Juneteenth
-
Hey you guys are getting pretty close. If you get some time between your outrages, you may want to look up how Columbus day became a holiday. Then you might understand why nobody has ever heard of Juneteenth.
-
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
Because I know how the calendar works and can read. Juneteenth isnt a real date...duh.
-
Maybe if some of you stop and think about why you never heard of a holiday celebrating the end of slavery? What possible reasons could there be?
-
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
-
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
Wondering if we should have just stayed home.
WSS
-
I'm sure you guys don't care to celebrate the end of slavery. That wasn't the question. I don't give a shit about groundhog day, but I know about it. So one more try. Why do you think you had never hear of the holiday Juneteenth?
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
You are kidding right? You think the traitors down south let all their slaves go free after Emancipation proclamation? Slavery wasn't over in the US until everyone in the US was set free. Non Cheetos Jesus, this shit isn't that difficult.
Nice that you still see "them" as "them".
-
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
You are kidding right? You think the traitors down south let all their slaves go free after Emancipation proclamation? Slavery wasn't over in the US until everyone in the US was set free. Non Cheetos Jesus, this shit isn't that difficult.
Nice that you still see "them" as "them".
You are kidding right? You think the traitors down south let all their slaves go free after Emancipation proclamation? Slavery wasn't over in the US until everyone in the US was set free. Non Cheetos Jesus, this shit isn't that difficult.
Nice that you still see "them" as "them".
Oh go fuck off dipshit.
-
You are kidding right? You think the traitors down south let all their slaves go free after Emancipation proclamation? Slavery wasn't over in the US until everyone in the US was set free. Non Cheetos Jesus, this shit isn't that difficult.
Nice that you still see "them" as "them".
Oh go fuck off dipshit.
Oh go fuck off dipshit.

-
Oh go fuck off dipshit.

-
Slavery ended in 1863 with the emancipation proclamation. Your precious holiday of Juneteenth, which is the stupidest, most ignorant sounding name ever, is when we white boys from Ohio and the rest of the north had given enough of our own blood to finally beat Texas into submission and therefore force them to release their slaves.
So when they're willing to admit our people gave their lives for them to be free I'll think about acknowledging Juneteenth.
You are kidding right? You think the traitors down south let all their slaves go free after Emancipation proclamation? Slavery wasn't over in the US until everyone in the US was set free. Non Cheetos Jesus, this shit isn't that difficult.
Nice that you still see "them" as "them".
You are kidding right? You think the traitors down south let all their slaves go free after Emancipation proclamation? Slavery wasn't over in the US until everyone in the US was set free. Non Cheetos Jesus, this shit isn't that difficult.
Nice that you still see "them" as "them".
I see reading comprehension isn't your strong point.
-
Now dipshit is using memes, lol.
?
-
Ouch. Sorry Columbus.
Republican senators are debating whether Juneteenth, a day that commemorates the end of slavery in the United States, should replace Columbus Day on the federal government’s list of official holidays.
A bipartisan bill sponsored by Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) to make Juneteenth a federal holiday is being held up by an internal Senate GOP squabble.
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), an outspoken budget hawk, doesn’t want to add another paid holiday to the calendar.
Johnson says if Juneteenth is made a federal holiday, another paid federal holiday should come off the schedule. He’s proposing scrapping Columbus Day but is open to eliminating another holiday instead.“I’m just saying let’s replace it with something. I chose Columbus Day just because it’s probably the most lightly celebrated and less disruptive to anybody’s schedule” to cut from the calendar of federal holidays, he said.
Johnson on Wednesday said “we have an alternate bill” and that he is “talking to some of my colleagues.”
-
Ouch. Sorry Columbus.
Republican senators are debating whether Juneteenth, a day that commemorates the end of slavery in the United States, should replace Columbus Day on the federal government’s list of official holidays.
A bipartisan bill sponsored by Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) to make Juneteenth a federal holiday is being held up by an internal Senate GOP squabble.
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), an outspoken budget hawk, doesn’t want to add another paid holiday to the calendar.
Johnson says if Juneteenth is made a federal holiday, another paid federal holiday should come off the schedule. He’s proposing scrapping Columbus Day but is open to eliminating another holiday instead.“I’m just saying let’s replace it with something. I chose Columbus Day just because it’s probably the most lightly celebrated and less disruptive to anybody’s schedule” to cut from the calendar of federal holidays, he said.
Johnson on Wednesday said “we have an alternate bill” and that he is “talking to some of my colleagues.”
Ouch. Sorry Columbus.
Republican senators are debating whether Juneteenth, a day that commemorates the end of slavery in the United States, should replace Columbus Day on the federal government’s list of official holidays.
A bipartisan bill sponsored by Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) to make Juneteenth a federal holiday is being held up by an internal Senate GOP squabble.
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), an outspoken budget hawk, doesn’t want to add another paid holiday to the calendar.
Johnson says if Juneteenth is made a federal holiday, another paid federal holiday should come off the schedule. He’s proposing scrapping Columbus Day but is open to eliminating another holiday instead.“I’m just saying let’s replace it with something. I chose Columbus Day just because it’s probably the most lightly celebrated and less disruptive to anybody’s schedule” to cut from the calendar of federal holidays, he said.
Johnson on Wednesday said “we have an alternate bill” and that he is “talking to some of my colleagues.”
Fuck Juneteenth.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


