Juneteenth
-
Probably because most of us don't live in Texas . Everywhere else it would be called Emancipation Proclamation.
Yeah, were you there when Columbus landed in the Bahamas? But you still know about Columbus Day for some reason. Not go ahead and try again. Why do you think you never heard of a holiday that was created over 100 years ago?
Yeah, were you there when Columbus landed in the Bahamas? But you still know about Columbus Day for some reason. Not go ahead and try again. Why do you think you never heard of a holiday that was created over 100 years ago?
If it is so important to a people why have they not been celebrating until now? Lots of questions no real answers is the answer to your question.
-
Yeah, were you there when Columbus landed in the Bahamas? But you still know about Columbus Day for some reason. Not go ahead and try again. Why do you think you never heard of a holiday that was created over 100 years ago?
Because it in Texas nowhere else what can't you understand about that.
Because it in Texas nowhere else what can't you understand about that.
They only celebrate the end of slavery in Texas?
Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States.
https://www.juneteenth.com/history.htm
Since "it's only celebrated in Texas" reason is incorrect. I'll ask again why do you think you have never heard of Juneteenth before?
-
Because it in Texas nowhere else what can't you understand about that.
They only celebrate the end of slavery in Texas?
Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States.
https://www.juneteenth.com/history.htm
Since "it's only celebrated in Texas" reason is incorrect. I'll ask again why do you think you have never heard of Juneteenth before?
They only celebrate the end of slavery in Texas?
Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States.
https://www.juneteenth.com/history.htm
Since "it's only celebrated in Texas" reason is incorrect. I'll ask again why do you think you have never heard of Juneteenth before?
Because I don't give a damn? This shit happened a long time ago. Why don't we have a jewish holocaust holiday in the states?
-
Because it in Texas nowhere else what can't you understand about that.
They only celebrate the end of slavery in Texas?
Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States.
https://www.juneteenth.com/history.htm
Since "it's only celebrated in Texas" reason is incorrect. I'll ask again why do you think you have never heard of Juneteenth before?
They only celebrate the end of slavery in Texas?
Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States.
https://www.juneteenth.com/history.htm
Since "it's only celebrated in Texas" reason is incorrect. I'll ask again why do you think you have never heard of Juneteenth before?
Because no one...gives...a... fuck
-
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
-
Maybe if some of you stop and think about why you never heard of a holiday celebrating the end of slavery? What possible reasons could there be?
-
Maybe if some of you stop and think about why you never heard of a holiday celebrating the end of slavery? What possible reasons could there be?
-
Almost nobody ever heard of it and even less give a fuck.
But I'm sure making it a national holiday as well as removing Aunt Jemima from a maple syrup bottle will make all the crime in the inner city and the under-performance of African-Americans in Society disappear.
WSS
-
Hey you guys are getting pretty close. If you get some time between your outrages, you may want to look up how Columbus day became a holiday. Then you might understand why nobody has ever heard of Juneteenth.
-
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
Because I know how the calendar works and can read. Juneteenth isnt a real date...duh.
-
Maybe if some of you stop and think about why you never heard of a holiday celebrating the end of slavery? What possible reasons could there be?
-
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
-
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
Wondering if we should have just stayed home.
WSS
-
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
You are kidding right? You think the traitors down south let all their slaves go free after Emancipation proclamation? Slavery wasn't over in the US until everyone in the US was set free. Non Cheetos Jesus, this shit isn't that difficult.
Nice that you still see "them" as "them".
-
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
You are kidding right? You think the traitors down south let all their slaves go free after Emancipation proclamation? Slavery wasn't over in the US until everyone in the US was set free. Non Cheetos Jesus, this shit isn't that difficult.
Nice that you still see "them" as "them".
You are kidding right? You think the traitors down south let all their slaves go free after Emancipation proclamation? Slavery wasn't over in the US until everyone in the US was set free. Non Cheetos Jesus, this shit isn't that difficult.
Nice that you still see "them" as "them".
Oh go fuck off dipshit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


