Joe Thomas picks his top five Browns teammates
-
Joe Thomas is just an impressive funny guy - I love listening to him. Can't disagree with his picks, naturally.
https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-thomas-ranks-his-top-5-cleveland-browns-teammates/
-
Joe Thomas is just an impressive funny guy - I love listening to him. Can't disagree with his picks, naturally.
https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-thomas-ranks-his-top-5-cleveland-browns-teammates/
Joe Thomas is just an impressive funny guy - I love listening to him. Can't disagree with his picks, naturally.
https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-thomas-ranks-his-top-5-cleveland-browns-teammates/
No Joe Bitonio. Mild surprise.
Figured maybe Joe Shoe too with the Wisconsin connection.
-
Joe Thomas is just an impressive funny guy - I love listening to him. Can't disagree with his picks, naturally.
https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-thomas-ranks-his-top-5-cleveland-browns-teammates/
No Joe Bitonio. Mild surprise.
Figured maybe Joe Shoe too with the Wisconsin connection.
No Joe Bitonio. Mild surprise.
Figured maybe Joe Shoe too with the Wisconsin connection.
yeah, I think he would have put Bitonio on the top ten.
I suppose he may have checked with Bitonio and Garrett before he mentioned them,
since they are still playing....
-
We had some pretty good offensive linemen. But we had God awful leadership who either let them slip through their fingers (Schwartz) or just plain sucked so bad that they wanted out (Mack).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login