Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. After encouraging the protests.. Hasidic Jewish children and parents booted from park - because of the virus

After encouraging the protests.. Hasidic Jewish children and parents booted from park - because of the virus

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
8 Posts 4 Posters 253 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    this is just political trash behavior - leftwing political bigotry - and using the pandemic as

    a political weapon.

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/jewish-children-park-coronavirus

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
      #2

      https://hannity.com/media-room/mcconnell-to-dems-why-are-protests-permissible-but-prayer-still-too-dangerous/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
        • 13k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Here's the question though - will they be taking Kenny Kravitz again in the Racial Re-Draft....?

        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • tiamat63T tiamat63

          Here's the question though - will they be taking Kenny Kravitz again in the Racial Re-Draft....?

          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @tiamat63 said:

          Here's the question though - will they be taking Kenny Kravitz again in the Racial Re-Draft....?

          Kenny?

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            @tiamat63 said:

            Here's the question though - will they be taking Kenny Kravitz again in the Racial Re-Draft....?

            Kenny?

            WSS

            tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
            • 13k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            Kenny?

            WSS

            Kenny, Lenny.    1 letter difference on that alphabet.

            htownbrownH 1 Reply Last reply
            😂
            Quote Reply
            • tiamat63T tiamat63

              @westside-steve said:

              Kenny?

              WSS

              Kenny, Lenny.    1 letter difference on that alphabet.

              htownbrown htownbrownH Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 685 Reputation
              htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @tiamat63 said:

              Kenny, Lenny.    1 letter difference on that alphabet.

              YOUR unbelievable with YOU'RE one letter rule.

              “It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.”
              tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • htownbrownH htownbrown

                @tiamat63 said:

                Kenny, Lenny.    1 letter difference on that alphabet.

                YOUR unbelievable with YOU'RE one letter rule.

                tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                • 13k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @htownbrown said:

                YOUR unbelievable with YOU'RE one letter rule.

                Look man, I am hung TF over right now. Went too hard on taco Tuesday and paying for it.  I can only imagine how bad some of my work emails are sounding at the moment.  I'm hoping when i shower I sweat the booze out before I get to the chiropractor. 

                I've been called intelligent, but that doesn't mean I don't do dumb shit on occasion....(s)

                htownbrownH 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • tiamat63T tiamat63

                  @htownbrown said:

                  YOUR unbelievable with YOU'RE one letter rule.

                  Look man, I am hung TF over right now. Went too hard on taco Tuesday and paying for it.  I can only imagine how bad some of my work emails are sounding at the moment.  I'm hoping when i shower I sweat the booze out before I get to the chiropractor. 

                  I've been called intelligent, but that doesn't mean I don't do dumb shit on occasion....(s)

                  htownbrown htownbrownH Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 685 Reputation
                  htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @tiamat63 said:

                  Look man, I am hung TF over right now. Went too hard on taco Tuesday and paying for it.  I can only imagine how bad some of my work emails are sounding at the moment.  I'm hoping when i shower I sweat the booze out before I get to the chiropractor. 

                  I've been called intelligent, but that doesn't mean I don't do dumb shit on occasion....(s)

                  This too shall pass....just being opportunistic!  ?

                  “It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.”
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  😂
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate