Cleveland Browns Highlight Vid At The Half Way Point!
-
Heres a video I made on NFL.com from their replay recuter video section. Its a pretty cool program that anyone can use. Check it out!
Cleveland Browns 8 Game Highlights!
http://replay-re-cutter.nfl.com/clip.as ... type=image
-
Very nice!! Made me smile! I love this team!! (though they do make it hard sometimes!!) You have inspired me to try my hand at this.
-
hmm that wont work because I want to put most of these highlights in a clip, it would be way too long. I really wanted to make one of Shaun Rogers landing on quarterbacks but they don't have the clips of them on here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login