Pressure mounts on Biden to choose a black running mate for veep
-
-
Just no to Stacy Abrams, Joe... Harris I can live with...
-
Just no to Stacy Abrams, Joe... Harris I can live with...
-
I think Michelle Obama would be the perfect choice.
-
-
and the VP winner will be, I believe:
Keisha Lance Bottoms.
mayor of Atlanta. To try to flip Georgia. She's black. Against the 2nd Amendment. unlimited abortion. pro gay everything, pro trans everything, totally pro obaMao"care", totally pro-illegal immigration, not pro police, pro fake man made global warming, extreme activist partisan, hater, cold blooded racist big mouth. Hates ICE. Couldn't care less about our Constitution/Bill of Rights. A nasty rabble rouser.
yep. Just the kind of VP to take the attention off biden, just the team to go after everything good about America, and incite a civil war.
biden admits he's coming for our guns first. worse than big serious trouble
-
-
-
which has NOTHING to do with the OP, Tex.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


