NFL Top 100 - #1 Jamie Gillan
-
You are a fucking idiot
Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative. Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....
Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative. Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....
Oh, I have plenty to go on. I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.
-
Jeepers! Keep to the Topic! I can't* be the only sports fan to click on topics "to avoid* the world news & covid"? We have a Polly board for the Clinton's & a Football & Corona Virus Topic for the problem solvers.... and thanks for the attempted kind words..JPPT1974
now back to a on Topic Question (hopefully)- How does Gillan pass a league covid test, if dead corona virus cells will still kick-off to a positive covid league test? ? He's had 3 failed tests in just over a month...but hey, "am feeling fine"
Jeepers! Keep to the Topic! I can't* be the only sports fan to click on topics "to avoid* the world news & covid"? We have a Polly board for the Clinton's & a Football & Corona Virus Topic for the problem solvers.... and thanks for the attempted kind words..JPPT1974
now back to a on Topic Question (hopefully)- How does Gillan pass a league covid test, if dead corona virus cells will still kick-off to a positive covid league test? ? He's had 3 failed tests in just over a month...but hey, "am feeling fine"
Fair enough.
-
-
Yes, take this over to the hell that Cal created lol
-
Yes, take this over to the hell that Cal created lol
Just to be accurate......I don't think Cal created it.....I suspect Stan did....but at the behest of Cal. And I don't know who, if anyone actually acts as moderator there. I don't patronize...because, as I said, I charge for my legal/political consultations.....though, yes, I have given away too much here as it is.
-
No as someone who has made a study of presidents long before he ever came on the scene I can tell you definitively that Trump will go down in history as the worst president we’ve ever had. There’s really no debate about it.
Ah you conveniently forgot Obama , the Manchurian Candidate who sold America out... Yeah.. You're fucking high old man..... You are one of Allah's ardent worshippers , apparently
-
Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative. Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....
Oh, I have plenty to go on. I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.
Oh, I have plenty to go on. I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....
-
But... you ARE an idiot
Lol .. Being called an idiot by an even BIGGER IDIOT! is hilarious!..
-
Oh, I have plenty to go on. I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....
If I employed discourse beyond the imbecilic level with you....if I applied any sort of verbal (typed) acumen with you, you would not have the capacity to comprehend. And I do assume you wish to comprehend what I do say.
-

Now....be careful there. If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image. And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.
-

Now....be careful there. If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image. And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.
Now....be careful there. If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image. And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.
You are MUCH better man then him Gip I must say. He has actively promoted misinformation and anti-science propaganda without a care in the world. Doesn't matter if it's effects healthcare workers, infants, or the elderly, the cost of human lives be damned. Also I'm pretty sure the idiot blocked me because the mods can see though his cry-baby bullshit. I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.
-
Oh, I have plenty to go on. I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....
BLAH!
So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?
All you conservatives have is projection. That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!
Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.
-
But... you ARE an idiot
Lol .. Being called an idiot by an even BIGGER IDIOT! is hilarious!..
-
Now....be careful there. If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image. And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.
You are MUCH better man then him Gip I must say. He has actively promoted misinformation and anti-science propaganda without a care in the world. Doesn't matter if it's effects healthcare workers, infants, or the elderly, the cost of human lives be damned. Also I'm pretty sure the idiot blocked me because the mods can see though his cry-baby bullshit. I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.
I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.
Addition by subtraction.
-
The fucked up thing is he has no idea he confirmed that his an idiot, even in his own eyes/words. What an imbecile. That's actually the opposite of hilarious and actually quite sad.
Maybe they will accidentally run into one of trumps cyanide bombs that were supposedly used to kill coyotes wink wink nudge nudge.
-
BLAH!
So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?
All you conservatives have is projection. That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!
Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.
So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?
All you conservatives have is projection. That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!
Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.
Go to Venezuela.. It's where you belong... You're 3rd world material to the MAX!!...
-
So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?
All you conservatives have is projection. That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!
Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.
Go to Venezuela.. It's where you belong... You're 3rd world material to the MAX!!...
-
Now....be careful there. If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image. And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.
You are MUCH better man then him Gip I must say. He has actively promoted misinformation and anti-science propaganda without a care in the world. Doesn't matter if it's effects healthcare workers, infants, or the elderly, the cost of human lives be damned. Also I'm pretty sure the idiot blocked me because the mods can see though his cry-baby bullshit. I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.
You are MUCH better man then him Gip I must say. He has actively promoted misinformation and anti-science propaganda without a care in the world. Doesn't matter if it's effects healthcare workers, infants, or the elderly, the cost of human lives be damned. Also I'm pretty sure the idiot blocked me because the mods can see though his cry-baby bullshit. I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.
-
So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?
All you conservatives have is projection. That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!
Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.
Go to Venezuela.. It's where you belong... You're 3rd world material to the MAX!!...
-
Time for you to self-deport - you and your family are not wanted here. You've got a lot of problems, and your values are anti-American.
Don't want to be thought of as a responsible member of a community? Great! Go experience what the US has done to Latin America.
Fuck you... My Grandfather fought Communism on the front lines... You are a traitor to America.. So if anyone needs to go... It is absolutely you... You are a SAD excuse for a human being...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login