Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Homosexuals in the workplace

Homosexuals in the workplace

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 135 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/supreme-court-rules-for-gay-rights-in-the-workplace-11592230310

    Of course I don't know and have never had a problem with them. My complaint, and it remains, about any kind of ruling that sets aside a specific group of people gives them the ability to do a shity job without fear of being fired for it.

    I doubt that most employers care if their employees suck other men's wieners when they go home as long as they do a good job.

    I mean you know who is still employed.

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • W Westside Steve

      https://www.wsj.com/articles/supreme-court-rules-for-gay-rights-in-the-workplace-11592230310

      Of course I don't know and have never had a problem with them. My complaint, and it remains, about any kind of ruling that sets aside a specific group of people gives them the ability to do a shity job without fear of being fired for it.

      I doubt that most employers care if their employees suck other men's wieners when they go home as long as they do a good job.

      I mean you know who is still employed.

      WSS

      MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
      • 33k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @westside-steve said:

      https://www.wsj.com/articles/supreme-court-rules-for-gay-rights-in-the-workplace-11592230310.

      My complaint, and it remains, about any kind of ruling that sets aside a specific group of people gives them the ability to do a shity job without fear of being fired for it.

      .

      WSS

      While I don't have a subscription to read the article, I have a sneaking suspicion that that's not what the ruling says...

      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

        @westside-steve said:

        https://www.wsj.com/articles/supreme-court-rules-for-gay-rights-in-the-workplace-11592230310.

        My complaint, and it remains, about any kind of ruling that sets aside a specific group of people gives them the ability to do a shity job without fear of being fired for it.

        .

        WSS

        While I don't have a subscription to read the article, I have a sneaking suspicion that that's not what the ruling says...

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @mld-woody said:

        While I don't have a subscription to read the article, I have a sneaking suspicion that that's not what the ruling says...

        Well it's a pretty straightforward story and I think just about every Outlet has coverage.

        https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/surprise-supreme-court-rejects-lgbtq-workplace-discrimination-n1231072

        Just for the record it didn't come as a surprise to me whatsoever. Just to these assholes.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate