the little restaurant a friend and I used to go to a lot, on the beach in ..Gulfport? Biloxi?

    65 cents for a big oyster 6" sub sandwish. She was from Georgia, had a convertible... Bonneville? from her parents. Used to lend it to me a lot, insisted, when I dated her roommate. First time I tasted blue cheese dressing. It was awful - she laughed til she cried. blech.

  • You stupid Trumptards turned a deadly virus into a political machine.  But it is real, and you stupid idiots act like its the common cold.  Karma's coming for you.