Covid 19 Shows & Concerts
-
What's the last Show Play/Theater Movie or Music Band Concert you have seen? Monster Jam Trucks at PNC.. Concert? Zac Brown Band..Movie? Call of the Wild
What Entertainment Tickets do you still have waiting on Re-Scheduled dates? Got Luke? Combs! Guess who showed up at a Sound Show in Detroit about two years ago today with the Fam? Nope! Of course, I was not there..I was on Lake Erie fishing with brother-in-law
So the Show has been Re-scheduled to Sept.18 & 19th..After just checking the new date? Were still on!! BuT... I see the Philly show a few nights before the Raleigh show has been cancelled again
CAN I GET A OUTLAW?(s)
-
Westside Steve Performance
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login