Skip to content

Misinformation

Political Discussion
98 13 2.1k
  • AxeA Axe

    @mld-woody said:

    This group registered their website on the 16th of July. They came out of nowhere. The official sounding name is to take legitimacy.

    They hit on all of the right wing talking points

    They are the misinformation

    Okay, you didn't watch it.. Therefore they are misinformation.

    @axe said:

    Okay, you didn't watch it.. Therefore they are misinformation.

    I watched more of it than I should have. 

    It also looks like the videos you linked have been taken down

  • One of the featured "doctors" (maybe, who knows) has a video on her youtube channel titled "CHRISTAIN WARRIORS FOR DONALD TRUMP FIGHT BACK! AGAINST THE WITCHES BINDING PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP"

    Really, please do not delete this thread. As more and more info comes out about this group of "experts" I want this thread to remain as a monument to the stupidity of so many on this board.

  • She runs an Urgent Care in Texas.....    https://npino.com/urgent-care-clinic/1386288116-rehoboth-medical-center-pllc/

    If you put that listed address in google it comes up with "Fire Power Ministries" ..... which is what is in all of her Youtube videos

    The picture of the address is just an empty house...

  • If you google REHOBOTH MEDICAL CENTER you get an address that in google maps shows the picture of a "Christian Resource Center" (gift shop) in a strip mall. The name on the top of the sign? Fire Power Ministries....

  • AxeA Axe

    @mld-woody said:

    This was posted in the mega crazy conspiracy thread, but we can discuss it here. Let your sensei @jafbf know

    I know he posted it..

    Instead of deleting this I left it.. So more people would see it..

    Just listen to these actual front line Doctors.. All of it.. Then take it, or leave it.

    @axe said:

    I know he posted it..

    Instead of deleting this I left it.. So more people would see it..

    Just listen to these actual front line Doctors.. All of it.. Then take it, or leave it.

    Seems the videos or whatever got taken down- all I need to know.  😁   

    There's so much conspiracy crap spewing from the right it's gotten totally out of hand...  

  • @axe said:

    I know he posted it..

    Instead of deleting this I left it.. So more people would see it..

    Just listen to these actual front line Doctors.. All of it.. Then take it, or leave it.

    Seems the videos or whatever got taken down- all I need to know.  😁   

    There's so much conspiracy crap spewing from the right it's gotten totally out of hand...  

    @hoorta said:

    Seems the videos or whatever got taken down- all I need to know.  😁   

    There's so much conspiracy crap spewing from the right it's gotten totally out of hand...  

    You mean like...”peaceful protesters”?

  • Yep, this video got taken down everywhere. Not after it was viewed over 20 million times unfortunately. Too many people fell for this, including our lovely president....

    And now the right will get to go on about "conservative censorship" on social media, even though this was just a video of straight up dangerous misinformation....

  • I sure hope Hoorta and the woodpecker have these on, since they swim so much in Egypt -

    fe08cb866e4d2fbbf07fdb66a8bc5d03.jpg

  • I sure hope Hoorta and the woodpecker have these on, since they swim so much in Egypt -

    fe08cb866e4d2fbbf07fdb66a8bc5d03.jpg

    @calfoxwc said:

    I sure hope Hoorta and the woodpecker have these on, since they swim so much in Egypt -

    fe08cb866e4d2fbbf07fdb66a8bc5d03.jpg

    Please post in this thread and post your support for these doctors and this group. 

    The more of you the better. Hopefully this thread isn't deleted.

  • I hope you don't drink any water while you float around in rage, birdbrain. It could be contaminated.

    or, you might get bit by reality.....

  • I hope you don't drink any water while you float around in rage, birdbrain. It could be contaminated.

    or, you might get bit by reality.....

    @calfoxwc said:

    I hope you don't drink any water while you float around in rage, birdbrain. It could be contaminated.

    or, you might get bit by reality.....

    I mean you've got a bad history on here of throwing your support behind doctors that end up being frauds. Though I guess that shouldn't be too surprising. 

  • It also looks like "rage" is your new little word of the day. Did you hear someone saying it on OAN or a Blaze video or something? I know you're very impressionable

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I hope you don't drink any water while you float around in rage, birdbrain. It could be contaminated.

    or, you might get bit by reality.....

    I mean you've got a bad history on here of throwing your support behind doctors that end up being frauds. Though I guess that shouldn't be too surprising. 

    @mld-woody said:

    I mean you've got a bad history on here of throwing your support behind doctors that end up being frauds. Though I guess that shouldn't be too surprising. 

    but you are a liar, and you are a fake expert on mmgw, medical advice, the military, the government, and any other subject you quack on. You misuse worde, misspell words, your conclusions are felt, not critically thought, you can't and never have had an intelligent discussion on much of any subject in years, but you are so much cooler online.

      I went to a seminar once in San Fran for business - and there was this guy? who worked for the Los Alamos lab - he was a speaker.

    Never heard of him, I signed up for the session, met up with a distant friend who was also a former instructor in a class. He worked as a consultant to Microsoft back then - invited me to Mercer Island and he'd get me a job with Microsoft. I never went - he and his wife had a beautiful cottage I could have stayed at. So, I met up with him and his Wife, and their friends. They had just been signing up for the same class.

        Then this guy ? walked up to the list and checked it out as we stood there... he got mad and gave the list the finger, for whatever reason... the list wasn't filled up? ???

    he was wearing a skirt, a pink skirt, had really long hair, and eye shadow and lipstick.....and his? nails painted. My friend asked him? if he knew the instructor...and this character said HE was the instructor.

       We all crossed off our names on the list and left. I hadn't thought about that since that conference, til now- you seem to be a person just like that. sick.

  • So now all of a sudden Facebook is the woodpeckers friend.

    ?

    WSS

  • btw, woodypeckerhead - name ONE good or great thing that your obaMao commie/biden accomplished for America during their eight years.

    Hoorta has twisted himself up into knots not being able to name one. You don't have a chance - you haven't know anything about issues since you came on board.

  • So now all of a sudden Facebook is the woodpeckers friend.

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So now all of a sudden Facebook is the woodpeckers friend.

    ?

    WSS

    well, being a dirty woodpecker, it's hard to find friends. Hoorta felt sorry for him... Hoorta probably showed him how to be friended on  Facebook so he won't be so hostile over loneliness.

  • So now all of a sudden Facebook is the woodpeckers friend.

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So now all of a sudden Facebook is the woodpeckers friend.

    ?

    WSS

    Huh?

    No social media is terrible. It's the worst thing millennials have done. Of course, ironically enough, many people my age now don't bother with the stuff and it's the older generation spending way too much time on there. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    I mean you've got a bad history on here of throwing your support behind doctors that end up being frauds. Though I guess that shouldn't be too surprising. 

    but you are a liar, and you are a fake expert on mmgw, medical advice, the military, the government, and any other subject you quack on. You misuse worde, misspell words, your conclusions are felt, not critically thought, you can't and never have had an intelligent discussion on much of any subject in years, but you are so much cooler online.

      I went to a seminar once in San Fran for business - and there was this guy? who worked for the Los Alamos lab - he was a speaker.

    Never heard of him, I signed up for the session, met up with a distant friend who was also a former instructor in a class. He worked as a consultant to Microsoft back then - invited me to Mercer Island and he'd get me a job with Microsoft. I never went - he and his wife had a beautiful cottage I could have stayed at. So, I met up with him and his Wife, and their friends. They had just been signing up for the same class.

        Then this guy ? walked up to the list and checked it out as we stood there... he got mad and gave the list the finger, for whatever reason... the list wasn't filled up? ???

    he was wearing a skirt, a pink skirt, had really long hair, and eye shadow and lipstick.....and his? nails painted. My friend asked him? if he knew the instructor...and this character said HE was the instructor.

       We all crossed off our names on the list and left. I hadn't thought about that since that conference, til now- you seem to be a person just like that. sick.

    @calfoxwc said:

    You misuse worde, misspell words, 

     Microfsoft 

         fulled up

  • @calfoxwc said:

    You misuse worde, misspell words, 

     Microfsoft 

         fulled up

    @mld-woody said:

    I didn't misuse the words, and didn't misspell them. Those were typos. I type very fast. You don't have that excuse.

    image.png.efd919add4142396f4a3dede5df8a6fd.png