Skip to content

Anyone get their season Tickets in mail yet?

The Browns Board
9 7 664
  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Anyone get their season Tickets in mail yet?

    I had my seats moved this year and just received the new PSL to sign a few weeks ago. Just wondering is it just my situation with the change in seats, or has nobody received the tix's yet?

    (maybe they've been revoked ... again)

  • Anyone get their season Tickets in mail yet?

    I had my seats moved this year and just received the new PSL to sign a few weeks ago. Just wondering is it just my situation with the change in seats, or has nobody received the tix's yet?

    (maybe they've been revoked ... again)

    F Fooleeze wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @atenears said:

    Anyone get their season Tickets in mail yet?

    I had my seats moved this year and just received the new PSL to sign a few weeks ago. Just wondering is it just my situation with the change in seats, or has nobody received the tix's yet?

    (maybe they've been revoked ... again)

    Got mine maybe two weeks back. Maybe your move caused a delay.

  • R roach wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Mine arrived about two weeks ago. This year they put them in a spiral notebook thing. It's a pretty neat package.

  • P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
    #4

    yup 2 weeks ago for the people at my work who have them.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I have had mine for a couple of weeks. They are torn out of the booklet and each in it's own envelope where i write down any of the travel information I have made for that game.

    It's probably the transfer.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Thanks, I'll call my buddy Lou Merletti and ask WTF?

  • Thanks, I'll call my buddy Lou Merletti and ask WTF?

    V vdogrowz wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @atenears said:

    Thanks, I'll call my buddy Lou Merletti and ask WTF?

    I haven't received mine either, called the Browns last week and they said everyone is being sent out at different times this year. They said we should all have our tix by the end of this week.

  • S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Got mine a couple of weeks ago as well - probably the move.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I called and they said the same thing vdogrowz reported, which is that many haven't gotten theirs yet because they mailed them all out at different times. They expect them to be delivered still this week.

    Thanks for responding.

    (waiting by the mailbox)