Skip to content

bbc

Political Discussion
29 8 705
  • The "kamoola" thing is elementary school shit, Steve.   Grow up, you're a mod for fucks sake.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    The "kamoola" thing is elementary school shit, Steve.   Grow up, you're a mod for fucks sake.  

    kamoola's leftwing crazy destructive radical asinine positions on society and law....

    are complete cowpie. So, there is a REASON it's used.

      I mean, how many times have "elementary school crap" been used against Pres Trump the last four years?

    Come ON, man.

  • So for any of you Hypocrites, Democrats, Neo Democrats liberals Trump haters Lefty's Etc who have ever bloviated about how the BBC is a better place to get news.

    Just take a look at the photograph. Does that look like real journalism to you? Imagine if any US news source had used a photograph of Queen Elizabeth picking her nose or scratching her butt or something? If it were Fox would you think it was bad journalism?

    I don't really trust any of the aforementioned to answer honestly but just wanted to point this out.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53761744

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So for any of you Hypocrites, Democrats, Neo Democrats liberals Trump haters Lefty's Etc who have ever bloviated about how the BBC is a better place to get news.

    Just take a look at the photograph. Does that look like real journalism to you? Imagine if any US news source had used a photograph of Queen Elizabeth picking her nose or scratching her butt or something? If it were Fox would you think it was bad journalism?

    I don't really trust any of the aforementioned to answer honestly but just wanted to point this out.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53761744

    WSS

    .... but how will any of the well informed people that get their news from award winning agencies ever be told how and what to think??? 

  • 117298598_10218321752338638_627020000421

  • @tiamat63 said:

    The "kamoola" thing is elementary school shit, Steve.   Grow up, you're a mod for fucks sake.  

    kamoola's leftwing crazy destructive radical asinine positions on society and law....

    are complete cowpie. So, there is a REASON it's used.

      I mean, how many times have "elementary school crap" been used against Pres Trump the last four years?

    Come ON, man.

    @calfoxwc said:

    kamoola's leftwing crazy destructive radical asinine positions on society and law....

    are complete cowpie. So, there is a REASON it's used.

      I mean, how many times have "elementary school crap" been used against Pres Trump the last four years?

    Come ON, man.

    Steve is capable of speaking for himself.  Thanks, Cal.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    kamoola's leftwing crazy destructive radical asinine positions on society and law....

    are complete cowpie. So, there is a REASON it's used.

      I mean, how many times have "elementary school crap" been used against Pres Trump the last four years?

    Come ON, man.

    Steve is capable of speaking for himself.  Thanks, Cal.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Steve is capable of speaking for himself.  Thanks, Cal.

    you're welcome.

  • I find it ironic that if you scroll to the bottom of that web page...you find this. . .

    098A5D48-BEC8-408F-8D71-45B68CD4305C.jpeg

  • Man, I have got to take a hard look at my search habits because the title of this thread means something far different in my mind. 

  • The "kamoola" thing is elementary school shit, Steve.   Grow up, you're a mod for fucks sake.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    The "kamoola" thing is elementary school shit, Steve.   Grow up, you're a mod for fucks sake.  

    This is the BBC. Not the political page of a professional sports team bulletin board. I realize you want to give the impression of Independence but try as I might I can't recall you complaining about any names that anyone has ever called Trump. 

    But let's get back to the point.

    WSS

  • @tiamat63 said:

    The "kamoola" thing is elementary school shit, Steve.   Grow up, you're a mod for fucks sake.  

    This is the BBC. Not the political page of a professional sports team bulletin board. I realize you want to give the impression of Independence but try as I might I can't recall you complaining about any names that anyone has ever called Trump. 

    But let's get back to the point.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    This is the BBC. Not the political page of a professional sports team bulletin board. I realize you want to give the impression of Independence but try as I might I can't recall you complaining about any names that anyone has ever called Trump. 

    But let's get back to the point.

    WSS

    I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    The "kamoola" thing is elementary school shit, Steve.   Grow up, you're a mod for fucks sake.  

    This is the BBC. Not the political page of a professional sports team bulletin board. I realize you want to give the impression of Independence but try as I might I can't recall you complaining about any names that anyone has ever called Trump. 

    But let's get back to the point.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    This is the BBC. Not the political page of a professional sports team bulletin board. I realize you want to give the impression of Independence but try as I might I can't recall you complaining about any names that anyone has ever called Trump. 

    But let's get back to the point.

    WSS

    Peer pressure the the left at every turn - the left is turned full on frantically to win in Nov by any means necessary - meaning, if they lose, they will claim stupid stuff that THEY did to corrupt the election. Just so, even if they lose, they won't lose - and play political dirt...

    Kamoola has said and done plenty to lack respect most of her career. I can't think of one good or great thing she has done for California.

  • @westside-steve said:

    This is the BBC. Not the political page of a professional sports team bulletin board. I realize you want to give the impression of Independence but try as I might I can't recall you complaining about any names that anyone has ever called Trump. 

    But let's get back to the point.

    WSS

    I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

    Again sir you are missing the point which is merely that this is surprisingly outlandish journalism from the BBC which many people seem to think is a more respectable source of news. Simply that.

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    This is the BBC. Not the political page of a professional sports team bulletin board. I realize you want to give the impression of Independence but try as I might I can't recall you complaining about any names that anyone has ever called Trump. 

    But let's get back to the point.

    WSS

    I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

    Translation:

    "but I DO care that people don't criticize or ridicule my democrats. Do to Trump, fine. But not MY leftwing politicians. Have some class..."

    yeah. a lot like that.

  • I thought this was about your favorite pornhub category.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

    Again sir you are missing the point which is merely that this is surprisingly outlandish journalism from the BBC which many people seem to think is a more respectable source of news. Simply that.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Again sir you are missing the point which is merely that this is surprisingly outlandish journalism from the BBC which many people seem to think is a more respectable source of news. Simply that.

    WSS

    The BBC has it's slant like anything else. They tend to lean towards respectability and I wouldn't call their work fabricated. But their writers have a particular viewpoint as others would.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

    Translation:

    "but I DO care that people don't criticize or ridicule my democrats. Do to Trump, fine. But not MY leftwing politicians. Have some class..."

    yeah. a lot like that.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Translation:

    "but I DO care that people don't criticize or ridicule my democrats. Do to Trump, fine. But not MY leftwing politicians. Have some class..."

    yeah. a lot like that.

    If this were true, then I would be a registered Democrat and therefore be voting for Biden.  But im not, and won't be.

    Don't attempt to speak for me or some silly ass paraphrase like that again.  Thank you.

  • @westside-steve said:

    This is the BBC. Not the political page of a professional sports team bulletin board. I realize you want to give the impression of Independence but try as I might I can't recall you complaining about any names that anyone has ever called Trump. 

    But let's get back to the point.

    WSS

    I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

    you said above, you don't care what is said about PRES Trump, but you DO CARE about what is said about Kamoola - as to your complaining about "Kamoola". You took sides. In favor of Kamoola. So, to reiterate, you're find with calling Pres Trump anything negative, but then you BUTTED IN and took Steve to task for saying "Kamoola".

        My goofy "translation" is pointing out the discrepancy. When you confuse the issue, don't be po;d when others are confused by you.

    My silly ass paraphrases are a little funny...here and there....but always have a point. You don't like the point, then do not be fine with ridiculing PRes Trump then turn around and get all haughty about ridiculing Kamoola.

    Ka....MOOOOO....la.

    Don't tell me how to post. The idea that Kamoola is a "moderate" is cowpie. The idea that she has any integrity at all, is cowpie.

    Career wise and personally, she's a sleaze. Full of cowpie.

    "Kamoola" makes that point.

    Have a nice day.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

    you said above, you don't care what is said about PRES Trump, but you DO CARE about what is said about Kamoola - as to your complaining about "Kamoola". You took sides. In favor of Kamoola. So, to reiterate, you're find with calling Pres Trump anything negative, but then you BUTTED IN and took Steve to task for saying "Kamoola".

        My goofy "translation" is pointing out the discrepancy. When you confuse the issue, don't be po;d when others are confused by you.

    My silly ass paraphrases are a little funny...here and there....but always have a point. You don't like the point, then do not be fine with ridiculing PRes Trump then turn around and get all haughty about ridiculing Kamoola.

    Ka....MOOOOO....la.

    Don't tell me how to post. The idea that Kamoola is a "moderate" is cowpie. The idea that she has any integrity at all, is cowpie.

    Career wise and personally, she's a sleaze. Full of cowpie.

    "Kamoola" makes that point.

    Have a nice day.

    @calfoxwc said:

    you said above, you don't care what is said about PRES Trump, but you DO CARE about what is said about Kamoola - as to your complaining about "Kamoola". You took sides. In favor of Kamoola. So, to reiterate, you're find with calling Pres Trump anything negative, but then you BUTTED IN and took Steve to task for saying "Kamoola".

        My goofy "translation" is pointing out the discrepancy. When you confuse the issue, don't be po;d when others are confused by you.

    My silly ass paraphrases are a little funny...here and there....but always have a point. You don't like the point, then do not be fine with ridiculing PRes Trump then turn around and get all haughty about ridiculing Kamoola.

    Ka....MOOOOO....la.

    Don't tell me how to post. The idea that Kamoola is a "moderate" is cowpie. The idea that she has any integrity at all, is cowpie.

    Career wise and personally, she's a sleaze. Full of cowpie.

    "Kamoola" makes that point.

    Have a nice day.

    I never said i care about what's said re: Kamala. I'm pointing out the juvenile behavior and name calling that infects politics. You'll notice I haven't jumped in any of the other hundreds (no exaggeration, hundreds) of threads with you or anyone else name calling much anyone else.  Even the "mooochelle"... Which shows about how far the originality tree branches around these parts.

    Why? Because  I expect those sorts of things from you.  Steve I would like to imagine has a higher standard.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    you said above, you don't care what is said about PRES Trump, but you DO CARE about what is said about Kamoola - as to your complaining about "Kamoola". You took sides. In favor of Kamoola. So, to reiterate, you're find with calling Pres Trump anything negative, but then you BUTTED IN and took Steve to task for saying "Kamoola".

        My goofy "translation" is pointing out the discrepancy. When you confuse the issue, don't be po;d when others are confused by you.

    My silly ass paraphrases are a little funny...here and there....but always have a point. You don't like the point, then do not be fine with ridiculing PRes Trump then turn around and get all haughty about ridiculing Kamoola.

    Ka....MOOOOO....la.

    Don't tell me how to post. The idea that Kamoola is a "moderate" is cowpie. The idea that she has any integrity at all, is cowpie.

    Career wise and personally, she's a sleaze. Full of cowpie.

    "Kamoola" makes that point.

    Have a nice day.

    I never said i care about what's said re: Kamala. I'm pointing out the juvenile behavior and name calling that infects politics. You'll notice I haven't jumped in any of the other hundreds (no exaggeration, hundreds) of threads with you or anyone else name calling much anyone else.  Even the "mooochelle"... Which shows about how far the originality tree branches around these parts.

    Why? Because  I expect those sorts of things from you.  Steve I would like to imagine has a higher standard.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Why? Because  I expect those sorts of things from you.  Steve I would like to imagine has a higher standard.

     Frankly with all the vile personal phraseology nasty names and vulgar pictures being thrown about concerning the president I have a hard time getting heart sick over a parody of Senator Harris's name. I realize that's part of the reason she was picked. That way anybody who fucks with her will draw accusations of sexism hate speech and racism. She shouldn't have to be protected to any greater extent than a male running for the same office. Also I assume you're bright enough to see the double standard especially in the left-wing media concerning treating her with kid gloves while ripping Sarah Palin were Michele Bachmann or the First Lady to shreds.

     But I suppose it gives the left a way to avoid actually defending the shit she's done or has said.

    WSS

  • @calfoxwc said:

    you said above, you don't care what is said about PRES Trump, but you DO CARE about what is said about Kamoola - as to your complaining about "Kamoola". You took sides. In favor of Kamoola. So, to reiterate, you're find with calling Pres Trump anything negative, but then you BUTTED IN and took Steve to task for saying "Kamoola".

        My goofy "translation" is pointing out the discrepancy. When you confuse the issue, don't be po;d when others are confused by you.

    My silly ass paraphrases are a little funny...here and there....but always have a point. You don't like the point, then do not be fine with ridiculing PRes Trump then turn around and get all haughty about ridiculing Kamoola.

    Ka....MOOOOO....la.

    Don't tell me how to post. The idea that Kamoola is a "moderate" is cowpie. The idea that she has any integrity at all, is cowpie.

    Career wise and personally, she's a sleaze. Full of cowpie.

    "Kamoola" makes that point.

    Have a nice day.

    I never said i care about what's said re: Kamala. I'm pointing out the juvenile behavior and name calling that infects politics. You'll notice I haven't jumped in any of the other hundreds (no exaggeration, hundreds) of threads with you or anyone else name calling much anyone else.  Even the "mooochelle"... Which shows about how far the originality tree branches around these parts.

    Why? Because  I expect those sorts of things from you.  Steve I would like to imagine has a higher standard.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I never said i care about what's said re: Kamala. I'm pointing out the juvenile behavior and name calling that infects politics. You'll notice I haven't jumped in any of the other hundreds (no exaggeration, hundreds) of threads with you or anyone else name calling much anyone else.  Even the "mooochelle"... Which shows about how far the originality tree branches around these parts.

    Why? Because  I expect those sorts of things from you.  Steve I would like to imagine has a higher standard.

    but it's fine to ridicule Pres Trump? that's my point. I haven't seen you take a stand vs the haters who denigrate Pres Trump with all sorts of names. I came up with "moochelle" because her statement "for the first time in my life I am proud of my country"...was cowpie.

    I haven't been able to coin a "bimooden" that works. It just doesn't. I can be very creative, but I haven't come up with a way to use it with hiden biden. Maybe "hiden mooden". nope. dammit. lol

  • And if we have a double, well actually triple, standard for men women and liberal women how would you characterize people who said they didn't believe that women should serve in the army Police Department fire departments professional sports or any other traditional male profession?

    WSS