Browns add scouts to their staff....female scouts
-
I never said anything about teaching you ASSHOLE!
What the fuck do you think "coaching" is? EVERY coach on the planet will tell you that they are just a teacher. The fact that you don't know that reveals volumes about your ignorance.
So, these ladies are not there to teach/coach. They are there to scout/research.
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
(I would wager that numerous NFL scouts have less "credentials" than these two have...but they do have something they don't have: a schmekel)
What the fuck do you think "coaching" is? EVERY coach on the planet will tell you that they are just a teacher. The fact that you don't know that reveals volumes about your ignorance.
Duhh coaching.. These are scouts you nimrod... Look in the mirror before you start calling people ignorant you dumb Dupa!.. At least Ryan Grigson has experience whether or not you like him. Were talking about scouts.. Not coaching.. Jesus you are daft...
-
What the fuck do you think "coaching" is? EVERY coach on the planet will tell you that they are just a teacher. The fact that you don't know that reveals volumes about your ignorance.
Duhh coaching.. These are scouts you nimrod... Look in the mirror before you start calling people ignorant you dumb Dupa!.. At least Ryan Grigson has experience whether or not you like him. Were talking about scouts.. Not coaching.. Jesus you are daft...
Duhh coaching.. These are scouts you nimrod... Look in the mirror before you start calling people ignorant you dumb Dupa!.. At least Ryan Grigson has experience whether or not you like him. Were talking about scouts.. Not coaching.. Jesus you are daft...
You had no clue that coaching is teaching....clearly.
And clearly you only read half my post. As, again, you have no clue what qualifies one to be a scout (or a coach).....other than your belief apparently that being able to become erect is a qualification.
Tell you what I will do: I will leave the judgment of whom or whom should not be employed by this team to the people who are running the team..not that they have proven great at selecting personnel in the past.......maybe this will in fact be a positive change.
-
Duhh coaching.. These are scouts you nimrod... Look in the mirror before you start calling people ignorant you dumb Dupa!.. At least Ryan Grigson has experience whether or not you like him. Were talking about scouts.. Not coaching.. Jesus you are daft...
You had no clue that coaching is teaching....clearly.
And clearly you only read half my post. As, again, you have no clue what qualifies one to be a scout (or a coach).....other than your belief apparently that being able to become erect is a qualification.
Tell you what I will do: I will leave the judgment of whom or whom should not be employed by this team to the people who are running the team..not that they have proven great at selecting personnel in the past.......maybe this will in fact be a positive change.
You had no clue that coaching is teaching....clearly.
And clearly you only read half my post. As, again, you have no clue what qualifies one to be a scout (or a coach).....other than your belief apparently that being able to become erect is a qualification.
Tell you what I will do: I will leave the judgment of whom or whom should not be employed by this team to the people who are running the team..not that they have proven great at selecting personnel in the past.......maybe this will in fact be a positive change.
Hey asshat... Coaching is teaching... Any bird brain knows this... Again.. you missed the mark by miles... Tell your doctor to change your diuretics or something... It's not working out well for you... They have rotted out your sorry excuse for a brain...
-
You had no clue that coaching is teaching....clearly.
And clearly you only read half my post. As, again, you have no clue what qualifies one to be a scout (or a coach).....other than your belief apparently that being able to become erect is a qualification.
Tell you what I will do: I will leave the judgment of whom or whom should not be employed by this team to the people who are running the team..not that they have proven great at selecting personnel in the past.......maybe this will in fact be a positive change.
Hey asshat... Coaching is teaching... Any bird brain knows this... Again.. you missed the mark by miles... Tell your doctor to change your diuretics or something... It's not working out well for you... They have rotted out your sorry excuse for a brain...
Hey asshat... Coaching is teaching... Any bird brain knows this... Again.. you missed the mark by miles... Tell your doctor to change your diuretics or something... It's not working out well for you... They have rotted out your sorry excuse for a brain...
You just learned that from what I just taught you likely.
You have certainly revealed things to me over the last couple of days that I did not know about you. Sexist/racist bigot.
I am almost regretting much of the pleasant interaction I have had with you.
Perhaps you should try to stick to talking about something you know nothing about, but at least where it is harmless: football.
-
Hey asshat... Coaching is teaching... Any bird brain knows this... Again.. you missed the mark by miles... Tell your doctor to change your diuretics or something... It's not working out well for you... They have rotted out your sorry excuse for a brain...
You just learned that from what I just taught you likely.
You have certainly revealed things to me over the last couple of days that I did not know about you. Sexist/racist bigot.
I am almost regretting much of the pleasant interaction I have had with you.
Perhaps you should try to stick to talking about something you know nothing about, but at least where it is harmless: football.
You just learned that from what I just taught you likely.
You have certainly revealed things to me over the last couple of days that I did not know about you. Sexist/racist bigot.
I am almost regretting much of the pleasant interaction I have had with you.
Perhaps you should try to stick to talking about something you know nothing about, but at least where it is harmless: football.
? God are you DUMB!...
-
You just learned that from what I just taught you likely.
You have certainly revealed things to me over the last couple of days that I did not know about you. Sexist/racist bigot.
I am almost regretting much of the pleasant interaction I have had with you.
Perhaps you should try to stick to talking about something you know nothing about, but at least where it is harmless: football.
? God are you DUMB!...
? God are you DUMB!...
I AM much dumber for having carried on this conversation with you....that much IS true.
And you still have NOT answered the basic question that is at the heart of this:
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements you claim to be necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
-
? God are you DUMB!...
I AM much dumber for having carried on this conversation with you....that much IS true.
And you still have NOT answered the basic question that is at the heart of this:
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements you claim to be necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
I AM much dumber for having carried on this conversation with you....that much IS true.
And you still have NOT answered the basic question that is at the heart of this:
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements you claim to be necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
At least have experience playing the game or being involved in some aspect...training.. coaching.. intense film study... soft ball and PI have nothing to do with that
-
This seems like PR bullcrap. I HATE PR bullcrap.
However, this also seems like an opportunity to get women into the game. You can't say "hire women with experience" because they literally can't GET any. I guess we'll see.
-
I AM much dumber for having carried on this conversation with you....that much IS true.
And you still have NOT answered the basic question that is at the heart of this:
So, reveal to us the following:
a. What ARE the required elements you claim to be necessary to be an NFL scout...and what is it about them that they lack of these qualities.
At least have experience playing the game or being involved in some aspect...training.. coaching.. intense film study... soft ball and PI have nothing to do with that
At least have experience playing the game or being involved in some aspect...training.. coaching.. intense film study... soft ball and PI have nothing to do with that
Well...as I understand it, the one is involved in learning all that...getting that experience ....that is why they are called an "intern" . It was not stated that she was being hired for a managerial position....just for an intern position. And the other clearly DID have experience with aspects of the game with her time with the Bills. Plus, she likely has the background and experience with what she is really being hired for: player background research.
So, they each DO fit your criteria.
End of story.
-
This seems like PR bullcrap. I HATE PR bullcrap.
However, this also seems like an opportunity to get women into the game. You can't say "hire women with experience" because they literally can't GET any. I guess we'll see.
This seems like PR bullcrap. I HATE PR bullcrap.
However, this also seems like an opportunity to get women into the game. You can't say "hire women with experience" because they literally can't GET any. I guess we'll see.
Except, as noted, the one DOES have NFL experience....and personnel research experience.
-
One day after work, and i get home to what appears to be, some women's mud rassel'n & Mud slinging
.. Anywho?
Somewhere, ya can bet.. Dorsey is getting a chuckle out of this''' NFL & personal background checks'''..Come on in, and login John..you got time to kill, hell write a book too....
Something tells me?
a) that maybe Stef's Chief of Staff, Callie Brownson & Kathleen Wood's have maybe crossed path's before in Buffalo? both were employed there around the same time..
b) I don't like the fact that Mrs. Wood's, has a PI background with players of the like's of Hunt or OBJ in our room? Name a team in the NFL that would? They know too many street folks..
c) Riley Hecklinski? no great bother..hired as a Intern* scout assistant*.. they do mostly 'head scout of region' grunt work..background in Kansas, so she might stay in same region?
-
...but ya get extra credit
Extra credit how, dipshit? Show proof that it's tangible.
Rest assured that there's married white males out there that were better qualified
I rest assured that you're deliberately lying. Show proof that anyone both applied for the job and is better qualified.
Until you find one, the number of people who are better qualified.. is 0. The same as your IQ! Isn't this fun?
I'm not saying that blacks, women, gay, etc. aren't discriminated against
Yes, you are. It's OK - you can lift your hood while you type! You're full of hate and you love it! Clap your hands, Hercules!
Stick to the
white powerpolitical forum. You'll find morepolitically correct virtue signalingconservatives regurgitating alt-right talking points there!I rest assured that you're deliberately lying.
You're a total and complete douchebag. I no longer give a shit what you think about anything.
-
Oh that "Iggy" button is going to get a good workout by nickers! ?
-
I rest assured that you're deliberately lying.
You're a total and complete douchebag. I no longer give a shit what you think about anything.
You're a total and complete douchebag. I no longer give a shit what you think about anything.
I'm fine with this, in fact.
I get extra credit for diversity when I talk to people as dumb as you! Rest assured there's plenty of married white males out there who are better qualified than you, but you were carefully chosen to meet my quota of stupidity for the day.. because bothering to talk to you makes me appear more tolerant.
-
At least have experience playing the game or being involved in some aspect...training.. coaching.. intense film study... soft ball and PI have nothing to do with that
Well...as I understand it, the one is involved in learning all that...getting that experience ....that is why they are called an "intern" . It was not stated that she was being hired for a managerial position....just for an intern position. And the other clearly DID have experience with aspects of the game with her time with the Bills. Plus, she likely has the background and experience with what she is really being hired for: player background research.
So, they each DO fit your criteria.
End of story.
Well...as I understand it, the one is involved in learning all that...getting that experience ....that is why they are called an "intern" . It was not stated that she was being hired for a managerial position....just for an intern position. And the other clearly DID have experience with aspects of the game with her time with the Bills. Plus, she likely has the background and experience with what she is really being hired for: player background research.
So, they each DO fit your criteria.
End of story.
NO THEY DO NOT!
-
Well...as I understand it, the one is involved in learning all that...getting that experience ....that is why they are called an "intern" . It was not stated that she was being hired for a managerial position....just for an intern position. And the other clearly DID have experience with aspects of the game with her time with the Bills. Plus, she likely has the background and experience with what she is really being hired for: player background research.
So, they each DO fit your criteria.
End of story.
NO THEY DO NOT!
-
They do....as I just applied your own stated criteria to them. You are just too ignorant and stubborn to recognize it. (They don't fit the criteria you always felt was necessary: i.e. having testicles.)
Gip, he's obviously right.
I mean, for fuck's sake, he RESPONDED IN CAPS! ?
-
Oh that "Iggy" button is going to get a good workout by nickers! ?
Oh that "Iggy" button is going to get a good workout by nickers! ?
Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.
-
Oh that "Iggy" button is going to get a good workout by nickers! ?
Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.
Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.
I own Dutch Girl and she knows it.
-
They do....as I just applied your own stated criteria to them. You are just too ignorant and stubborn to recognize it. (They don't fit the criteria you always felt was necessary: i.e. having testicles.)
Go tell it to your Mamma!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login