My Browns uni concept
-
A boardie on one of the graphics sites I check out came up with a neat photoshop template for football uniforms. So I messed around with it and came up with my own Browns uniform update.

-
God why do our colors look so bad. brown top and orange pants looks pretty good. nice job!
-
I like them. Nice job.
-
I think you did an awesome job. Something is awkward though. Maybe remove the orange around the numbers and add an orange and white stripe down the pants. But seriously that is very cool work. Thanks.
-
I like the broad brown stripe on the white pants,did you try brown pants with white or orange top?
-
A boardie on one of the graphics sites I check out came up with a neat photoshop template for football uniforms. So I messed around with it and came up with my own Browns uniform update.

A boardie on one of the graphics sites I check out came up with a neat photoshop template for football uniforms. So I messed around with it and came up with my own Browns uniform update.

Nice Job WV! Can you send me the psd file of these?
-
Updated with brown pants added.
-
A boardie on one of the graphics sites I check out came up with a neat photoshop template for football uniforms. So I messed around with it and came up with my own Browns uniform update.

Nice Job WV! Can you send me the psd file of these?
-
Here's a concept of mine.......

Neat ain't it
Would look good in a trophy case somewhere inside Cleveland Browns stadium -
I'd love the psd template too
-
@shepwrite said:
I lost a post!!Can we send this to the Browns PR department or the Plain Dealer or somebody? I know we don't swing much lead, but those are just fantastic. My son just went nuts for them.
Thanks Shep & Shep Jr !
I really was just playing around with this template last night and today for sh*ts and giggles. -
Here's a concept of mine.......

Neat ain't it
Would look good in a trophy case somewhere inside Cleveland Browns stadiumTheJokersWILD said:
Here's a concept of mine.......
Neat ain't it
Would look good in a trophy case somewhere inside Cleveland Browns stadiumWhat a concept! Thanks TJW!
-
Flatout awesome.
-
@shepwrite said:
I'm going to hold my breath until the Browns make these the new uniforms, a fresh start for a new era. And I'm going to stomp my feet, too.Seriously the more i look at them the more I like them, especially the brown jersey/brown pants, and the white jersery/brown pants.
-
@shepwrite said:
I'm going to hold my breath until the Browns make these the new uniforms, a fresh start for a new era. And I'm going to stomp my feet, too.Seriously the more i look at them the more I like them, especially the brown jersey/brown pants, and the white jersery/brown pants.
Seriously the more i look at them the more I like them, especially the brown jersey/brown pants, and the white jersery/brown pants.
Yeah, I like those 2 combos as well.
Mike
-
Great job WV
Somehow we gotta get these to the Browns FO
-
AWESOME WV! Great job with these. The only thing additionally I'd like to see would be the addition of a pewter/silver/grey into the uni's. I'll pm you so I can also get the template!
Thanks! It's so damn nice to have others that want to see change in the uniforms. For years I tried and felt as if I was fighting an uphill battle. Good stuff.
-
@shepwrite said:
I lost a post!!Can we send this to the Browns PR department or the Plain Dealer or somebody? I know we don't swing much lead, but those are just fantastic. My son just went nuts for them.
Shep - I had actually already sent a few excerpts from some past threads to the Browns marketing dept and have followed up with them. I will also send this along with the pictures attached for them to review. There is definitely a sense coming from them that they are heavily looking into change.
-
Favorite part of the "new uni": The football "B" logo on the sleeves/shoulders in lieu of the 5 stripes. Outstanding job, WV.
Don't care too much for the curvey line thingy on the jerseys. Looks way too much like the mules for me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login