Skip to content

Jon Toth to join the Cleveland Browns

The Browns Board
80 15 1.8k 1
  • @icecube said:

    It's like wrestling a 3-year-old. This is better than when he tried to be all Grammar Nazi while misspelling words in the same post. Internet tough guy. Just hilarious. I bet he has a 4th degree black belt in hapkido and benches 500 lbs. 

    Steven Seagal - "Kenjutsu is very, very difficult to learn. It's the  hardest thing that I've ever tried to learn." ~ Stickgrappler's Sojourn of  Septillion Steps

    backpedal.gif

    backpedal.gif

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @dutch-oven said:

    backpedal.gif

    backpedal.gif

    That looks like you in one of your "face-to-face" meetings. LMFAO. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    backpedal.gif

    backpedal.gif

    That looks like you in one of your "face-to-face" meetings. LMFAO. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @icecube said:

    That looks like you in one of your "face-to-face" meetings. LMFAO. 

    I'm the one proposing to take this back-and-forth between you and I off this board and in person.

    You are the one doing every thing in your power to deflect, confuse and stall.

    So when will we meet and discuss this in person? 

  • @icecube said:

    That looks like you in one of your "face-to-face" meetings. LMFAO. 

    I'm the one proposing to take this back-and-forth between you and I off this board and in person.

    You are the one doing every thing in your power to deflect, confuse and stall.

    So when will we meet and discuss this in person? 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm the one proposing to take this back-and-forth between you and I off this board and in person.

    You are the one doing every thing in your power to deflect, confuse and stall.

    So when will we meet and discuss this in person? 

    the internet tough guy by faggotclone57 on DeviantArt

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #52

    .......lotta good info on Jon Toth in this thread.  ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm the one proposing to take this back-and-forth between you and I off this board and in person.

    You are the one doing every thing in your power to deflect, confuse and stall.

    So when will we meet and discuss this in person? 

    the internet tough guy by faggotclone57 on DeviantArt

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #53

    @icecube said:

    the internet tough guy by faggotclone57 on DeviantArt

    Is this why you continue to drag this on from the safety of your keyboard?  

    I'd love to take this off this board, and discuss this face-to-face. When and where would be a good for you? Because if you keep avoiding this, people are going to think that it is easy for you to continue to talk shit from behind the confines of your keyboard. That would be embarrassing for you. I'd hate to see that.

  • I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #54

    The Internet Tough Guy They're BadAss Behind A Keyboard - | Make a Meme

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #55

    @icecube said:

    The Internet Tough Guy They're BadAss Behind A Keyboard - | Make a Meme

    I think everyone would like for us to stop clogging this board up with this banter, and instead deal with it man-to-man. You seem to be avoiding this like the plague. In fact, you won't even acknowledge it. Makes me think you are hiding behind a keyboard, and/or someone desperate for attention because your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough as a young lad. 

    Let's discuss it in-person. 

  • .......lotta good info on Jon Toth in this thread.  ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @orion said:

    .......lotta good info on Jon Toth in this thread.  ?

    This is unfortunate, Orion.

    I've tried to get him to take this to personal messages, I've tried to get him to meet me face-to-face to discuss our disagreements, so this and other threads can be spared this back-and-forth. He just keeps going on, disrupting what could be an interesting discussion about Jon Toth. I think he's scared, and embarrassed, with a side of being an attention whore. I apologize for Icecube. It's probably not his fault.  

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #57

    I liked Toth when he came out of Ky.  We obviously signed him to provide some depth in the event Treeter isn't ready to go.

  • @icecube said:

    The Internet Tough Guy They're BadAss Behind A Keyboard - | Make a Meme

    I think everyone would like for us to stop clogging this board up with this banter, and instead deal with it man-to-man. You seem to be avoiding this like the plague. In fact, you won't even acknowledge it. Makes me think you are hiding behind a keyboard, and/or someone desperate for attention because your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough as a young lad. 

    Let's discuss it in-person. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think everyone would like for us to stop clogging this board up with this banter, and instead deal with it man-to-man. You seem to be avoiding this like the plague. In fact, you won't even acknowledge it. Makes me think you are hiding behind a keyboard, and/or someone desperate for attention because your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough as a young lad. 

    Let's discuss it in-person. 

    I BE LIKE... LMFAO! - kanye west face | Meme Generator

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I think everyone would like for us to stop clogging this board up with this banter, and instead deal with it man-to-man. You seem to be avoiding this like the plague. In fact, you won't even acknowledge it. Makes me think you are hiding behind a keyboard, and/or someone desperate for attention because your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough as a young lad. 

    Let's discuss it in-person. 

    I BE LIKE... LMFAO! - kanye west face | Meme Generator

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @icecube said:

    I BE LIKE... LMFAO! - kanye west face | Meme Generator

    No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy. 

    I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are. 

    IceChicken. 

  • @icecube said:

    I BE LIKE... LMFAO! - kanye west face | Meme Generator

    No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy. 

    I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are. 

    IceChicken. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @dutch-oven said:

    No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy. 

    I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are. 

    IceChicken. 

    You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy. 

    I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are. 

    IceChicken. 

    You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @icecube said:

    You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic. 

    Flashcard of an Obtuse angle | ClipArt ETC

  • @dutch-oven said:

    No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy. 

    I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are. 

    IceChicken. 

    You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #62

    @icecube said:

    You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic. 

    But YOU are the person who is running his mouth behind the safety of your keyboard, when you could easily meet me in-person. THAT is pretty embarrassing, funny and pathetic. Sadly, you are just an Internet Tough Guy. All bark, no bite. A mouth that writes checks his ass can't cash. 

    Icechicken.

    icechicken.jpeg

  • @icecube said:

    You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic. 

    But YOU are the person who is running his mouth behind the safety of your keyboard, when you could easily meet me in-person. THAT is pretty embarrassing, funny and pathetic. Sadly, you are just an Internet Tough Guy. All bark, no bite. A mouth that writes checks his ass can't cash. 

    Icechicken.

    icechicken.jpeg

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by Icecube
    #63

    @dutch-oven said:

    But YOU are the person who is running his mouth behind the safety of your keyboard, when you could easily meet me in-person. THAT is pretty embarrassing, funny and pathetic. Sadly, you are just an Internet Tough Guy. All bark, no bite. A mouth that writes checks his ass can't cash. 

    Icechicken.

    icechicken.jpeg

    No one buys your internet tough guy act, and you don't even realize it. You're about as tough as a nerd...if you're lucky. 

    Internet Tough Guy - Picture

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Time and date for this confrontation:

    This coming Saturday,     September 5, 2020.    12:00  Noon.

    Lake Anna Bathhouse Veranda,   Barberton,  Ohio

    Weapons:    Two Choices:      A.  Fisticuffs.     Alternate:    B. Sports Trivia Contest,   questions prepared and contest conducted by me.

      You two agree on which one.    ( I know that this location is convenient for myself and Dutch for, while I have never met him, I know he lives in Canal Fulton.  I don't know where Icecube lives.)

    Stakes:   Loser buys winner Lunch at the Green Diamond Grille.    Sports bar only 1 block away.   If  Trivia Contest Chosen,   venue can be at the Grille instead of at the Bathhouse.    That way you can drink beer while the contest proceeds.   

    https://greendiamondgrille.com/our-menu/

    Bathhouse at Lake Anna | The old bath house at Lake Anna ser… | Flickr

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Decor for part of the Diamond Grill includes  partially nude  women.  Like Greek or Amazons:

    Barberton Restaurant Gift Cards - Ohio | Giftly

  • Time and date for this confrontation:

    This coming Saturday,     September 5, 2020.    12:00  Noon.

    Lake Anna Bathhouse Veranda,   Barberton,  Ohio

    Weapons:    Two Choices:      A.  Fisticuffs.     Alternate:    B. Sports Trivia Contest,   questions prepared and contest conducted by me.

      You two agree on which one.    ( I know that this location is convenient for myself and Dutch for, while I have never met him, I know he lives in Canal Fulton.  I don't know where Icecube lives.)

    Stakes:   Loser buys winner Lunch at the Green Diamond Grille.    Sports bar only 1 block away.   If  Trivia Contest Chosen,   venue can be at the Grille instead of at the Bathhouse.    That way you can drink beer while the contest proceeds.   

    https://greendiamondgrille.com/our-menu/

    Bathhouse at Lake Anna | The old bath house at Lake Anna ser… | Flickr

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @the-gipper said:

    Time and date for this confrontation:

    This coming Saturday,     September 5, 2020.    12:00  Noon.

    Lake Anna Bathhouse Veranda,   Barberton,  Ohio

    Weapons:    Two Choices:      A.  Fisticuffs.     Alternate:    B. Sports Trivia Contest,   questions prepared and contest conducted by me.

      You two agree on which one.    ( I know that this location is convenient for myself and Dutch for, while I have never met him, I know he lives in Canal Fulton.  I don't know where Icecube lives.)

    Stakes:   Loser buys winner Lunch at the Green Diamond Grille.    Sports bar only 1 block away.   If  Trivia Contest Chosen,   venue can be at the Grille instead of at the Bathhouse.    That way you can drink beer while the contest proceeds.   

    https://greendiamondgrille.com/our-menu/

    Bathhouse at Lake Anna | The old bath house at Lake Anna ser… | Flickr

    He wouldn't meet me if you set it up outside of his living room. 

    But I'd be all for this location ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Time and date for this confrontation:

    This coming Saturday,     September 5, 2020.    12:00  Noon.

    Lake Anna Bathhouse Veranda,   Barberton,  Ohio

    Weapons:    Two Choices:      A.  Fisticuffs.     Alternate:    B. Sports Trivia Contest,   questions prepared and contest conducted by me.

      You two agree on which one.    ( I know that this location is convenient for myself and Dutch for, while I have never met him, I know he lives in Canal Fulton.  I don't know where Icecube lives.)

    Stakes:   Loser buys winner Lunch at the Green Diamond Grille.    Sports bar only 1 block away.   If  Trivia Contest Chosen,   venue can be at the Grille instead of at the Bathhouse.    That way you can drink beer while the contest proceeds.   

    https://greendiamondgrille.com/our-menu/

    Bathhouse at Lake Anna | The old bath house at Lake Anna ser… | Flickr

    He wouldn't meet me if you set it up outside of his living room. 

    But I'd be all for this location ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @dutch-oven said:

    He wouldn't meet me if you set it up outside of his living room. 

    But I'd be all for this location ?

    Well, it is set up for you both. 

  • Decor for part of the Diamond Grill includes  partially nude  women.  Like Greek or Amazons:

    Barberton Restaurant Gift Cards - Ohio | Giftly

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @the-gipper said:

    Decor for part of the Diamond Grill includes  partially nude  women.  Like Greek or Amazons:

    Barberton Restaurant Gift Cards - Ohio | Giftly

    I like to sit up top at the Green Diamond. 

    I can walk over to Kave and get a coffee after.