Skip to content

NFL Top 100 - #1 Jamie Gillan

The Browns Board
74 13 2.0k 1
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #31

    take it to the political board, folks. that is why it was created...just my two cents.

  • take it to the political board, folks. that is why it was created...just my two cents.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @calfoxwc said:

    take it to the political board, folks. that is why it was created...just my two cents.

    thanks! & your pm message box is either full or blocked? i tried to pm you on polly stuff, that employee's can't post on social media sites..ya know, employee spies that don't like true things being discussed..hit me back if or when your HR dept gets covid clearance😉 

  • @the-gipper said:

    You are a fucking idiot 

    Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative.  Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #33

    @nickers said:

    Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative.  Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....

    Oh,  I have plenty to go on.  I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you  have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.  

  • Jeepers! Keep to the Topic! I can't* be the only sports fan to click on topics "to avoid* the world news & covid"? We have a Polly board for the Clinton's & a Football & Corona Virus Topic for the problem solvers.... and thanks for the attempted kind words..JPPT1974

    now back to a on Topic Question (hopefully)- How does Gillan pass a league covid test, if dead corona virus cells will still kick-off to a positive covid league test? ? He's had 3 failed tests in just over a month...but hey, "am feeling fine"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @gumby73 said:

    Jeepers! Keep to the Topic! I can't* be the only sports fan to click on topics "to avoid* the world news & covid"? We have a Polly board for the Clinton's & a Football & Corona Virus Topic for the problem solvers.... and thanks for the attempted kind words..JPPT1974

    now back to a on Topic Question (hopefully)- How does Gillan pass a league covid test, if dead corona virus cells will still kick-off to a positive covid league test? ? He's had 3 failed tests in just over a month...but hey, "am feeling fine"

    Fair enough.

  • take it to the political board, folks. that is why it was created...just my two cents.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @calfoxwc said:

    take it to the political board, folks. that is why it was created...just my two cents.

    Fair enough. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Yes, take this over to the hell that Cal created lol

  • Yes, take this over to the hell that Cal created lol

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @mld-woody said:

    Yes, take this over to the hell that Cal created lol

    Just to be accurate......I don't think Cal created it.....I suspect Stan did....but at the behest of Cal.   And I don't know who, if anyone actually acts as moderator there.   I don't patronize...because, as I said,  I charge for my legal/political consultations.....though, yes, I have given away too much here as it is.  

  • @the-gipper said:

    No as someone who has made a study of presidents long before he ever came on the scene I can tell you definitively that Trump will go down in history as the worst president we’ve ever had. There’s really no debate about it. 

    Ah you conveniently forgot Obama , the Manchurian Candidate who sold America out... Yeah.. You're fucking high old man..... You are one of Allah's ardent worshippers , apparently

    WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @nickers said:

    Ah you conveniently forgot Obama , the Manchurian Candidate who sold America out... Yeah.. You're fucking high old man..... You are one of Allah's ardent worshippers , apparently

    tenor.gif?itemid=17002938

  • @nickers said:

    Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative.  Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....

    Oh,  I have plenty to go on.  I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you  have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #39

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh,  I have plenty to go on.  I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you  have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.  

    BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....

  • @nickers said:

    Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative.  Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....

    But... you ARE an idiot

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @mld-woody said:

    But... you ARE an idiot

    Lol .. Being called an idiot by an even BIGGER IDIOT! is hilarious!..

  • @the-gipper said:

    Oh,  I have plenty to go on.  I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you  have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.  

    BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @nickers said:

    BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....

      If I employed discourse beyond the imbecilic level with you....if I applied any sort of verbal (typed)  acumen with you, you would not have the capacity to comprehend.  And I do assume you wish to comprehend what  I do say.  

  • @nickers said:

    Ah you conveniently forgot Obama , the Manchurian Candidate who sold America out... Yeah.. You're fucking high old man..... You are one of Allah's ardent worshippers , apparently

    tenor.gif?itemid=17002938

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    tenor.gif?itemid=17002938

    Now....be careful there.  If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image.   And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    tenor.gif?itemid=17002938

    Now....be careful there.  If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image.   And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.

    WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @the-gipper said:

    Now....be careful there.  If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image.   And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.

    You are MUCH better man then him Gip I must say. He has actively promoted misinformation and anti-science propaganda without a care in the world. Doesn't matter if it's effects healthcare workers, infants, or the elderly, the cost of human lives be damned. Also I'm pretty sure the idiot blocked me because the mods can see though his cry-baby bullshit. I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Oh,  I have plenty to go on.  I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you  have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.  

    BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @nickers said:

    BLAH!

    So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?

    All you conservatives have is projection.  That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!

    Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.

  • @mld-woody said:

    But... you ARE an idiot

    Lol .. Being called an idiot by an even BIGGER IDIOT! is hilarious!..

    WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @nickers said:

    Lol .. Being called an idiot by an even BIGGER IDIOT! is hilarious!..

    The fucked up thing is he has no idea he confirmed that his an idiot, even in his own eyes/words. What an imbecile. That's actually the opposite of hilarious and actually quite sad.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Now....be careful there.  If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image.   And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.

    You are MUCH better man then him Gip I must say. He has actively promoted misinformation and anti-science propaganda without a care in the world. Doesn't matter if it's effects healthcare workers, infants, or the elderly, the cost of human lives be damned. Also I'm pretty sure the idiot blocked me because the mods can see though his cry-baby bullshit. I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @warriorsrpussies said:

     I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.

    Addition by subtraction. 

  • @nickers said:

    Lol .. Being called an idiot by an even BIGGER IDIOT! is hilarious!..

    The fucked up thing is he has no idea he confirmed that his an idiot, even in his own eyes/words. What an imbecile. That's actually the opposite of hilarious and actually quite sad.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    The fucked up thing is he has no idea he confirmed that his an idiot, even in his own eyes/words. What an imbecile. That's actually the opposite of hilarious and actually quite sad.

    Maybe they will accidentally run into one of trumps cyanide bombs that were supposedly used to kill coyotes wink wink nudge nudge. 

  • @nickers said:

    BLAH!

    So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?

    All you conservatives have is projection.  That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!

    Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #48

    @unsympathetic said:

    So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?

    All you conservatives have is projection.  That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!

    Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.

    Go to Venezuela.. It's where you belong... You're 3rd world material to the MAX!!...

  • @unsympathetic said:

    So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?

    All you conservatives have is projection.  That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!

    Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.

    Go to Venezuela.. It's where you belong... You're 3rd world material to the MAX!!...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @nickers said:

    Go to Venezuela.. It's where you belong... You're 3rd world material to the MAX!!...

    Margarita Island is in Venezuela....the place the drink is named after.  So it can't be all bad. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Now....be careful there.  If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image.   And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.

    You are MUCH better man then him Gip I must say. He has actively promoted misinformation and anti-science propaganda without a care in the world. Doesn't matter if it's effects healthcare workers, infants, or the elderly, the cost of human lives be damned. Also I'm pretty sure the idiot blocked me because the mods can see though his cry-baby bullshit. I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    You are MUCH better man then him Gip I must say. He has actively promoted misinformation and anti-science propaganda without a care in the world. Doesn't matter if it's effects healthcare workers, infants, or the elderly, the cost of human lives be damned. Also I'm pretty sure the idiot blocked me because the mods can see though his cry-baby bullshit. I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.

    Screenshot_2020-05-01_112411.jpg