rat hotline
-
Thousands
This country is really starting to suck across the board.
WSS
This country is really starting to suck across the board.
WSS
True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html
-
This country is really starting to suck across the board.
WSS
True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html
True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html
Man that's stupid even for you. I'm assuming you're one of the rats that calls the hotline
WSS
-
This country is really starting to suck across the board.
WSS
True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html
True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html
I saw this. Hilarious. Trump has the most fragile ego
-
This country is really starting to suck across the board.
WSS
True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html
True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html
-
Just a reminder gentlemen this particular thread is about the rat hotline and the thousands of people who have already called it to report their neighbors and friends for not wearing their masks. If Tex and Woody would like to start their own Thread about throwing out the pitch that's fine with me but try not to hijack this thread with the first response. I will leave your responses on for a bit but I'll ask you to copy them and paste them to your own first pitch thread. Okay?
ps and yes I know thread to get hijacked all the time this thing was just a little bit quick. Thanks.
WSS
-
True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html
Man that's stupid even for you. I'm assuming you're one of the rats that calls the hotline
WSS
Man that's stupid even for you. I'm assuming you're one of the rats that calls the hotline
WSS
Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline?
See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?
EDIT: BTW when hiking around places here when I past 2 or 3 people and one isn't wearing a mask and the others are, I just thank the ones that are for thinking of others. I'd just rather make the idiot without it feel like a turd.
-
Man that's stupid even for you. I'm assuming you're one of the rats that calls the hotline
WSS
Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline?
See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?
EDIT: BTW when hiking around places here when I past 2 or 3 people and one isn't wearing a mask and the others are, I just thank the ones that are for thinking of others. I'd just rather make the idiot without it feel like a turd.
Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline?
'Cuz you are an evil troublemaking rat. ? (kidding)
See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?
-
Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline?
'Cuz you are an evil troublemaking rat. ? (kidding)
See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?
'Cuz you are an evil troublemaking asshole.
My edit shows that for sure.?
-
Man that's stupid even for you. I'm assuming you're one of the rats that calls the hotline
WSS
Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline?
See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?
EDIT: BTW when hiking around places here when I past 2 or 3 people and one isn't wearing a mask and the others are, I just thank the ones that are for thinking of others. I'd just rather make the idiot without it feel like a turd.
Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline?
See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?
EDIT: BTW when hiking around places here when I past 2 or 3 people and one isn't wearing a mask and the others are, I just thank the ones that are for thinking of others. I'd just rather make the idiot without it feel like a turd.

-
Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline?
See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?
EDIT: BTW when hiking around places here when I past 2 or 3 people and one isn't wearing a mask and the others are, I just thank the ones that are for thinking of others. I'd just rather make the idiot without it feel like a turd.

-

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login