Skip to content

rat hotline

Political Discussion
13 5 238
  • @westside-steve said:

    This country is really starting to suck across the board.

    WSS

    True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??

    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html

    @texasag1969 said:

    True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??

    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html

    I saw this. Hilarious. Trump has the most fragile ego

  • @westside-steve said:

    This country is really starting to suck across the board.

    WSS

    True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??

    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html

    @texasag1969 said:

    True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??

    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html

  • Just a reminder gentlemen this particular thread is about the rat hotline and the thousands of people who have already called it to report their neighbors and friends for not wearing their masks. If Tex and Woody would like to start their own Thread about throwing out the pitch that's fine with me but try not to hijack this thread with the first response. I will leave your responses on for a bit but I'll ask you to copy them and paste them to your own first pitch thread. Okay?

    ps and yes I know thread to get hijacked all the time this thing was just a little bit quick. Thanks.

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    True-you can't even get away with lying about throwing a first pitch for the Yankees anymore. How can anyone run a country if you can't lie? ??

    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-yankee-opening-pitch-021114627.html

    Man that's stupid even for you. I'm assuming you're one of the rats that calls the hotline

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Man that's stupid even for you. I'm assuming you're one of the rats that calls the hotline

    WSS

    Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline? 

    See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?

    EDIT: BTW when hiking around places here when I past 2 or 3 people and one isn't wearing a mask and the others are, I just thank the ones that are for thinking of others. I'd just rather make the idiot without it feel like a turd.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Man that's stupid even for you. I'm assuming you're one of the rats that calls the hotline

    WSS

    Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline? 

    See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?

    EDIT: BTW when hiking around places here when I past 2 or 3 people and one isn't wearing a mask and the others are, I just thank the ones that are for thinking of others. I'd just rather make the idiot without it feel like a turd.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline? 

    'Cuz you are an evil troublemaking rat. ? (kidding)

    See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline? 

    'Cuz you are an evil troublemaking rat. ? (kidding)

    See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?

    @westside-steve said:

    'Cuz you are an evil troublemaking asshole.

    My edit shows that for sure.?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Man that's stupid even for you. I'm assuming you're one of the rats that calls the hotline

    WSS

    Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline? 

    See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?

    EDIT: BTW when hiking around places here when I past 2 or 3 people and one isn't wearing a mask and the others are, I just thank the ones that are for thinking of others. I'd just rather make the idiot without it feel like a turd.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline? 

    See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?

    EDIT: BTW when hiking around places here when I past 2 or 3 people and one isn't wearing a mask and the others are, I just thank the ones that are for thinking of others. I'd just rather make the idiot without it feel like a turd.

    image.png.e5973b7d7f454da23df40a8c359d8f7d.png

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Now why would I want to call and Ohio hotline? 

    See I stuck to the topi this time. But the other was too funny not to just throw it up somewhere. A turn in your neighbor thread seem an appropriate place to throw up.?

    EDIT: BTW when hiking around places here when I past 2 or 3 people and one isn't wearing a mask and the others are, I just thank the ones that are for thinking of others. I'd just rather make the idiot without it feel like a turd.

    image.png.e5973b7d7f454da23df40a8c359d8f7d.png

    @vambo said:

    image.png.e5973b7d7f454da23df40a8c359d8f7d.png

    Exactly. LOL!

  • image.thumb.png.8f0101b5762a68551e4766118b223b76.png

  • image.jpeg.0de8849e3034f8b4491572e976ae1705.jpeg