Twitter Down?
-
http://www.twitter.com WON'T LOAD for me. Anyone else having trouble today?
I pinged twitter and it pings quickly but it won't load on IE or Firefox.
I'm Jonesing for some "realtime" Browns Camp news!
-
-
I just got on. I think it is back up. I joined twitter for the same reason as you to follow camp updates.
-
Speaking of "NFL Training Camp" and "Twitter" the Miami Dolphins have banned twitter use any time during camp (including breaks, lunch, showers etc.) to all players and even fans. Fans can not brings cell phones (texting also banned), still shooting cameras, video cameras, or computers to camp. Yeah, its out of the blue and really off topic but I am still astonished how the Dolphins run camp like a prison, even for the few fans that show up.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
