Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Prediction

Prediction

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
9 Posts 5 Posters 239 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    To the left our constitutional right to have a Tik Tok account will suddenly become the most basic pillars of our Constitution and vital to our democracy and freedom. 3, 2, 1.......

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
      • 33k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
      #2

      We need to keep the collection of personal information in house...

      The worst thing millennials did was start social media. Gen Z are Millennials with the social media knob dialed all the way up. Outside of whatever legal right he does or doesn't have I'm not exactly sad to see it go. 

      Most large media platforms were already developing their own short form video services anyway. A new US based tik tok will be here soon. 

      After trolling Trump with his Tulsa rally numbers though I'm looking forward to seeing what a bunch of pissed off Zoomers do to him next. 

      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        more and more bigoted generalizations to make woodpecker feel like darth vader.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
          • 28k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
          #4

          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • htownbrown htownbrownH Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 2k Posts
            • 685 Reputation
            htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I feel like a bunch of 12-20 y.o. are reassessing their career trajectories at this moment.

            “It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.”
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • htownbrown htownbrownH Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 685 Reputation
              htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
              #6

              "Like...my dad wanted me to learn math and stuff, but like I've been doing this dance-over-music-I-like videos for so long.  Like I'm so nervous, like what am I going to do? Like, I feel like only porn or like me playing video games on twitch are my only like choices now."

              “It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.”
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                We need to keep the collection of personal information in house...

                The worst thing millennials did was start social media. Gen Z are Millennials with the social media knob dialed all the way up. Outside of whatever legal right he does or doesn't have I'm not exactly sad to see it go. 

                Most large media platforms were already developing their own short form video services anyway. A new US based tik tok will be here soon. 

                After trolling Trump with his Tulsa rally numbers though I'm looking forward to seeing what a bunch of pissed off Zoomers do to him next. 

                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mld-woody said:

                We need to keep the collection of personal information in house...

                The worst thing millennials did was start social media. Gen Z are Millennials with the social media knob dialed all the way up. Outside of whatever legal right he does or doesn't have I'm not exactly sad to see it go. 

                Most large media platforms were already developing their own short form video services anyway. A new US based tik tok will be here soon. 

                After trolling Trump with his Tulsa rally numbers though I'm looking forward to seeing what a bunch of pissed off Zoomers do to him next. 

                Ha. I figure Amazon and Google have every bit of available information on me anyway. I just don't particularly trust the Chinese. 

                If it was a Russian site the left would be shiting their drawers as we speak.

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                C 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • W Westside Steve

                  @mld-woody said:

                  We need to keep the collection of personal information in house...

                  The worst thing millennials did was start social media. Gen Z are Millennials with the social media knob dialed all the way up. Outside of whatever legal right he does or doesn't have I'm not exactly sad to see it go. 

                  Most large media platforms were already developing their own short form video services anyway. A new US based tik tok will be here soon. 

                  After trolling Trump with his Tulsa rally numbers though I'm looking forward to seeing what a bunch of pissed off Zoomers do to him next. 

                  Ha. I figure Amazon and Google have every bit of available information on me anyway. I just don't particularly trust the Chinese. 

                  If it was a Russian site the left would be shiting their drawers as we speak.

                  WSS

                  calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @westside-steve said:

                  Ha. I figure Amazon and Google have every bit of available information on me anyway. I just don't particularly trust the Chinese. 

                  If it was a Russian site the left would be shiting their drawers as we speak.

                  WSS

                  but when they are in power, they LOVE the russians and commie chinese

                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                  ❤
                  Quote Reply
                  • C calfoxwc

                    @westside-steve said:

                    Ha. I figure Amazon and Google have every bit of available information on me anyway. I just don't particularly trust the Chinese. 

                    If it was a Russian site the left would be shiting their drawers as we speak.

                    WSS

                    but when they are in power, they LOVE the russians and commie chinese

                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 39k Posts
                    • 9k Reputation
                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @calfoxwc said:

                    but when they are in power, they LOVE the russians and commie chinese

                    That's true. Frankly I don't trust the Chinese very much but I've never had a problem with the ruskies.

                    WSS

                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate