Roster Moves
-
The thing that usually holds true for Trevor Crowe is that he takes a while at each level to get going. The same thing was true for him here at Arizona for his first year or two and by the time he was a junior, he broke out.
I honestly think he will be a very good major leaguer, it's probably just going to take patience with him.
I honestly think the tribe should move Grady to the 3 or 5 hole and move Crowe to the lead-off spot.
Just my .02
-
The thing that usually holds true for Trevor Crowe is that he takes a while at each level to get going. The same thing was true for him here at Arizona for his first year or two and by the time he was a junior, he broke out.
I honestly think he will be a very good major leaguer, it's probably just going to take patience with him.
I honestly think the tribe should move Grady to the 3 or 5 hole and move Crowe to the lead-off spot.
Just my .02
The thing that usually holds true for Trevor Crowe is that he takes a while at each level to get going. The same thing was true for him here at Arizona for his first year or two and by the time he was a junior, he broke out.
I honestly think he will be a very good major leaguer, it's probably just going to take patience with him.
I honestly think the tribe should move Grady to the 3 or 5 hole and move Crowe to the lead-off spot.
Just my .02
I like Crowe, but don't see him as much more than a 4th outfielder for us. He's definitely got heart, but Brantley is virtually an identical player and has him beat across the board...younger, better defender, better base stealer, more potential.
I hope he gets a fair shot, but it doesn't seem like he has much of a future here with Sizemore and Choo entrenched in Center and Right, and LaPorta, Brantley, Weglarz, Brown and others in the discussion in Left.
Anyway.
Lastoria is reporting Carrasco is making the jump on Tuesday, when Huff was scheduled to start. I am excited.
-
Tonight's lineup
Sizemore CF
Cabrera SS
Choo DH
Peralta 3B
Valbuena 2B
LaPorta RF
Marte 1B
Shoppach C
Brantley LF
Carrasco
I really hope Hafner is shut down for the year. Let him get rested and fixed up and it really helps the rest of the team. More ABs to go around. Brantley will get time in Center when Sizemore DHs. We'll get a real look at where players can/should play going forward.
And besides Carrasco and Brantley, Jose Veras also got a call up. He'll get another audition...but it's not like this team is starving for right handed relievers (Wood, C Perez, Smith, Todd, Lewis, Ohka...). Could be good AAA/MLB depth at least.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login