Skip to content

Grant Delpit Lost for Year

The Browns Board
20 13 804 1
  • Another losing season on tap... They may as well cancel the season...

    @nickers said:

    Another losing season on tap... They may as well cancel the season...

    bleachidiot.jpg

  • I have to be honest, I wasn't real optimistic about the defense as a whole BEFORE all the injuries and opt-outs started piling up. Oof. 

  • Ugh!   

    He looked like he was gonna be fragile.

    @orion said:

    Ugh!   

    He looked like he was gonna be fragile.

    Another shitass draft by the great AB... Lovely!!

  • Well....let's start hearing about the Ratfuckers and the Spermsuckers also losing a half dozen starters to injury. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....let's start hearing about the Ratfuckers and the Spermsuckers also losing a half dozen starters to injury. 

    I don't ever wish injuries on teams, not even rivals. Call me old fashioned in that way, especially season-ending ones. 

    That being said, Thomas is listed as a FS, as is Delpit. They might have to sign Earl and hold their breath he doesn't continue being an @sshole. Does this coaching staff and front office command the respect needed to keep a player in dick mode from acting out of order?  

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....let's start hearing about the Ratfuckers and the Spermsuckers also losing a half dozen starters to injury. 

    I don't ever wish injuries on teams, not even rivals. Call me old fashioned in that way, especially season-ending ones. 

    That being said, Thomas is listed as a FS, as is Delpit. They might have to sign Earl and hold their breath he doesn't continue being an @sshole. Does this coaching staff and front office command the respect needed to keep a player in dick mode from acting out of order?  

    @icecube said:

    I don't ever wish injuries on teams, not even rivals. Call me old fashioned in that way, especially season-ending ones. 

    That being said, Thomas is listed as a FS, as is Delpit. They might have to sign Earl and hold their breath he doesn't continue being an @sshole. Does this coaching staff and front office command the respect needed to keep a player in dick mode from acting out of order?  

    Well....as I said, we really haven't gotten the full story out of Baltimore on this guy.    He seemed like a true team leader and trooper in his years in Seattle.  Now why all of a sudden is he a locker room cancer.    I don't get it.

    Does anyone know the true story, or have a link that can more or less give it?   It can't just be  a locker room disagreement with one other guy. 

  • @icecube said:

    I don't ever wish injuries on teams, not even rivals. Call me old fashioned in that way, especially season-ending ones. 

    That being said, Thomas is listed as a FS, as is Delpit. They might have to sign Earl and hold their breath he doesn't continue being an @sshole. Does this coaching staff and front office command the respect needed to keep a player in dick mode from acting out of order?  

    Well....as I said, we really haven't gotten the full story out of Baltimore on this guy.    He seemed like a true team leader and trooper in his years in Seattle.  Now why all of a sudden is he a locker room cancer.    I don't get it.

    Does anyone know the true story, or have a link that can more or less give it?   It can't just be  a locker room disagreement with one other guy. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....as I said, we really haven't gotten the full story out of Baltimore on this guy.    He seemed like a true team leader and trooper in his years in Seattle.  Now why all of a sudden is he a locker room cancer.    I don't get it.

    Does anyone know the true story, or have a link that can more or less give it?   It can't just be  a locker room disagreement with one other guy. 

    When he was carted off the field at the end of his Seattle run, didn't he give the finger to his own bench or coaches?

  • @icecube said:

    I don't ever wish injuries on teams, not even rivals. Call me old fashioned in that way, especially season-ending ones. 

    That being said, Thomas is listed as a FS, as is Delpit. They might have to sign Earl and hold their breath he doesn't continue being an @sshole. Does this coaching staff and front office command the respect needed to keep a player in dick mode from acting out of order?  

    Well....as I said, we really haven't gotten the full story out of Baltimore on this guy.    He seemed like a true team leader and trooper in his years in Seattle.  Now why all of a sudden is he a locker room cancer.    I don't get it.

    Does anyone know the true story, or have a link that can more or less give it?   It can't just be  a locker room disagreement with one other guy. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....as I said, we really haven't gotten the full story out of Baltimore on this guy.    He seemed like a true team leader and trooper in his years in Seattle.  Now why all of a sudden is he a locker room cancer.    I don't get it.

    Does anyone know the true story, or have a link that can more or less give it?   It can't just be  a locker room disagreement with one other guy. 

    sHe's above accepting Good coaches & coaching... and began his own personal locker room coaching clinics...till that one guy stood up & tried to mop the deck with him?...Hopefully. Hue Jackson's book will clear this all up when pub'ed in January😉....I might need something  a little stronger?? ?.. ah chit, i gotta go.. I got Gripper holding on line 1? 

  • @icecube said:

    I don't ever wish injuries on teams, not even rivals. Call me old fashioned in that way, especially season-ending ones. 

    That being said, Thomas is listed as a FS, as is Delpit. They might have to sign Earl and hold their breath he doesn't continue being an @sshole. Does this coaching staff and front office command the respect needed to keep a player in dick mode from acting out of order?  

    Well....as I said, we really haven't gotten the full story out of Baltimore on this guy.    He seemed like a true team leader and trooper in his years in Seattle.  Now why all of a sudden is he a locker room cancer.    I don't get it.

    Does anyone know the true story, or have a link that can more or less give it?   It can't just be  a locker room disagreement with one other guy. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Does anyone know the true story, or have a link that can more or less give it?   It can't just be  a locker room disagreement with one other guy. 

    The scuttlebutt I heard was that he wanted to go to Dallas. 

  • Oh nooooooo.

    That's it, the Browns are indeed cursed.

  • Oh nooooooo.

    That's it, the Browns are indeed cursed.

    @bob806 said:

    Oh nooooooo.

    That's it, the Browns are indeed cursed.

         had this tee'd up a hour ago ?....thanks!  #rallypussum    Confirmed Rapsheet..Torn 🙁

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....as I said, we really haven't gotten the full story out of Baltimore on this guy.    He seemed like a true team leader and trooper in his years in Seattle.  Now why all of a sudden is he a locker room cancer.    I don't get it.

    Does anyone know the true story, or have a link that can more or less give it?   It can't just be  a locker room disagreement with one other guy. 

    When he was carted off the field at the end of his Seattle run, didn't he give the finger to his own bench or coaches?

    @dutch-oven said:

    When he was carted off the field at the end of his Seattle run, didn't he give the finger to his own bench or coaches?

    Ya... but that one was 50/50.... he asked the Seahawks for an extension because he was on the final year of his contract and held out all camp. Pete Carroll came to him and told him he was part of the Seahawks long term plans, so he ended his hold out, went out and played and four games later broke his leg. 
     

    I see it both ways.... stuff happens but I have no issues believing Pete is an asshole...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    When he was carted off the field at the end of his Seattle run, didn't he give the finger to his own bench or coaches?

    Ya... but that one was 50/50.... he asked the Seahawks for an extension because he was on the final year of his contract and held out all camp. Pete Carroll came to him and told him he was part of the Seahawks long term plans, so he ended his hold out, went out and played and four games later broke his leg. 
     

    I see it both ways.... stuff happens but I have no issues believing Pete is an asshole...

    @hx214 said:

    Ya... but that one was 50/50.... he asked the Seahawks for an extension because he was on the final year of his contract and held out all camp. Pete Carroll came to him and told him he was part of the Seahawks long term plans, so he ended his hold out, went out and played and four games later broke his leg. 
     

    I see it both ways.... stuff happens but I have no issues believing Pete is an asshole...

    But wait... I have more regarding Earl Thomas

    https://deadspin.com/report-earl-thomas-wife-catches-him-in-orgy-holds-hi-1843313719

  • Let him whose significant other doesn't point a loaded gun at him when she catches him with a side piece cast the first stone!

    As with all things, IOKIYAR.  If he enjoyed watching someone else sleep with his girlfriend, he'd be invited to run both a church and a multimillion-dollar college!

    [To be clear for those of you not aware of the Jerry Falwell amusement, yes, this actually happened.  Falwell and his wife Becki act out their hotwife/cuck fantasy.]

  • @icecube said:

    I don't ever wish injuries on teams, not even rivals. Call me old fashioned in that way, especially season-ending ones. 

    That being said, Thomas is listed as a FS, as is Delpit. They might have to sign Earl and hold their breath he doesn't continue being an @sshole. Does this coaching staff and front office command the respect needed to keep a player in dick mode from acting out of order?  

    Well....as I said, we really haven't gotten the full story out of Baltimore on this guy.    He seemed like a true team leader and trooper in his years in Seattle.  Now why all of a sudden is he a locker room cancer.    I don't get it.

    Does anyone know the true story, or have a link that can more or less give it?   It can't just be  a locker room disagreement with one other guy. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....as I said, we really haven't gotten the full story out of Baltimore on this guy.    He seemed like a true team leader and trooper in his years in Seattle.  Now why all of a sudden is he a locker room cancer.    I don't get it.

    Does anyone know the true story, or have a link that can more or less give it?   It can't just be  a locker room disagreement with one other guy. 

    Maybe a case of an attitude because he still thinks he is the All Pro Bowl talent He once was when the tape says otherwise. This kind of scenario plays out frequently.
     

    Add to this New coaches typically try to build a locker room.  There are players from the past regime maybe drafted by the past regime thinking about a new possibility of playing somewhere else down the road.  Not just new Xs and Os this year its building chemistry and trust in a new process.  If you are going to compromise and take a chance on someone it better be all world talent that is good for a win or two on their own not a guy on the downside of his career who seemingly thinks he’s Seattle Thomas