Bye WHO
-
" Later reports also seem to indicate that the WHO deliberately recast the novel coronavirus as largely harmless, tweeting in January that there was no proof the virus could be transmitted from human to human, although it was clear from the Chinese experience that the virus was highly contagious. In February, Dr. Ghebreyesus claimed that “the spread [of coronavirus] to other countries is minimal and slow,” and that Chinese efforts to contain the virus had been successful. "
too late, WHO. You are corrupted and get lost. No more giant money from us.
ANOTHER GREAT MOVE FOR AMERICA by Pres Trump and co.
I'm sick of all the liberal globalist give America away garbage.
America FIRST dammit.
-
Don't let the Puerta hit you in the ass.
WSS
-
here's a good question - I've said it for some years now - time to get out of the UN. it is absolutely worthless - doesn't stop anything, it is corrupt as hell... no problem can be solved vs russia or china or any of their controlled friends - they simply veto anything they want, regardless of merit.
Stop...funding....the....UN. It's time.
America FIRST. The UN is worthless.
-
Leave the UN and throw those asshats out of the country too.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/un-trump-breaking-international-law-soleimani
-
I’m ok with the US leaving the WHO as long as the money we allocate is still spent worldwide but smartly. If this is us taking our ball and going home, I’m not in favor of the move.
-
I’m ok with the US leaving the WHO as long as the money we allocate is still spent worldwide but smartly. If this is us taking our ball and going home, I’m not in favor of the move.
I’m ok with the US leaving the WHO as long as the money we allocate is still spent worldwide but smartly. If this is us taking our ball and going home, I’m not in favor of the move.
I put them in the same boat as the United Nations. Most likely controlled by the Europeans and middle easterners who only see the United States as a hostile force and or a place to suck money from.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login