Jon Toth to join the Cleveland Browns
-
There isn't a chance in hell he would ever show up, and he knows it. That's why he's doing his typical Icecube backpedal/muddying up the waters nonsense. Like he did when people called him out for his bullshit "sources" story regarding OBJ, like he did when he accused me of supporting Josh Gordon - but having zero ability to prove it, like he does when called out on any of his bullshit. He accused me of being a tough guy who hides behind a computer, and instantly got called on it. Now he's going to flail around and distract from the fact that I'd be more than happy to meet him in person, to discuss it more thoroughly.
It's like wrestling a 3-year-old. This is better than when he tried to be all Grammar Nazi while misspelling words in the same post. Internet tough guy. Just hilarious. I bet he has a 4th degree black belt in hapkido and benches 500 lbs.

-
That looks like you in one of your "face-to-face" meetings. LMFAO.
-
That looks like you in one of your "face-to-face" meetings. LMFAO.
That looks like you in one of your "face-to-face" meetings. LMFAO.
I'm the one proposing to take this back-and-forth between you and I off this board and in person.
You are the one doing every thing in your power to deflect, confuse and stall.
So when will we meet and discuss this in person?
-
That looks like you in one of your "face-to-face" meetings. LMFAO.
I'm the one proposing to take this back-and-forth between you and I off this board and in person.
You are the one doing every thing in your power to deflect, confuse and stall.
So when will we meet and discuss this in person?
I'm the one proposing to take this back-and-forth between you and I off this board and in person.
You are the one doing every thing in your power to deflect, confuse and stall.
So when will we meet and discuss this in person?

-
-
I'm the one proposing to take this back-and-forth between you and I off this board and in person.
You are the one doing every thing in your power to deflect, confuse and stall.
So when will we meet and discuss this in person?


Is this why you continue to drag this on from the safety of your keyboard?
I'd love to take this off this board, and discuss this face-to-face. When and where would be a good for you? Because if you keep avoiding this, people are going to think that it is easy for you to continue to talk shit from behind the confines of your keyboard. That would be embarrassing for you. I'd hate to see that.
-
-

I think everyone would like for us to stop clogging this board up with this banter, and instead deal with it man-to-man. You seem to be avoiding this like the plague. In fact, you won't even acknowledge it. Makes me think you are hiding behind a keyboard, and/or someone desperate for attention because your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough as a young lad.
Let's discuss it in-person. -
.......lotta good info on Jon Toth in this thread. ?
This is unfortunate, Orion.
I've tried to get him to take this to personal messages, I've tried to get him to meet me face-to-face to discuss our disagreements, so this and other threads can be spared this back-and-forth. He just keeps going on, disrupting what could be an interesting discussion about Jon Toth. I think he's scared, and embarrassed, with a side of being an attention whore. I apologize for Icecube. It's probably not his fault.
-
I liked Toth when he came out of Ky. We obviously signed him to provide some depth in the event Treeter isn't ready to go.
-

I think everyone would like for us to stop clogging this board up with this banter, and instead deal with it man-to-man. You seem to be avoiding this like the plague. In fact, you won't even acknowledge it. Makes me think you are hiding behind a keyboard, and/or someone desperate for attention because your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough as a young lad.
Let's discuss it in-person.I think everyone would like for us to stop clogging this board up with this banter, and instead deal with it man-to-man. You seem to be avoiding this like the plague. In fact, you won't even acknowledge it. Makes me think you are hiding behind a keyboard, and/or someone desperate for attention because your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough as a young lad.
Let's discuss it in-person.
-
I think everyone would like for us to stop clogging this board up with this banter, and instead deal with it man-to-man. You seem to be avoiding this like the plague. In fact, you won't even acknowledge it. Makes me think you are hiding behind a keyboard, and/or someone desperate for attention because your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough as a young lad.
Let's discuss it in-person.

No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy.
I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are.
IceChicken.
-

No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy.
I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are.
IceChicken.
No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy.
I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are.
IceChicken.
You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic.
-
No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy.
I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are.
IceChicken.
You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic.
-
No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy.
I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are.
IceChicken.
You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic.
You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic.
But YOU are the person who is running his mouth behind the safety of your keyboard, when you could easily meet me in-person. THAT is pretty embarrassing, funny and pathetic. Sadly, you are just an Internet Tough Guy. All bark, no bite. A mouth that writes checks his ass can't cash.
Icechicken. -
You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic.
But YOU are the person who is running his mouth behind the safety of your keyboard, when you could easily meet me in-person. THAT is pretty embarrassing, funny and pathetic. Sadly, you are just an Internet Tough Guy. All bark, no bite. A mouth that writes checks his ass can't cash.
Icechicken.But YOU are the person who is running his mouth behind the safety of your keyboard, when you could easily meet me in-person. THAT is pretty embarrassing, funny and pathetic. Sadly, you are just an Internet Tough Guy. All bark, no bite. A mouth that writes checks his ass can't cash.
Icechicken.No one buys your internet tough guy act, and you don't even realize it. You're about as tough as a nerd...if you're lucky.

-
Time and date for this confrontation:
This coming Saturday, September 5, 2020. 12:00 Noon.
Lake Anna Bathhouse Veranda, Barberton, Ohio
Weapons: Two Choices: A. Fisticuffs. Alternate: B. Sports Trivia Contest, questions prepared and contest conducted by me.
You two agree on which one. ( I know that this location is convenient for myself and Dutch for, while I have never met him, I know he lives in Canal Fulton. I don't know where Icecube lives.)
Stakes: Loser buys winner Lunch at the Green Diamond Grille. Sports bar only 1 block away. If Trivia Contest Chosen, venue can be at the Grille instead of at the Bathhouse. That way you can drink beer while the contest proceeds.
https://greendiamondgrille.com/our-menu/

-
Decor for part of the Diamond Grill includes partially nude women. Like Greek or Amazons:

-
Time and date for this confrontation:
This coming Saturday, September 5, 2020. 12:00 Noon.
Lake Anna Bathhouse Veranda, Barberton, Ohio
Weapons: Two Choices: A. Fisticuffs. Alternate: B. Sports Trivia Contest, questions prepared and contest conducted by me.
You two agree on which one. ( I know that this location is convenient for myself and Dutch for, while I have never met him, I know he lives in Canal Fulton. I don't know where Icecube lives.)
Stakes: Loser buys winner Lunch at the Green Diamond Grille. Sports bar only 1 block away. If Trivia Contest Chosen, venue can be at the Grille instead of at the Bathhouse. That way you can drink beer while the contest proceeds.
https://greendiamondgrille.com/our-menu/

Time and date for this confrontation:
This coming Saturday, September 5, 2020. 12:00 Noon.
Lake Anna Bathhouse Veranda, Barberton, Ohio
Weapons: Two Choices: A. Fisticuffs. Alternate: B. Sports Trivia Contest, questions prepared and contest conducted by me.
You two agree on which one. ( I know that this location is convenient for myself and Dutch for, while I have never met him, I know he lives in Canal Fulton. I don't know where Icecube lives.)
Stakes: Loser buys winner Lunch at the Green Diamond Grille. Sports bar only 1 block away. If Trivia Contest Chosen, venue can be at the Grille instead of at the Bathhouse. That way you can drink beer while the contest proceeds.
https://greendiamondgrille.com/our-menu/

He wouldn't meet me if you set it up outside of his living room.
But I'd be all for this location ?
-
Time and date for this confrontation:
This coming Saturday, September 5, 2020. 12:00 Noon.
Lake Anna Bathhouse Veranda, Barberton, Ohio
Weapons: Two Choices: A. Fisticuffs. Alternate: B. Sports Trivia Contest, questions prepared and contest conducted by me.
You two agree on which one. ( I know that this location is convenient for myself and Dutch for, while I have never met him, I know he lives in Canal Fulton. I don't know where Icecube lives.)
Stakes: Loser buys winner Lunch at the Green Diamond Grille. Sports bar only 1 block away. If Trivia Contest Chosen, venue can be at the Grille instead of at the Bathhouse. That way you can drink beer while the contest proceeds.
https://greendiamondgrille.com/our-menu/

He wouldn't meet me if you set it up outside of his living room.
But I'd be all for this location ?
He wouldn't meet me if you set it up outside of his living room.
But I'd be all for this location ?
Well, it is set up for you both.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



