Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Regardless of your opinions on bailouts

Regardless of your opinions on bailouts

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
4 Posts 3 Posters 153 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/08/coronavirus-stimulus-trump-signs-executive-orders-extending-benefits/3316846001/ 

    Should have done that the first time. I would hope did the pork is trimmed for both parties. But I ain't holding my breath.

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • W Westside Steve

      https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/08/coronavirus-stimulus-trump-signs-executive-orders-extending-benefits/3316846001/ 

      Should have done that the first time. I would hope did the pork is trimmed for both parties. But I ain't holding my breath.

      WSS

      MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
      • 33k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @westside-steve said:

      https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/08/coronavirus-stimulus-trump-signs-executive-orders-extending-benefits/3316846001/ 

      Should have done that the first time. I would hope did the pork is trimmed for both parties. But I ain't holding my breath.

      WSS

      I agree, something needed done. I'm OK with Trump pushing this, though I  think it is more symbolic than anything as he doesn't have the legal authority to do this. 

      Hopefully it brings the Ds and Rs closer together  so that they can approve something that doesn't have billions going to large companies or unrelated research projects

      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
      W 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

        @westside-steve said:

        https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/08/coronavirus-stimulus-trump-signs-executive-orders-extending-benefits/3316846001/ 

        Should have done that the first time. I would hope did the pork is trimmed for both parties. But I ain't holding my breath.

        WSS

        I agree, something needed done. I'm OK with Trump pushing this, though I  think it is more symbolic than anything as he doesn't have the legal authority to do this. 

        Hopefully it brings the Ds and Rs closer together  so that they can approve something that doesn't have billions going to large companies or unrelated research projects

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @mld-woody said:

        I agree, something needed done. I'm OK with Trump pushing this, though I  think it is more symbolic than anything as he doesn't have the legal authority to do this. 

        Hopefully it brings the Ds and Rs closer together  so that they can approve something that doesn't have billions going to large companies or unrelated research projects

        Yes I prefer a clean piece of legislation. I don't oppose handouts to corporations as much as some of you guys do only because so many people work for those corporations and their financial health goes hand-in-hand with those of us who live on investments. 

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        C 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

          @mld-woody said:

          I agree, something needed done. I'm OK with Trump pushing this, though I  think it is more symbolic than anything as he doesn't have the legal authority to do this. 

          Hopefully it brings the Ds and Rs closer together  so that they can approve something that doesn't have billions going to large companies or unrelated research projects

          Yes I prefer a clean piece of legislation. I don't oppose handouts to corporations as much as some of you guys do only because so many people work for those corporations and their financial health goes hand-in-hand with those of us who live on investments. 

          WSS

          calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @westside-steve said:

          Yes I prefer a clean piece of legislation. I don't oppose handouts to corporations as much as some of you guys do only because so many people work for those corporations and their financial health goes hand-in-hand with those of us who live on investments. 

          WSS

          offhand, I haven't looked into the question of Pres Trump legally being allowed.....

          but Pres Trump gets things DONE and FIXED.

          the left is stonewalling/extorting relief to make an election year funding fiasco for their favorite subjects.

          that is worse than dishonest.

          The dems/leftists play vicious dirty ball. So, Pres Trump brilliantly has a defense for that.

          He SOLVES PROBLEMS. doesn't make them worse like the dems do.

          Trump Forces Pelosi's Hand With Coronavirus Executive Orders

          https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/...

          16 hours ago · President Donald Trump issued four executive orders extending relief during the coronavirus pandemic after Democrats in Congress refused to compromise with the White House to …

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate