Browns add scouts to their staff....female scouts
-
read the article on top
I did. Limited information there.
Indiana fastpitch players are no joke man. They take it seriously. My daughter’s hitting coach played wideout for Ball State, and his daughter played at Purdue. I have extensive experience watching my kid’s teams square off against Indy girls, and we were always on our toes against those ladies.
Hoosiers go next level with sports. They literally build football fields and baseball diamonds in their back yards.
And a female PI? Maybe someone like her coulda got the drop on a Johnny Manziel situation and avoided that whole fiasco. Gotta think outside the box here.
I did. Limited information there.
Indiana fastpitch players are no joke man. They take it seriously. My daughter’s hitting coach played wideout for Ball State, and his daughter played at Purdue. I have extensive experience watching my kid’s teams square off against Indy girls, and we were always on our toes against those ladies.
Hoosiers go next level with sports. They literally build football fields and baseball diamonds in their back yards.
And a female PI? Maybe someone like her coulda got the drop on a Johnny Manziel situation and avoided that whole fiasco. Gotta think outside the box here.
Softball isnt football...
-
Simply because they have vaginas?
No ding dong.. They're unqualified.. How hard is that for your feeble old brain to absorb?
-
Objectively false. It's OK, though - your lack of skill at life was never in doubt.
Because nobody in this world could ever possibly be as dumb as nickers in real life, right? Or maybe, just maybe.. discrimination is real life to some people and not the game you keep fervently wishing it was.
Tell me dexter... What qualifies them?... All you can do is sit like a dumb goon and imply people are dumb because it doesn't fit whatever narrative your trying to spin.... All I said was they're unqualified.. Ok.. one has limited exp with the bills. The other was a PI.. I just don't see how being a freakin PI translates to football acumen.. Until proven other wise.. They are 2 underlings with little or no exp...
Tell me dexter... What qualifies them?... All you can do is sit like a dumb goon and imply people are dumb because it doesn't fit whatever narrative your trying to spin.... All I said was they're unqualified.. Ok.. one has limited exp with the bills. The other was a PI.. I just don't see how being a freakin PI translates to football acumen.. Until proven other wise.. They are 2 underlings with little or no exp...
You are making the complete false assumption that these women are there to teach football to the players That is NOT going to be their roles. Yes, read the article. One is to be involved in player research. You don't have to have a penis to do player research. That Magnum PI background may be helpful. God knows there is enough complaining about this team not doing a proper job of looking into the character and record of the players they want to bring in. The other is a "scouting fellow", i.e. an intern. INTERN....i.e. a position wherein your main job is simply to learn about things. Even your sorry fucking dumb ass would potentially be able to be put into a position of "learning".
Again...your entire objection to these people is based on the particular makeup of their chromosomes.
-
Objectively false. It's OK, though - your lack of skill at life was never in doubt.
Because nobody in this world could ever possibly be as dumb as nickers in real life, right? Or maybe, just maybe.. discrimination is real life to some people and not the game you keep fervently wishing it was.
Tell me dexter... What qualifies them?... All you can do is sit like a dumb goon and imply people are dumb because it doesn't fit whatever narrative your trying to spin.... All I said was they're unqualified.. Ok.. one has limited exp with the bills. The other was a PI.. I just don't see how being a freakin PI translates to football acumen.. Until proven other wise.. They are 2 underlings with little or no exp...
All you can do is sit like a dumb goon and imply people are dumb
Burden's on you to prove this. Until then, YOU are the one trying to spin a narrative.
I'm sure your reply will be fantastically logical - while you're making a living off the ad revenue from posting instructional videos of white power hand signals to YouTube, of course!
You're really not very good at this.. all you've got is projection. You are a dumb goon calling other people dumb.. and when they don't buy it, you have no second move.
-
All you can do is sit like a dumb goon and imply people are dumb
Burden's on you to prove this. Until then, YOU are the one trying to spin a narrative.
I'm sure your reply will be fantastically logical - while you're making a living off the ad revenue from posting instructional videos of white power hand signals to YouTube, of course!
You're really not very good at this.. all you've got is projection. You are a dumb goon calling other people dumb.. and when they don't buy it, you have no second move.
Burden's on you to prove this. Until then, YOU are the one trying to spin a narrative.
I'm sure your reply will be fantastically logical - while you're making a living off the ad revenue from posting instructional videos of white power hand signals to YouTube, of course!
You're really not very good at this.. all you've got is projection. You are a dumb goon attempting to call other people dumb.. and when they don't fall for it, you have no second move.
just like you Mr Moron
-
Tell me dexter... What qualifies them?... All you can do is sit like a dumb goon and imply people are dumb because it doesn't fit whatever narrative your trying to spin.... All I said was they're unqualified.. Ok.. one has limited exp with the bills. The other was a PI.. I just don't see how being a freakin PI translates to football acumen.. Until proven other wise.. They are 2 underlings with little or no exp...
You are making the complete false assumption that these women are there to teach football to the players That is NOT going to be their roles. Yes, read the article. One is to be involved in player research. You don't have to have a penis to do player research. That Magnum PI background may be helpful. God knows there is enough complaining about this team not doing a proper job of looking into the character and record of the players they want to bring in. The other is a "scouting fellow", i.e. an intern. INTERN....i.e. a position wherein your main job is simply to learn about things. Even your sorry fucking dumb ass would potentially be able to be put into a position of "learning".
Again...your entire objection to these people is based on the particular makeup of their chromosomes.
You are making the complete false assumption that these women are there to teach football to the players That is NOT going to be their roles. Yes, read the article. One is to be involved in player research. You don't have to have a penis to do player research. That Magnum PI background may be helpful. God knows there is enough complaining about this team not doing a proper job of looking into the character and record of the players they want to bring in. The other is a "scouting fellow", i.e. an intern. INTERN....i.e. a position wherein your main job is simply to learn about things. Even your sorry fucking dumb ass would potentially be able to be put into a position of "learning".
Again...your entire objection to these people is based on the particular makeup of their chromosomes.
I never said anything about teaching you ASSHOLE!
-
Burden's on you to prove this. Until then, YOU are the one trying to spin a narrative.
I'm sure your reply will be fantastically logical - while you're making a living off the ad revenue from posting instructional videos of white power hand signals to YouTube, of course!
You're really not very good at this.. all you've got is projection. You are a dumb goon attempting to call other people dumb.. and when they don't fall for it, you have no second move.
just like you Mr Moron
-
I'm rubber you're glue! This is fun!
You're more like a rubber necked Turkey.. And Glue is bad for your brain cells.. just ask julio and Tulio...
-
You are making the complete false assumption that these women are there to teach football to the players That is NOT going to be their roles. Yes, read the article. One is to be involved in player research. You don't have to have a penis to do player research. That Magnum PI background may be helpful. God knows there is enough complaining about this team not doing a proper job of looking into the character and record of the players they want to bring in. The other is a "scouting fellow", i.e. an intern. INTERN....i.e. a position wherein your main job is simply to learn about things. Even your sorry fucking dumb ass would potentially be able to be put into a position of "learning".
Again...your entire objection to these people is based on the particular makeup of their chromosomes.
I never said anything about teaching you ASSHOLE!
I never said anything about teaching you ASSHOLE!
What the fuck do you think "coaching" is? EVERY coach on the planet will tell you that they are just a teacher. The fact that you don't know that reveals volumes about your ignorance.
So, these ladies are not there to teach/coach. They are there to scout/research.
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
(I would wager that numerous NFL scouts have less "credentials" than these two have...but they do have something they don't have: a schmekel)
-
I never said anything about teaching you ASSHOLE!
What the fuck do you think "coaching" is? EVERY coach on the planet will tell you that they are just a teacher. The fact that you don't know that reveals volumes about your ignorance.
So, these ladies are not there to teach/coach. They are there to scout/research.
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
(I would wager that numerous NFL scouts have less "credentials" than these two have...but they do have something they don't have: a schmekel)
What the fuck do you think "coaching" is? EVERY coach on the planet will tell you that they are just a teacher. The fact that you don't know that reveals volumes about your ignorance.
Duhh coaching.. These are scouts you nimrod... Look in the mirror before you start calling people ignorant you dumb Dupa!.. At least Ryan Grigson has experience whether or not you like him. Were talking about scouts.. Not coaching.. Jesus you are daft...
-
What the fuck do you think "coaching" is? EVERY coach on the planet will tell you that they are just a teacher. The fact that you don't know that reveals volumes about your ignorance.
Duhh coaching.. These are scouts you nimrod... Look in the mirror before you start calling people ignorant you dumb Dupa!.. At least Ryan Grigson has experience whether or not you like him. Were talking about scouts.. Not coaching.. Jesus you are daft...
Duhh coaching.. These are scouts you nimrod... Look in the mirror before you start calling people ignorant you dumb Dupa!.. At least Ryan Grigson has experience whether or not you like him. Were talking about scouts.. Not coaching.. Jesus you are daft...
You had no clue that coaching is teaching....clearly.
And clearly you only read half my post. As, again, you have no clue what qualifies one to be a scout (or a coach).....other than your belief apparently that being able to become erect is a qualification.
Tell you what I will do: I will leave the judgment of whom or whom should not be employed by this team to the people who are running the team..not that they have proven great at selecting personnel in the past.......maybe this will in fact be a positive change.
-
Duhh coaching.. These are scouts you nimrod... Look in the mirror before you start calling people ignorant you dumb Dupa!.. At least Ryan Grigson has experience whether or not you like him. Were talking about scouts.. Not coaching.. Jesus you are daft...
You had no clue that coaching is teaching....clearly.
And clearly you only read half my post. As, again, you have no clue what qualifies one to be a scout (or a coach).....other than your belief apparently that being able to become erect is a qualification.
Tell you what I will do: I will leave the judgment of whom or whom should not be employed by this team to the people who are running the team..not that they have proven great at selecting personnel in the past.......maybe this will in fact be a positive change.
You had no clue that coaching is teaching....clearly.
And clearly you only read half my post. As, again, you have no clue what qualifies one to be a scout (or a coach).....other than your belief apparently that being able to become erect is a qualification.
Tell you what I will do: I will leave the judgment of whom or whom should not be employed by this team to the people who are running the team..not that they have proven great at selecting personnel in the past.......maybe this will in fact be a positive change.
Hey asshat... Coaching is teaching... Any bird brain knows this... Again.. you missed the mark by miles... Tell your doctor to change your diuretics or something... It's not working out well for you... They have rotted out your sorry excuse for a brain...
-
You had no clue that coaching is teaching....clearly.
And clearly you only read half my post. As, again, you have no clue what qualifies one to be a scout (or a coach).....other than your belief apparently that being able to become erect is a qualification.
Tell you what I will do: I will leave the judgment of whom or whom should not be employed by this team to the people who are running the team..not that they have proven great at selecting personnel in the past.......maybe this will in fact be a positive change.
Hey asshat... Coaching is teaching... Any bird brain knows this... Again.. you missed the mark by miles... Tell your doctor to change your diuretics or something... It's not working out well for you... They have rotted out your sorry excuse for a brain...
Hey asshat... Coaching is teaching... Any bird brain knows this... Again.. you missed the mark by miles... Tell your doctor to change your diuretics or something... It's not working out well for you... They have rotted out your sorry excuse for a brain...
You just learned that from what I just taught you likely.
You have certainly revealed things to me over the last couple of days that I did not know about you. Sexist/racist bigot.
I am almost regretting much of the pleasant interaction I have had with you.
Perhaps you should try to stick to talking about something you know nothing about, but at least where it is harmless: football.
-
Hey asshat... Coaching is teaching... Any bird brain knows this... Again.. you missed the mark by miles... Tell your doctor to change your diuretics or something... It's not working out well for you... They have rotted out your sorry excuse for a brain...
You just learned that from what I just taught you likely.
You have certainly revealed things to me over the last couple of days that I did not know about you. Sexist/racist bigot.
I am almost regretting much of the pleasant interaction I have had with you.
Perhaps you should try to stick to talking about something you know nothing about, but at least where it is harmless: football.
You just learned that from what I just taught you likely.
You have certainly revealed things to me over the last couple of days that I did not know about you. Sexist/racist bigot.
I am almost regretting much of the pleasant interaction I have had with you.
Perhaps you should try to stick to talking about something you know nothing about, but at least where it is harmless: football.
? God are you DUMB!...
-
You just learned that from what I just taught you likely.
You have certainly revealed things to me over the last couple of days that I did not know about you. Sexist/racist bigot.
I am almost regretting much of the pleasant interaction I have had with you.
Perhaps you should try to stick to talking about something you know nothing about, but at least where it is harmless: football.
? God are you DUMB!...
? God are you DUMB!...
I AM much dumber for having carried on this conversation with you....that much IS true.
And you still have NOT answered the basic question that is at the heart of this:
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements you claim to be necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
-
? God are you DUMB!...
I AM much dumber for having carried on this conversation with you....that much IS true.
And you still have NOT answered the basic question that is at the heart of this:
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements you claim to be necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
I AM much dumber for having carried on this conversation with you....that much IS true.
And you still have NOT answered the basic question that is at the heart of this:
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements you claim to be necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
At least have experience playing the game or being involved in some aspect...training.. coaching.. intense film study... soft ball and PI have nothing to do with that
-
This seems like PR bullcrap. I HATE PR bullcrap.
However, this also seems like an opportunity to get women into the game. You can't say "hire women with experience" because they literally can't GET any. I guess we'll see.
-
I AM much dumber for having carried on this conversation with you....that much IS true.
And you still have NOT answered the basic question that is at the heart of this:
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements you claim to be necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
At least have experience playing the game or being involved in some aspect...training.. coaching.. intense film study... soft ball and PI have nothing to do with that
At least have experience playing the game or being involved in some aspect...training.. coaching.. intense film study... soft ball and PI have nothing to do with that
Well...as I understand it, the one is involved in learning all that...getting that experience ....that is why they are called an "intern" . It was not stated that she was being hired for a managerial position....just for an intern position. And the other clearly DID have experience with aspects of the game with her time with the Bills. Plus, she likely has the background and experience with what she is really being hired for: player background research.
So, they each DO fit your criteria.
End of story.
-
This seems like PR bullcrap. I HATE PR bullcrap.
However, this also seems like an opportunity to get women into the game. You can't say "hire women with experience" because they literally can't GET any. I guess we'll see.
This seems like PR bullcrap. I HATE PR bullcrap.
However, this also seems like an opportunity to get women into the game. You can't say "hire women with experience" because they literally can't GET any. I guess we'll see.
Except, as noted, the one DOES have NFL experience....and personnel research experience.
-
One day after work, and i get home to what appears to be, some women's mud rassel'n & Mud slinging
.. Anywho?
Somewhere, ya can bet.. Dorsey is getting a chuckle out of this''' NFL & personal background checks'''..Come on in, and login John..you got time to kill, hell write a book too....
Something tells me?
a) that maybe Stef's Chief of Staff, Callie Brownson & Kathleen Wood's have maybe crossed path's before in Buffalo? both were employed there around the same time..
b) I don't like the fact that Mrs. Wood's, has a PI background with players of the like's of Hunt or OBJ in our room? Name a team in the NFL that would? They know too many street folks..
c) Riley Hecklinski? no great bother..hired as a Intern* scout assistant*.. they do mostly 'head scout of region' grunt work..background in Kansas, so she might stay in same region?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login