Skip to content

So...Who you cutting?

The Browns Board
70 11 2.3k 1
  • @sdbacker80 said:

    So you think Jordan Elliot gets cut???

    Umm....THAT was a blunder wasn't it!   No, he won't be cut.

    Do I get to correct it?   Can I change my ballot?  🙂

    @orion said:

    Umm....THAT was a blunder wasn't it!   No, he won't be cut.

    Do I get to correct it?   Can I change my ballot?  🙂

    Change all ya want, up till Saturday....I'll post cuts as they happen, but ain't checked yet today.. 

    Edit---If it's easier for some, to just post 3-5 guys on your "Bubble list",  to in or out?  We'd find those just as interesting also?... we can only compare,, to what really happens..

  • Evan Brown63                   C             6-2         302        23           2    Southern Methodist,    Jon Toth  60    C             6-5         298        26           2     Kentucky

    Donnie Lewis Jr. 37         CB          6-0         190        24           1     Tulane          A.J. Green38                  CB          6-2         198        22           R         Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2     UNLV,              Tavierre Thomas 20       CB          5-10       205        24           3           Ferris State

    Donovan Olumba 33       CB          6-2         205        24           1     Portland State    Robert McCray 52      DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana     

    Ricky Walker 69                DT          6-2         301        24           1   Virginia Tech,   Johnny Stanton 43        FB           6-2         240        25           2      UNLV

    Solomon Ajayi 58             LB           6-0         222        23           R     Liberty,             Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1        Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2     Iowa State,       Tae Davis 55                   LB           6-1         224        24           3    Chattanooga

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R     Princeton,         Dontrell Hilliard 25          RB          5-11       202        25           3             Tulane

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,   Benny LeMay 36  RB          5-8         220        22           R      Charlotte,         

    Elijah Benton 48               S             6-1         205        23           R       Liberty,                J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25          2    Florida Tech

    Alex Taylor 67                  T             6-8         301        23           R     South Carolina State,   Stephen Carlson 89    TE           6-4         240        23           2     Princeton

    Ja'Marcus Bradley 84      WR         6-0         198        23           R      Louisiana-Lafayette,     J'Mon Moore 16        WR         6-3         205        25           2      Missouri

    Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky,        JoJo Natson 19         WR         5-7         153        26           4        Akron,     

    IR:  Mack Wilson 51           LB           6-1         233        22           2      Alabama

    PS:  Taywan Taylor 10       WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky,    JoJo Natson 19               WR         5-7         153        26           4       Akron

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2        Missouri,                     Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R      Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Montrel Meander 41       LB           6-2         215        25           1   Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2      Iowa State,                  Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3     Chattanooga

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1      Indiana,                        A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R     Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2       UNLV,                         Tavierre Thomas 20           CB          5-10       205        24           3      Ferris State

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2      Florida Tech

    Protected: 

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4      Akron,                 Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4         Western Kentucky

    Add:  LB, G, S

    Edited:  replaced Jordon Elliot  with  Donovan Olumba

    @orion said:

    Evan Brown63                   C             6-2         302        23           2             Southern Methodist

    Jon Toth  60                       C             6-5         298        26           2             Kentucky

    Donnie Lewis Jr. 37         CB          6-0         190        24           1             Tulane

    A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R             Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2             UNLV

    Tavierre Thomas 20        CB          5-10       205        24           3             Ferris State

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1             Indiana

    Jordan Elliott 90               DT          6-4         302        22           R             Missouri

    Ricky Walker 69                DT          6-2         301        24           1             Virginia Tech

    Johnny Stanton 43           FB           6-2         240        25           2             UNLV

    Solomon Ajayi 58             LB           6-0         222        23           R             Liberty

    Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1             Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2             Iowa State

    Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3             Chattanooga

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R             Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3             Southern Methodist

    Benny LeMay 36              RB          5-8         220        22           R             Charlotte

    Elijah Benton 48               S             6-1         205        23           R             Liberty

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2             Florida Tech

    Alex Taylor 67                   T             6-8         301        23           R             South Carolina State

    Stephen Carlson 89         TE           6-4         240        23           2             Princeton

    Ja'Marcus Bradley 84      WR         6-0         198        23           R             Louisiana-Lafayette

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2             Missouri

    Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4             Western Kentucky

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4             Akron

    IR:  Mack Wilson 51                LB           6-1         233        22           2             Alabama

    PS:

    Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4             Western Kentucky

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4             Akron

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2             Missouri

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R             Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3             Southern Methodist

    Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1             Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2             Iowa State

    Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3             Chattanooga

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1             Indiana

    A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R             Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2             UNLV

    Tavierre Thomas 20        CB          5-10       205        24           3             Ferris State

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2             Florida Tech

    Protected: 

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3             Southern Methodist

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1             Indiana

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4             Akron

    Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4             Western Kentucky

    Add:  LB, G, S

    Whatever this guy says. Damn your quick.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    So you think Jordan Elliot gets cut???

    Umm....THAT was a blunder wasn't it!   No, he won't be cut.

    Do I get to correct it?   Can I change my ballot?  🙂

    @orion said:

    Umm....THAT was a blunder wasn't it!   No, he won't be cut.

    Do I get to correct it?   Can I change my ballot?  🙂

    You can vote/change your ballot by mail and in person and without identification 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Oatmeal and Coffee do just fine too 

    How did you know what I had for breakfast today!!??

    @the-gipper said:

    How did you know what I had for breakfast today!!??

    Wild guess.  The other was ovaltine and cream of wheat 

  • @orion said:

    Umm....THAT was a blunder wasn't it!   No, he won't be cut.

    Do I get to correct it?   Can I change my ballot?  🙂

    Change all ya want, up till Saturday....I'll post cuts as they happen, but ain't checked yet today.. 

    Edit---If it's easier for some, to just post 3-5 guys on your "Bubble list",  to in or out?  We'd find those just as interesting also?... we can only compare,, to what really happens..

    @gumby73 said:

    Change all ya want, up till Saturday....I'll post cuts as they happen, but ain't checked yet today.. 

    Here's a all 32 team cut tracker that started today.. https://www.nfl.com/news/player-cuts-tracker-nfl-teams-finalize-53-man-rosters-for-2020-season    let's see if it works? & Whom may fall into the dumpster diving season... 

    Saw this list too..       https://www.nfl.com/news/potential-candidates-to-be-traded-or-released-ahead-of-roster-cut-deadline   any interest?  Perryman/Reddick?

  • @the-gipper said:

    That's because you keep stealing it and applying it to yourself rectally. 

    I have no need for that shit, Homer!

    @nickers said:

    I have no need for that shit, Homer!

    That’s what makes it all so much more weird that you are using it.

  • @orion said:

    Evan Brown63                   C             6-2         302        23           2             Southern Methodist

    Jon Toth  60                       C             6-5         298        26           2             Kentucky

    Donnie Lewis Jr. 37         CB          6-0         190        24           1             Tulane

    A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R             Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2             UNLV

    Tavierre Thomas 20        CB          5-10       205        24           3             Ferris State

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1             Indiana

    Jordan Elliott 90               DT          6-4         302        22           R             Missouri

    Ricky Walker 69                DT          6-2         301        24           1             Virginia Tech

    Johnny Stanton 43           FB           6-2         240        25           2             UNLV

    Solomon Ajayi 58             LB           6-0         222        23           R             Liberty

    Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1             Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2             Iowa State

    Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3             Chattanooga

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R             Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3             Southern Methodist

    Benny LeMay 36              RB          5-8         220        22           R             Charlotte

    Elijah Benton 48               S             6-1         205        23           R             Liberty

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2             Florida Tech

    Alex Taylor 67                   T             6-8         301        23           R             South Carolina State

    Stephen Carlson 89         TE           6-4         240        23           2             Princeton

    Ja'Marcus Bradley 84      WR         6-0         198        23           R             Louisiana-Lafayette

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2             Missouri

    Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4             Western Kentucky

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4             Akron

    IR:  Mack Wilson 51                LB           6-1         233        22           2             Alabama

    PS:

    Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4             Western Kentucky

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4             Akron

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2             Missouri

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R             Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3             Southern Methodist

    Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1             Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2             Iowa State

    Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3             Chattanooga

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1             Indiana

    A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R             Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2             UNLV

    Tavierre Thomas 20        CB          5-10       205        24           3             Ferris State

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2             Florida Tech

    Protected: 

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3             Southern Methodist

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1             Indiana

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4             Akron

    Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4             Western Kentucky

    Add:  LB, G, S

    Whatever this guy says. Damn your quick.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Damn your quick.

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Damn your quick.

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

    @orion said:

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

    I usually have them saying:  Do people play horseshoes with that? 

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Damn your quick.

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

    @orion said:

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

    Yeah because they think that you have money as long as you're driving a vette....even if you're a douchebag.  I know I had one.  (Especially if you keep it looking nice.)

    ......"wrap your ass in fiberglass" !

  • @orion said:

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

    Yeah because they think that you have money as long as you're driving a vette....even if you're a douchebag.  I know I had one.  (Especially if you keep it looking nice.)

    ......"wrap your ass in fiberglass" !

    @mjp28 said:

    Especially if you keep it looking nice

    It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.

    .....and it's not fiberglass anymore.  It's a composite material.  But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat.  My fiberglass rides on the streets."  

    May I guess?   You had an early 70's vette.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Especially if you keep it looking nice

    It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.

    .....and it's not fiberglass anymore.  It's a composite material.  But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat.  My fiberglass rides on the streets."  

    May I guess?   You had an early 70's vette.

    @orion said:

    It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.

    .....and it's not fiberglass anymore.  It's a composite material.  But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat.  My fiberglass rides on the streets."  

    May I guess?   You had an early 70's vette.

    1976 Corvette Orange, I had it for 11 years probably longer than I had any other car.  I also had a Chevy C10 pickup, Mach 1 (among others), the vette and various bikes.....oh and a house i bought in 1975 when I graduated college.

    During my fabulous bachelor days funny too how some chicks liked different vehicles some, none  all but the house was the real deal.  😁  Ahhh memories.

    ......and now I've been happily married for 39 years.   

  • @orion said:

    It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.

    .....and it's not fiberglass anymore.  It's a composite material.  But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat.  My fiberglass rides on the streets."  

    May I guess?   You had an early 70's vette.

    1976 Corvette Orange, I had it for 11 years probably longer than I had any other car.  I also had a Chevy C10 pickup, Mach 1 (among others), the vette and various bikes.....oh and a house i bought in 1975 when I graduated college.

    During my fabulous bachelor days funny too how some chicks liked different vehicles some, none  all but the house was the real deal.  😁  Ahhh memories.

    ......and now I've been happily married for 39 years.   

    @mjp28 said:

    1976 Corvette Orange

    I had Camaros back then.  I respected the C3's, but I wasn't crazy about that slim design.  I preferred the wider stance of the Camaro.  When the C5 came out, well, that was the most Camaro-like Vette.....and at the time I had middle-age-crisis.....I bought a 2000 and I was cured....and I've had it since.  Took delivery in mid-May of 2000.  It's now got about 38k for miles.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Especially if you keep it looking nice

    It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.

    .....and it's not fiberglass anymore.  It's a composite material.  But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat.  My fiberglass rides on the streets."  

    May I guess?   You had an early 70's vette.

    @orion said:

      But I still like to say, 

    who you kidding?

    " I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?

    Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?

  • @orion said:

      But I still like to say, 

    who you kidding?

    " I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?

    Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?

    @gumby73 said:

    who you kidding?

    " I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?

    Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

  • @gumby73 said:

    who you kidding?

    " I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?

    Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    @nickers said:

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    Is it true that Gere cannot play?   Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them.  And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play. 

  • The Cleveland Browns have made the following roster moves:

    Waived (4):

    S J.T. Hassell

    CB Donnie Lewis Jr. 

    WR J'Mon Moore

    DT Ricky Walker

    The Browns active roster is currently at 75 players. All NFL clubs must reduce their active rosters to a maximum of 53 players by 4 p.m. on Saturday.

  • Evan Brown63                   C             6-2         302        23           2    Southern Methodist,    Jon Toth  60    C             6-5         298        26           2     Kentucky

    Donnie Lewis Jr. 37         CB          6-0         190        24           1     Tulane          A.J. Green38                  CB          6-2         198        22           R         Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2     UNLV,              Tavierre Thomas 20       CB          5-10       205        24           3           Ferris State

    Donovan Olumba 33       CB          6-2         205        24           1     Portland State    Robert McCray 52      DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana     

    Ricky Walker 69                DT          6-2         301        24           1   Virginia Tech,   Johnny Stanton 43        FB           6-2         240        25           2      UNLV

    Solomon Ajayi 58             LB           6-0         222        23           R     Liberty,             Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1        Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2     Iowa State,       Tae Davis 55                   LB           6-1         224        24           3    Chattanooga

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R     Princeton,         Dontrell Hilliard 25          RB          5-11       202        25           3             Tulane

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,   Benny LeMay 36  RB          5-8         220        22           R      Charlotte,         

    Elijah Benton 48               S             6-1         205        23           R       Liberty,                J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25          2    Florida Tech

    Alex Taylor 67                  T             6-8         301        23           R     South Carolina State,   Stephen Carlson 89    TE           6-4         240        23           2     Princeton

    Ja'Marcus Bradley 84      WR         6-0         198        23           R      Louisiana-Lafayette,     J'Mon Moore 16        WR         6-3         205        25           2      Missouri

    Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky,        JoJo Natson 19         WR         5-7         153        26           4        Akron,     

    IR:  Mack Wilson 51           LB           6-1         233        22           2      Alabama

    PS:  Taywan Taylor 10       WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky,    JoJo Natson 19               WR         5-7         153        26           4       Akron

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2        Missouri,                     Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R      Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Montrel Meander 41       LB           6-2         215        25           1   Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2      Iowa State,                  Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3     Chattanooga

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1      Indiana,                        A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R     Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2       UNLV,                         Tavierre Thomas 20           CB          5-10       205        24           3      Ferris State

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2      Florida Tech

    Protected: 

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4      Akron,                 Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4         Western Kentucky

    Add:  LB, G, S

    Edited:  replaced Jordon Elliot  with  Donovan Olumba

    @orion said:

    Evan Brown63                   C             6-2         302        23           2    Southern Methodist,    Jon Toth  60    C             6-5         298        26           2     Kentucky

    Donnie Lewis Jr. 37         CB          6-0         190        24           1     Tulane              A.J. Green38                  CB          6-2         198        22           R         Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2     UNLV,              Tavierre Thomas 20       CB          5-10       205        24           3           Ferris State

    Donovan Olumba 33       CB          6-2         205        24           1     Portland State    Robert McCray 52      DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana,     

    Ricky Walker 69                DT          6-2         301        24           1     Virginia Tech,   Johnny Stanton 43       FB           6-2         240        25           2      UNLV

    Solomon Ajayi 58             LB           6-0         222        23           R     Liberty,             Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1        Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2     Iowa State,       Tae Davis 55                   LB           6-1         224        24           3    Chattanooga

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R     Princeton,         Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist

    Benny LeMay 36              RB          5-8         220        22           R      Charlotte,         Elijah Benton 48               S             6-1         205        23           R       Liberty

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25          2    Florida Tech,     Alex Taylor 67                  T             6-8         301        23           R     South Carolina State

    Stephen Carlson 89         TE           6-4         240        23           2     Princeton,       Ja'Marcus Bradley 84      WR         6-0         198        23           R      Louisiana-Lafayette

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2      Missouri,         Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4        Akron,     

    IR:  Mack Wilson 51           LB           6-1         233        22           2      Alabama

    PS:  Taywan Taylor 10       WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky,    JoJo Natson 19               WR         5-7         153        26           4       Akron

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2        Missouri,                     Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R      Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Montrel Meander 41       LB           6-2         215        25           1   Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2      Iowa State,                  Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3     Chattanooga

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1      Indiana,                        A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R     Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2       UNLV,                         Tavierre Thomas 20           CB          5-10       205        24           3      Ferris State

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2      Florida Tech

    Protected: 

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4      Akron,                 Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4         Western Kentucky

    Add:  LB, G, S

    Edited:  replaced Jordon Elliot  with  Donovan Olumba

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

  • @orion said:

    Evan Brown63                   C             6-2         302        23           2    Southern Methodist,    Jon Toth  60    C             6-5         298        26           2     Kentucky

    Donnie Lewis Jr. 37         CB          6-0         190        24           1     Tulane              A.J. Green38                  CB          6-2         198        22           R         Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2     UNLV,              Tavierre Thomas 20       CB          5-10       205        24           3           Ferris State

    Donovan Olumba 33       CB          6-2         205        24           1     Portland State    Robert McCray 52      DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana,     

    Ricky Walker 69                DT          6-2         301        24           1     Virginia Tech,   Johnny Stanton 43       FB           6-2         240        25           2      UNLV

    Solomon Ajayi 58             LB           6-0         222        23           R     Liberty,             Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1        Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2     Iowa State,       Tae Davis 55                   LB           6-1         224        24           3    Chattanooga

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R     Princeton,         Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist

    Benny LeMay 36              RB          5-8         220        22           R      Charlotte,         Elijah Benton 48               S             6-1         205        23           R       Liberty

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25          2    Florida Tech,     Alex Taylor 67                  T             6-8         301        23           R     South Carolina State

    Stephen Carlson 89         TE           6-4         240        23           2     Princeton,       Ja'Marcus Bradley 84      WR         6-0         198        23           R      Louisiana-Lafayette

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2      Missouri,         Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4        Akron,     

    IR:  Mack Wilson 51           LB           6-1         233        22           2      Alabama

    PS:  Taywan Taylor 10       WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky,    JoJo Natson 19               WR         5-7         153        26           4       Akron

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2        Missouri,                     Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R      Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Montrel Meander 41       LB           6-2         215        25           1   Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2      Iowa State,                  Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3     Chattanooga

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1      Indiana,                        A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R     Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2       UNLV,                         Tavierre Thomas 20           CB          5-10       205        24           3      Ferris State

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2      Florida Tech

    Protected: 

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4      Akron,                 Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4         Western Kentucky

    Add:  LB, G, S

    Edited:  replaced Jordon Elliot  with  Donovan Olumba

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

    @the-gipper said:

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

  • @nickers said:

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    Is it true that Gere cannot play?   Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them.  And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Is it true that Gere cannot play?   Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them.  And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play. 

    Yes he cannot produce a song song or a riff.. And yeah... I can only imagine the same for someone like Elon Musk who has an outstanding car collection I heard.. In fact... the late Seahawks owner Paul Allen owns Jimi Hendrix's Cream Woodstock Stratocaster... I don't think he played either...

  • @the-gipper said:

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    @gumby73 said:

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    I guess I mis-phrased that:   I should have said:   J'Mon,  Gee!   Got cut.

    Kevin Hart What Is This Game GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - Find &  Share on GIPHY