Skip to content

Mack Wilson suffers knee injury, undergoing evaluation

The Browns Board
91 18 3.1k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    Yes, I am well aware of that.   I was just playing around with the art form of that particular expression......and still saying that  you were more Dada:   Deliberately irrational and negatory toward tradition. 

    Now, for Nickers,  the form of art expression he would adhere to is strictly:  Dick.  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3bjdzy/the-prime-minister-of-dick-is-the-best-penis-artist-on-earth-666

    Your Boyfriend... How quaint!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @nickers said:

    Your Boyfriend... How quaint!

    See what I mean about Nickers and "Dick Art"?  Every post is another entry into that form of expression. 

  • WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Looks like he won't need surgery. Out for only 4-6 weeks which is good news for once!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #82
  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #83

    He's gonna be gimpy all year.

  • He's gonna be gimpy all year.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @orion said:

    He's gonna be gimpy all year.

    gimp.jpeg

  • He's gonna be gimpy all year.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @orion said:

    He's gonna be gimpy all year.

    It also helps that he's super young. Youth definitely heals quicker! 

    We got two super big breaks in that Johnson and Wilson will be back sooner than later. Johnson might be back as early as week 1 but I seriously doubt it. The Wilson injury terrifies me because our linebackers are probably the lowest rated in the league and now we lost Wilson for the opener AND Delpit in the secondary. Delpit really hurts because he was going to allow us flexibility on formations. Without him, we're scrambling. 

    Well, we're getting closer to week 1 and I have no clue what to expect. I don't want to be negative, but if I was a betting man I couldn't take the Browns under any circumstances. 

  • @orion said:

    He's gonna be gimpy all year.

    It also helps that he's super young. Youth definitely heals quicker! 

    We got two super big breaks in that Johnson and Wilson will be back sooner than later. Johnson might be back as early as week 1 but I seriously doubt it. The Wilson injury terrifies me because our linebackers are probably the lowest rated in the league and now we lost Wilson for the opener AND Delpit in the secondary. Delpit really hurts because he was going to allow us flexibility on formations. Without him, we're scrambling. 

    Well, we're getting closer to week 1 and I have no clue what to expect. I don't want to be negative, but if I was a betting man I couldn't take the Browns under any circumstances. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @jiggins7919 said:

    It also helps that he's super young. Youth definitely heals quicker! 

    Well, we're getting closer to week 1 and I have no clue what to expect. I don't want to be negative, but if I was a betting man I couldn't take the Browns under any circumstances. 

    1)  I'm guessing that they put Mack Wilson on IR and then take him off IR when allowed (what is it, 8 games?).

    2)  It's very hard to bet on any team without getting any hints from the preseason.  But us?  With all of our newness (again)?  Playing against a stable, strong team / organization?  ForgetAboutit.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    It also helps that he's super young. Youth definitely heals quicker! 

    Well, we're getting closer to week 1 and I have no clue what to expect. I don't want to be negative, but if I was a betting man I couldn't take the Browns under any circumstances. 

    1)  I'm guessing that they put Mack Wilson on IR and then take him off IR when allowed (what is it, 8 games?).

    2)  It's very hard to bet on any team without getting any hints from the preseason.  But us?  With all of our newness (again)?  Playing against a stable, strong team / organization?  ForgetAboutit.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @orion said:

    1)  I'm guessing that they put Mack Wilson on IR and then take him off IR when allowed (what is it, 8 games?).

    2)  It's very hard to bet on any team without getting any hints from the preseason.  But us?  With all of our newness (again)?  Playing against a stable, strong team / organization?  ForgetAboutit.

    Don't forget about the season opener curse. Lmao 

  • @orion said:

    1)  I'm guessing that they put Mack Wilson on IR and then take him off IR when allowed (what is it, 8 games?).

    2)  It's very hard to bet on any team without getting any hints from the preseason.  But us?  With all of our newness (again)?  Playing against a stable, strong team / organization?  ForgetAboutit.

    Don't forget about the season opener curse. Lmao 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Don't forget about the season opener curse. Lmao 

    🙂 Nope, I didn't.  I was going to add that it doesn't seem like we'd be breaking our opening day loss tradition this year.   It seems like we're constantly starting seasons with new coaching regimes....with little to no chance of winning game 1.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Don't forget about the season opener curse. Lmao 

    🙂 Nope, I didn't.  I was going to add that it doesn't seem like we'd be breaking our opening day loss tradition this year.   It seems like we're constantly starting seasons with new coaching regimes....with little to no chance of winning game 1.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @orion said:

    🙂 Nope, I didn't.  I was going to add that it doesn't seem like we'd be breaking our opening day loss tradition this year.   It seems like we're constantly starting seasons with new coaching regimes....with little to no chance of winning game 1.

    And this is about as bad of a week 1 as I can think of. Can you think of another team you'd like to play less? Maybe the Chiefs, but that's about it. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #90

    Could it get any worse than a 43-13 home opener loss to the Titans? Hell, Mariota was under center 🥷,,, Baker chucked up 3 picks & was sacked 5 times....

    i don't see the ravens hitting 30.. and Baker won't have to force anything... welcome to... eat the clock & move the chains football.. stay tuned for week 1...W00F !! 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #91

    building depth is smart - the Browns will miss Wilson, I'm a big fan....but I'm also a fan of Jacob Phillips at lb -

    https://www.brownsnation.com/jacob-phillips-makes-transition-to-become-mack-wilsons-replacement/

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2020/09/browns-3rd-round-lb-jacob-phillips-feels-ready-to-help-replace-mack-wilson-vs-ravens.html

    Highlights - the kid can play !