Skip to content

Browns add scouts to their staff....female scouts

The Browns Board
52 10 1.1k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Oh that "Iggy" button is going to get a good workout by nickers! ?

  • @unsympathetic said:

    I rest assured that you're deliberately lying.

    You're a total and complete douchebag.    I no longer give a shit what you think about anything.

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @orion said:

    You're a total and complete douchebag.    I no longer give a shit what you think about anything.

    I'm fine with this, in fact.

    I get extra credit for diversity when I talk to people as dumb as you!  Rest assured there's plenty of married white males out there who are better qualified than you, but you were carefully chosen to meet my quota of stupidity for the day.. because bothering to talk to you makes me appear more tolerant.

  • @nickers said:

    At least have experience playing the game or being involved in some aspect...training.. coaching.. intense film study... soft ball and PI have nothing to do with that

    Well...as I understand it, the one is involved in learning all that...getting that experience ....that is why they are called an "intern" .  It was not stated that she was being hired for a managerial position....just for an intern position.  And the other clearly DID have experience with aspects of the game with her time with the Bills.  Plus, she likely has the background and experience with what she is really being hired for:  player background research. 

    So, they each DO fit your criteria.  

    End of story. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @the-gipper said:

    Well...as I understand it, the one is involved in learning all that...getting that experience ....that is why they are called an "intern" .  It was not stated that she was being hired for a managerial position....just for an intern position.  And the other clearly DID have experience with aspects of the game with her time with the Bills.  Plus, she likely has the background and experience with what she is really being hired for:  player background research. 

    So, they each DO fit your criteria.  

    End of story. 

    NO THEY DO NOT!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well...as I understand it, the one is involved in learning all that...getting that experience ....that is why they are called an "intern" .  It was not stated that she was being hired for a managerial position....just for an intern position.  And the other clearly DID have experience with aspects of the game with her time with the Bills.  Plus, she likely has the background and experience with what she is really being hired for:  player background research. 

    So, they each DO fit your criteria.  

    End of story. 

    NO THEY DO NOT!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @nickers said:

    NO THEY DO NOT!

    They do....as I just applied your own stated criteria to them.  You are just too ignorant and stubborn to recognize it.   (They don't fit the criteria you always felt was necessary:  i.e. having testicles.)

  • @nickers said:

    NO THEY DO NOT!

    They do....as I just applied your own stated criteria to them.  You are just too ignorant and stubborn to recognize it.   (They don't fit the criteria you always felt was necessary:  i.e. having testicles.)

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @the-gipper said:

    They do....as I just applied your own stated criteria to them.  You are just too ignorant and stubborn to recognize it.   (They don't fit the criteria you always felt was necessary:  i.e. having testicles.)

    Gip, he's obviously right.

    I mean, for fuck's sake, he RESPONDED IN CAPS! ?

  • Oh that "Iggy" button is going to get a good workout by nickers! ?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh that "Iggy" button is going to get a good workout by nickers! ?

    Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh that "Iggy" button is going to get a good workout by nickers! ?

    Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.

    I own Dutch Girl and she knows it.

  • @nickers said:

    NO THEY DO NOT!

    They do....as I just applied your own stated criteria to them.  You are just too ignorant and stubborn to recognize it.   (They don't fit the criteria you always felt was necessary:  i.e. having testicles.)

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @the-gipper said:

    They do....as I just applied your own stated criteria to them.  You are just too ignorant and stubborn to recognize it.   (They don't fit the criteria you always felt was necessary:  i.e. having testicles.)

    Go tell it to your Mamma!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh that "Iggy" button is going to get a good workout by nickers! ?

    Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #49

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.

    The same bitch boy that you ran to the moderators to cry about when your snowflake feeling got so, so hurt, or the bitch boy that got you so irate you wrote this: 

    11/3/2019 DieHardBrownsFan wrote: "I'm reporting this to you because I want you to ban me. Fuck this place. I liked your husband by the way. Sayonara." 

    But you couldn't stay away, because no one in the real world pays attention to you, so you crawled back here with your tail between your legs, begged to be let back on, so you could troll in a desperate attempt to garner some attention. It's almost sad. ?
     

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.

    I own Dutch Girl and she knows it.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #50

    @nickers said:

    I own Dutch Girl and she knows it.

    Says the guy who was so tired of me making him look like the complete tool that he is that he had to put me on ignore... ?

    nickers claiming he owns me is as hilarious as France saying they owned Germany during WWII. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    They do....as I just applied your own stated criteria to them.  You are just too ignorant and stubborn to recognize it.   (They don't fit the criteria you always felt was necessary:  i.e. having testicles.)

    Go tell it to your Mamma!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @nickers said:

    Go tell it to your Mamma!

    My mama was a football scout 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh that "Iggy" button is going to get a good workout by nickers! ?

    Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Oh, lookie heyya, bitch boy gettn into it agin wit peopole.

    Yessir DieHard. Fuck English. Fuck it right in the ass. That’s what l’m talkin about