Skip to content

BLM explained by this guy..NSFW..

Political Discussion
19 7 314
  • @axe said:

    116292220_825035881358621_73170639574638

    Actually that is the Toronto Raptors team buses

    @richiswhere said:

    Actually that is the Toronto Raptors team buses

    Are you denying they charter buses to transport people to riots? Where have they put that money to one shred of good use..

  • Damn, I didn't know there were palm trees in Toronto.

  • AxeA Axe

    @richiswhere said:

    Actually that is the Toronto Raptors team buses

    Are you denying they charter buses to transport people to riots? Where have they put that money to one shred of good use..

    @axe said:

    Are you denying they charter buses to transport people to riots? Where have they put that money to one shred of good use..

    All i did was point out what your picture was from.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Damn, I didn't know there were palm trees in Toronto.

    Well you are somewhat observant you noticed the palm trees...... and yet you didn't notice the buses?????

    and buses do what??????????

    and the NBA is playing where?????

    and palm tree mystery solved !!!

  • @axe said:

    Are you denying they charter buses to transport people to riots? Where have they put that money to one shred of good use..

    All i did was point out what your picture was from.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Damn, I didn't know there were palm trees in Toronto.

    Well you are somewhat observant you noticed the palm trees...... and yet you didn't notice the buses?????

    and buses do what??????????

    and the NBA is playing where?????

    and palm tree mystery solved !!!

    @richiswhere said:

    All i did was point out what your picture was from.

    Wasn't my picture dumbass...

    All you did was attempt to evade the point... 

    Maybe you couldn't read it ?

  • AxeA Axe

    @richiswhere said:

    All i did was point out what your picture was from.

    Wasn't my picture dumbass...

    All you did was attempt to evade the point... 

    Maybe you couldn't read it ?

    @axe said:

    Wasn't my picture dumbass...

    All you did was attempt to evade the point... 

    Maybe you couldn't read it ?

    YOU posted it DUMBASS!!!!!

    The picture had  zero to do with the point

  • Please change your avatar.. You're too fucking stoopid to "Up the Irons"..

    I didn't take the time to cull the pic from the literal point.. ?  That you still evade.

  • My band as some may know.. Breaks my heart to see this become more relevant day by day.. ?

  • wow. that's impressive. and scary stuff. serious rock.

    but I like country. lol

    I hope we don't LOSE our country.

  • Nor do I Cal.. I honestly fear for my remaining daughter and my grandsons....

    Maybe this will soothe your soul a lil?

  • @axe said:

    Are you denying they charter buses to transport people to riots? Where have they put that money to one shred of good use..

    All i did was point out what your picture was from.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Damn, I didn't know there were palm trees in Toronto.

    Well you are somewhat observant you noticed the palm trees...... and yet you didn't notice the buses?????

    and buses do what??????????

    and the NBA is playing where?????

    and palm tree mystery solved !!!

    @richiswhere said:

    All i did was point out what your picture was from.

    Well you are somewhat observant you noticed the palm trees...... and yet you didn't notice the buses?????

    and buses do what??????????

    and the NBA is playing where?????

    and palm tree mystery solved !!!

    It was a joke dipshit.  

  • AxeA Axe

    Nor do I Cal.. I honestly fear for my remaining daughter and my grandsons....

    Maybe this will soothe your soul a lil?

    @axe said:

    Nor do I Cal.. I honestly fear for my remaining daughter and my grandsons....

    Maybe this will soothe your soul a lil?

    just, wow. I don't even like rock - but she has a terrific range, her voice is deep and powerful.....I think (what the heck do I know, eh? lol) and the music is strangely amazing and creative. Her singing and the music together - just spooky powerful. I just play a bit on my guitar, and play the blues harp fairly cool on only a few songs. lol 

       Say, she and Steve should do a duet. That would be great. lol

  • @axe said:

    Nor do I Cal.. I honestly fear for my remaining daughter and my grandsons....

    Maybe this will soothe your soul a lil?

    just, wow. I don't even like rock - but she has a terrific range, her voice is deep and powerful.....I think (what the heck do I know, eh? lol) and the music is strangely amazing and creative. Her singing and the music together - just spooky powerful. I just play a bit on my guitar, and play the blues harp fairly cool on only a few songs. lol 

       Say, she and Steve should do a duet. That would be great. lol

    @calfoxwc said:

    just, wow. I don't even like rock - but she has a terrific range, her voice is deep and powerful.....I think (what the heck do I know, eh? lol) and the music is strangely amazing and creative. Her singing and the music together - just spooky powerful. I just play a bit on my guitar, and play the blues harp fairly cool on only a few songs. lol 

       Say, she and Steve should do a duet. That would be great. lol

    I play a mean Jukebox! 😁