Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. How to Open schools again -

How to Open schools again -

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
5 Posts 3 Posters 232 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #1

    makes a lot of sense to me - but the option of homeschooling for high risk needs should

    be expanded upon parent's request.

       It isn't a national big gov solution - it's a local(s) solution. Different school districts have different situations.

    A small school system in Wyoming is a lot different that a large school system in NYC. That is going to shock the local TDS's on the forum, but it's just reality - that is how it goes.

    https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2020/07/13/what-k-12-schools-should-do-if-they-cant-open-up-in-the-fall/

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 23k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Copy the whole article so I can read it cal. It requires joining redstate otherwise.

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • T TexasAg1969

        Copy the whole article so I can read it cal. It requires joining redstate otherwise.

        calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @texasag1969 said:

        Copy the whole article so I can read it cal. It requires joining redstate otherwise.

        I don't think so, maybe it does - I never joined Red State, maybe it knows you are a terrible, mean, wicked, bad and nasty TDSer. LOL

        No, I just read the first part, and let the rest of it go. I ain't payin to join up to read it all. I thought it was doing that because I used up all my "Free" reads.

        sorry bout that.

        T 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C calfoxwc

          @texasag1969 said:

          Copy the whole article so I can read it cal. It requires joining redstate otherwise.

          I don't think so, maybe it does - I never joined Red State, maybe it knows you are a terrible, mean, wicked, bad and nasty TDSer. LOL

          No, I just read the first part, and let the rest of it go. I ain't payin to join up to read it all. I thought it was doing that because I used up all my "Free" reads.

          sorry bout that.

          TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 23k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @calfoxwc said:

          I don't think so, maybe it does - I never joined Red State, maybe it knows you are a terrible, mean, wicked, bad and nasty TDSer. LOL

          No, I just read the first part, and let the rest of it go. I ain't payin to join up to read it all. I thought it was doing that because I used up all my "Free" reads.

          sorry bout that.

          Proudly guilty as charged. And I am a fellow cheapskate and not payin' 'em either.?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Kvoethe KvoetheK Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 3k Posts
            • 924 Reputation
            KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
            #5

            People want their surrogate parents back.  Lets be honest.  

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate