Now it's Greedy that may miss time
-
Are any other teams having injuries? happening all around the league?
Injuries are adding up to a point where maybe some questions about whether or not all the covid crap
all this year kept a lot of players from getting into football shape. who knows...
https://www.brownsnation.com/greedy-williams-could-miss-significant-time-with-injury/
-
Linky no worky.
-
How/where (on his body) was he injured ?
-
Linky no worky.
Linky no worky.
crap. I did it again. I post a link, and save the post, and the link doesn't work.
I figured out, that when I edit the post, paste the link in again over top of the original...
then it works.
I have no idea why. I went and fixed it.
-
How/where (on his body) was he injured ?
How/where (on his body) was he injured ?
shoulder - tackling drills. Maybe he over-did it, maybe players aren't in football shape due to the covid crap, don't know.
-
Article is a couple of days old. Today, Stef had no news on Greedy when he was asked at his little press conference.
Article is a couple of days old. Today, Stef had no news on Greedy when he was asked at his little press conference.
Just got great news about Greedy. Stef said he's truly "day to day". I was thinking he'd miss weeks, but it sounds to me like he'll be out there week 1, maybe week 2 at the latest.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login