Don Carey cut
-
wtf?
-
Hmmm....I won't lose sleep....thanks for the report.
-
dude had an awesome minicamp, what happened?
-
I'm not 100% on this, but I think the waived/injured designation may be part of the process of placing him on injured reserve. In order to prevent teams from stashing healthy rookies on IR, the league requires rooks go through a waiver process. If he clears, the Browns can then put him on IR. I guess we'll find out more soon.
By the way, the guy who replaced Carey, Brandon Anderson, really struggled today.
-
Don Carey Twitter from yesterday:
"Not everyone who shits on u is ur enemy and not everyone u pulls u out of shit is ur friend, but when ur in deep shit u keep ur mouth shut!"
Dude, something happened here
-
Browns make roster moves
08.06.2009
The Cleveland Browns today signed free agent defensive back Brandon Anderson, the club announced. In addition, the team waived/injured rookie defensive back Don Carey.
A four-year letterman at the University of Akron (2005-08), Anderson started 17 of 48 games, totaling 113 tackles. As a senior, he notched a career-high 42 tackles, with 27 solo. He was originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the Indianapolis Colts on April 30 and was waived on July 31.
Born on December 10, 1985, the 5-11, 175-pound Anderson attended Pulaski (Dublin, Va.) High School and Hargrave Military Academy. A three-year starter at defensive back and two-year starter at running back at Pulaski, Anderson garnered First-Team all-district honors at both positions during his junior and senior seasons. He is a native of Dublin, Va.
-
First defeat for ManKok
-
maybe he failed the piss test.... mary jane? HGH? Roids?
-
maybe he failed the piss test.... mary jane? HGH? Roids?
maybe he failed the piss test.... mary jane? HGH? Roids?
Wasn't Pissburgh interested in him ???
-
What the heck happened here? I liked this guy to be a steal.
I'm whiffing like Kelly Shoppach lately.
-
First defeat for ManKok
First defeat for ManKok
I 6th rounder who has an injury not making the team isn't a defeat. When too many 6th rounders make the team then you are in the shit, because you must really suck then.
-
maybe he failed the piss test.... mary jane? HGH? Roids?
maybe he failed the piss test.... mary jane? HGH? Roids?
Naaaaa - Don's a good kid. I'm bummed for him.
-
Brandon Anderson was waived from the colts right?
-
maybe he failed the piss test.... mary jane? HGH? Roids?
maybe he failed the piss test.... mary jane? HGH? Roids?
I highly doubt it. Google is your friend. Let your fingers do the walking and learn a little about Don Carey....not exactly the type one would peg as someone to fail a whiz quiz.
Along with Riffer, I had high hopes for this guy on the field, thinking he would turn out to be a draft steal. Hopefully he passes waivers and we can hang on to him.
-
Sounds like an injured shoulder, and this is an injury waiver they hope to sign back. Watch Belichick dick around and snatch him up. LOL.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login