Do you have any Browns' fan friends like this?
-
Cube, that sounds like most Browns fans this time of year.. Most get mad at me when I tell them the Browns will be lucky to win 6 games this year.. In Stephany I DO NOT TRUST!
It's not that I don't trust Kevin Stefanski; he seems like a good HC prospect. But new coaches need time to both gel with their players and to get them used to their playbook, and with minicamps and training camp being cancelled or modified due to the 'rona, I think Stefanski doesn't have the best situation to maximize his potential this year. I don't think it's going to be as bad as a 6 win or less season this year like you suggest, but 7-9 to 9-7 record is more likely. Might get in to the playoffs via wildcard with that record, but I think that the Ravens are probably going to win the division this year due to being the more established team.
It's not that I don't trust Kevin Stefanski; he seems like a good HC prospect. But new coaches need time to both gel with their players and to get them used to their playbook, and with minicamps and training camp being cancelled or modified due to the 'rona, I think Stefanski doesn't have the best situation to maximize his potential this year. I don't think it's going to be as bad as a 6 win or less season this year like you suggest, but 7-9 to 9-7 record is more likely. Might get in to the playoffs via wildcard with that record, but I think that the Ravens are probably going to win the division this year due to being the more established team.
It's a terrible year to be a new, 1st-year HC. And not only will it be very difficult to place higher than Balt., but if Roethlisberger can stay healthy, Pitt will be tough to beat out as well. (But if Ben goes down, Browns will post a better record I believe).
-
1. It's "their", not "they're". If you were really renting space in my head, you'd be a lot smarter, if only by osmosis.
2. So nickers pays Warrior and me money, huh? The expression nickers so spectacularily failed to try and say is "I live in their heads rent-free". It is almost embarrassing how utterly stupid nickers is. Holy fuck, man. Embarrassing.
Thank God the grammar Nazi got here. And, ironically, you misspelled "spectacularly." LMFAO.
-
Congratulations, it only took you a week to catch it!
But your love for nickers knows no time limits.
You mean icecubes may get put into one's nickers?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
-
Congratulations, it only took you a week to catch it!
But your love for nickers knows no time limits.
Unlike you, I don't sit and read every post in every thread every day. I find it hilarious that in the same post you went grammar Nazi, you misspelled words yourself. It might be the funniest thing I've seen in here in a while. Keep up the good work. I need some humor in my life right now.
-
Congratulations, it only took you a week to catch it!
But your love for nickers knows no time limits.
Unlike you, I don't sit and read every post in every thread every day. I find it hilarious that in the same post you went grammar Nazi, you misspelled words yourself. It might be the funniest thing I've seen in here in a while. Keep up the good work. I need some humor in my life right now.
Unlike you, I don't sit and read every post in every thread every day. I find it hilarious that in the same post you went grammar Nazi, you misspelled words yourself. It might be the funniest thing I've seen in here in a while. Keep up the good work. I need some humor in my life right now.
I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh?
You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. ?
-
Unlike you, I don't sit and read every post in every thread every day. I find it hilarious that in the same post you went grammar Nazi, you misspelled words yourself. It might be the funniest thing I've seen in here in a while. Keep up the good work. I need some humor in my life right now.
I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh?
You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. ?
I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh?
You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. ?
Yea, you would find someone's grief funny. You're just not a nice human being. I will say a prayer for you.
-
I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh?
You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. ?
Yea, you would find someone's grief funny. You're just not a nice human being. I will say a prayer for you.
-
Some folks are gluttons for punishment.. I mean look at Warriorpussy and Dutch.. I rent space in they're heads...
1. It's "their", not "they're". If you were really renting space in my head, you'd be a lot smarter, if only by osmosis.
2. So nickers pays Warrior and me money, huh? The expression nickers so spectacularily failed to try and say is "I live in their heads rent-free". It is almost embarrassing how utterly stupid nickers is. Holy fuck, man. Embarrassing.
1. It's "their", not "they're". If you were really renting space in my head, you'd be a lot smarter, if only by osmosis.

-
Unlike you, I don't sit and read every post in every thread every day. I find it hilarious that in the same post you went grammar Nazi, you misspelled words yourself. It might be the funniest thing I've seen in here in a while. Keep up the good work. I need some humor in my life right now.
I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh?
You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. ?
I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh?
You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. ?
Wow, you sure told him. That was spectacularily awesome.
-
I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh?
You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. ?
Wow, you sure told him. That was spectacularily awesome.
-
I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh?
You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. ?
Yea, you would find someone's grief funny. You're just not a nice human being. I will say a prayer for you.
-
I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh?
You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. ?
Yea, you would find someone's grief funny. You're just not a nice human being. I will say a prayer for you.
-
Who here is grieving ?
Most likely no one.
As we've seen on here multiple times, Icecube will pull bullshit out of his ass when desperate to save face. It's kind of his deal.
-
Who here is grieving ?
Most likely no one.
As we've seen on here multiple times, Icecube will pull bullshit out of his ass when desperate to save face. It's kind of his deal.
Most likely no one.
As we've seen on here multiple times, Icecube will pull bullshit out of his ass when desperate to save face. It's kind of his deal.
Look, I'm not the one who played the role of Grammar Nazi only to misspell words in the very same post. You did and you are red-faced. And now you're desperately trying to respond to each and every related post. While the humor is unintentional, it is still pretty hilarious. It's akin to my dogs desperately trying to catch the squirrels, but to no avail.
The Grammar Nazi who can't spell and tries to ridicule others' intelligence. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, it's rich and fulfilling.
-
Most likely no one.
As we've seen on here multiple times, Icecube will pull bullshit out of his ass when desperate to save face. It's kind of his deal.
Look, I'm not the one who played the role of Grammar Nazi only to misspell words in the very same post. You did and you are red-faced. And now you're desperately trying to respond to each and every related post. While the humor is unintentional, it is still pretty hilarious. It's akin to my dogs desperately trying to catch the squirrels, but to no avail.
The Grammar Nazi who can't spell and tries to ridicule others' intelligence. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, it's rich and fulfilling.
Look, I'm not the one who played the role of Grammar Nazi only to misspell words in the very same post. You did and you are red-faced. And now you're desperately trying to respond to each and every related post. While the humor is unintentional, it is still pretty hilarious. It's akin to my dogs desperately trying to catch the squirrels, but to no avail.
The Grammar Nazi who can't spell and tries to ridicule others' intelligence. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, it's rich and fulfilling.
Yes, one misspelled word is the end of the world to me... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! ?
As often as Icecube has been made to look like a complete idiot on this board with his unsubstantiated claims on just about everything, I'm sure he'll hold on to this for as long as he possibly can. ?
Maybe one of Icecube's fake 'sources' can tell us what he's fake grieving about...
-
Look, I'm not the one who played the role of Grammar Nazi only to misspell words in the very same post. You did and you are red-faced. And now you're desperately trying to respond to each and every related post. While the humor is unintentional, it is still pretty hilarious. It's akin to my dogs desperately trying to catch the squirrels, but to no avail.
The Grammar Nazi who can't spell and tries to ridicule others' intelligence. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, it's rich and fulfilling.
Yes, one misspelled word is the end of the world to me... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! ?
As often as Icecube has been made to look like a complete idiot on this board with his unsubstantiated claims on just about everything, I'm sure he'll hold on to this for as long as he possibly can. ?
Maybe one of Icecube's fake 'sources' can tell us what he's fake grieving about...
Yes, one misspelled word is the end of the world to me... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! ?
As often as Icecube has been made to look like a complete idiot on this board with his unsubstantiated claims on just about everything, I'm sure he'll hold on to this for as long as he possibly can. ?
Maybe one of Icecube's fake 'sources' can tell us what he's fake grieving about...
You didn't just misspell words, no one would raise an eyebrow about that. What you DID do was misspell words WHILE admonishing someone about a grammar error, hence making you a Grammar Nazi. That's what makes it so damn funny. You WISH it were as simple as just misspelling words. But it's way more of an ass clown move than that. As you were lecturing him on the use of "their" and "they're" you crapped your pants in public.
-
Yes, one misspelled word is the end of the world to me... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! ?
As often as Icecube has been made to look like a complete idiot on this board with his unsubstantiated claims on just about everything, I'm sure he'll hold on to this for as long as he possibly can. ?
Maybe one of Icecube's fake 'sources' can tell us what he's fake grieving about...
You didn't just misspell words, no one would raise an eyebrow about that. What you DID do was misspell words WHILE admonishing someone about a grammar error, hence making you a Grammar Nazi. That's what makes it so damn funny. You WISH it were as simple as just misspelling words. But it's way more of an ass clown move than that. As you were lecturing him on the use of "their" and "they're" you crapped your pants in public.
You didn't just misspell words, no one would raise an eyebrow about that. What you DID do was misspell words WHILE admonishing someone about a grammar error, hence making you a Grammar Nazi. That's what makes it so damn funny. You WISH it were as simple as just misspelling words. But it's way more of an ass clown move than that. As you were lecturing him on the use of "their" and "they're" you crapped your pants in public.
It dawned on me what Icecube is grieving over...
One of his fake sources that told him OBJ was getting traded must have passed away! ?
-
Most likely no one.
As we've seen on here multiple times, Icecube will pull bullshit out of his ass when desperate to save face. It's kind of his deal.
Look, I'm not the one who played the role of Grammar Nazi only to misspell words in the very same post. You did and you are red-faced. And now you're desperately trying to respond to each and every related post. While the humor is unintentional, it is still pretty hilarious. It's akin to my dogs desperately trying to catch the squirrels, but to no avail.
The Grammar Nazi who can't spell and tries to ridicule others' intelligence. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, it's rich and fulfilling.
Look, I'm not the one who played the role of Grammar Nazi only to misspell words in the very same post.
Is someone L?king for this Boards real Grammar Nazi? Just click your heels together 3 times & spell G U M B Y... and poof! ?

my spell checks & grammar decoders for new customers are on back order... virus ya know
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
