Baker admits some things
-
Fat boy best bring it this year.?
-
Baker still has a lot to prove.. I hear a lot of people say.. "Baker can't read defenses"... Well if he can't... He better damn well learn how... I'm not a fan of Stefanski , not installing an audible system for the QB position.... I like Baker's overall skill set and his incredible arm when he's on... I like our offense overall... The defense however leaves me skeptical...
-
Baker still has a lot to prove.. I hear a lot of people say.. "Baker can't read defenses"... Well if he can't... He better damn well learn how... I'm not a fan of Stefanski , not installing an audible system for the QB position.... I like Baker's overall skill set and his incredible arm when he's on... I like our offense overall... The defense however leaves me skeptical...
Baker still has a lot to prove.. I hear a lot of people say.. "Baker can't read defenses"... Well if he can't... He better damn well learn how... I'm not a fan of Stefanski , not installing an audible system for the QB position.... I like Baker's overall skill set and his incredible arm when he's on... I like our offense overall... The defense however leaves me skeptical...
Where/who are you hearing all these voices saying Baker can't read defenses? Or are just being very Sybillian?
And how do you know whether or not you are or are not a fan of Stefanski, when we have not seen him call one play yet in actual competition? I understand being skeptical about any Browns coach ....given the track record lately; but, just maybe his deal will work? So I think it is at least prudent to reserve judgment.
-
Baker still has a lot to prove.. I hear a lot of people say.. "Baker can't read defenses"... Well if he can't... He better damn well learn how... I'm not a fan of Stefanski , not installing an audible system for the QB position.... I like Baker's overall skill set and his incredible arm when he's on... I like our offense overall... The defense however leaves me skeptical...
Where/who are you hearing all these voices saying Baker can't read defenses? Or are just being very Sybillian?
And how do you know whether or not you are or are not a fan of Stefanski, when we have not seen him call one play yet in actual competition? I understand being skeptical about any Browns coach ....given the track record lately; but, just maybe his deal will work? So I think it is at least prudent to reserve judgment.
Where/who are you hearing all these voices saying Baker can't read defenses? Or are just being very Sybillian?
And how do you know whether or not you are or are not a fan of Stefanski, when we have not seen him call one play yet in actual competition? I understand being skeptical about any Browns coach ....given the track record lately; but, just maybe his deal will work? So I think it is at least prudent to reserve judgment.
I don't owe you any explanation.
-
Where/who are you hearing all these voices saying Baker can't read defenses? Or are just being very Sybillian?
And how do you know whether or not you are or are not a fan of Stefanski, when we have not seen him call one play yet in actual competition? I understand being skeptical about any Browns coach ....given the track record lately; but, just maybe his deal will work? So I think it is at least prudent to reserve judgment.
I don't owe you any explanation.
-
In fact, Sybil, I think maybe that the Nickers persona and the Icecube persona could actually be one and the same physical corpus!

-
-
Fat boy best bring it this year.?
Fat boy best bring it this year.?
Fatboy Slim?
Let's hope Baker is really our weapon of choice for the future.
-
Fat boy best bring it this year.?
Fatboy Slim?
Let's hope Baker is really our weapon of choice for the future.
-
In fact, Sybil, I think maybe that the Nickers persona and the Icecube persona could actually be one and the same physical corpus!

In fact, Sybil, I think maybe that the Nickers persona and the Icecube persona could actually be one and the same physical corpus!
Sybil haven't seen that movie in many years. Shocking in it's time.
-
What is this from? A movie, or is it just a video featuring CW?
And I notice that it has some Dune lyric references "don't attract a worm"
Videoclip of a song by Fatboy Slim. An amazing videoclip, I must say.
-
Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON.
-
Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON.
Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON.
Wouldn't it be a kicker if the Browns upset them? I really think getting them early helps, enough? Probably not.
-
Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON.
Wouldn't it be a kicker if the Browns upset them? I really think getting them early helps, enough? Probably not.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login