Skip to content

? about training camp on thursday

The Browns Board
5 3 630
  • Does anybody know if it is open to the public and if so, is anyone planning on going. I think I am gonna head down

  • The partial schedule announced on Wednesday:

    Aug. 1: 8:45-10:45 a.m. and 5:45-7:45 p.m.

    Aug. 2: 1:30-3:30 p.m.

    Aug. 3: 8:45-10:45 a.m. and 5:45-7:45 p.m.

    Aug. 4: 1:30-3:30 p.m. (closed to the public).

    Aug. 5: 8:45-10:45 a.m. and 5:45-7:45 p.m.

    Aug. 6: 1:30-3:30 p.m.

    Aug. 7: 8:45-10:45 a.m. and 5:45-7:45 p.m.

    Aug. 8: 1:30-3:30 p.m.

    Aug. 9: Family Day Scrimmage at Cleveland Browns Stadium, 1 p.m.

    The scrimmage is a free, non-ticketed event. Gates open at 11 a.m. Parking is $5 in the Port Authority Lots surrounding the stadium.

  • i knew the schedule but the closed practice the other day was on the schedule too. I would hate to drive there and not be aloud in. My Ram only gets 11mpg

  • Pretty sure it's open to the public. When it was closed, everyone knew 24 hours in advance.

  • Yeah I had called I finally found a number on the Browns website. I actually just have too much to do around the house I cant go anyway. Well I hope I can go to one before they are over with. We will see so much to do so little time