Skip to content

Baker admits some things

The Browns Board
23 11 648 1
  • In fact, Sybil,  I think maybe that the Nickers persona and the Icecube persona could actually be  one and the same physical corpus!  

    Sybil ( Sally Field) Psicologia Dvd - $ 439,90 en Mercado Libre

  • Your jokes are bad Gip... Don't quit your day job...

  • Your jokes are bad Gip... Don't quit your day job...

    @nickers said:

    Your jokes are bad Gip... Don't quit your day job...

    What made you think that I was telling a joke? 

  • Fat boy best bring it this year.?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fat boy best bring it this year.?

    Fatboy Slim?

    Let's hope Baker is really our weapon of choice for the future.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fat boy best bring it this year.?

    Fatboy Slim?

    Let's hope Baker is really our weapon of choice for the future.

    @nero said:

    Fatboy Slim?

    Let's hope Baker is really our weapon of choice for the future.

    What is this from?  A movie, or is it just a video featuring CW?

    And I notice that it has some Dune lyric  references  "don't attract a worm"

  • In fact, Sybil,  I think maybe that the Nickers persona and the Icecube persona could actually be  one and the same physical corpus!  

    Sybil ( Sally Field) Psicologia Dvd - $ 439,90 en Mercado Libre

    @the-gipper said:

    In fact, Sybil,  I think maybe that the Nickers persona and the Icecube persona could actually be  one and the same physical corpus!  

    Sybil haven't seen that movie in many years.  Shocking in it's time.

  • @nero said:

    Fatboy Slim?

    Let's hope Baker is really our weapon of choice for the future.

    What is this from?  A movie, or is it just a video featuring CW?

    And I notice that it has some Dune lyric  references  "don't attract a worm"

    @the-gipper said:

    What is this from?  A movie, or is it just a video featuring CW?

    And I notice that it has some Dune lyric  references  "don't attract a worm"

    Videoclip of a song by Fatboy Slim. An amazing videoclip, I must say. 

  • Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON. 

  • Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON. 

    Wouldn't it be a kicker if the Browns upset them? I really think getting them early helps, enough? Probably not. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Is anyone going to discuss the fact that Baker doesn't look very good so far? I know he hasn't gotten much work and he doesn't always have his full compliment of weapons, but I'm starting to worry. The Ravens cometh...amd cometh SOON. 

    Wouldn't it be a kicker if the Browns upset them? I really think getting them early helps, enough? Probably not. 

    @icecube said:

    Wouldn't it be a kicker if the Browns upset them? I really think getting them early helps, enough? Probably not. 

    I hope you're right!