So...Who you cutting?
-
So you think Jordan Elliot gets cut???
Umm....THAT was a blunder wasn't it! No, he won't be cut.
Do I get to correct it? Can I change my ballot?
-
Oatmeal and Coffee do just fine too
How did you know what I had for breakfast today!!??
How did you know what I had for breakfast today!!??
Wild guess. The other was ovaltine and cream of wheat
-
Umm....THAT was a blunder wasn't it! No, he won't be cut.
Do I get to correct it? Can I change my ballot?
Change all ya want, up till Saturday....I'll post cuts as they happen, but ain't checked yet today..
Edit---If it's easier for some, to just post 3-5 guys on your "Bubble list", to in or out? We'd find those just as interesting also?... we can only compare,, to what really happens..
Change all ya want, up till Saturday....I'll post cuts as they happen, but ain't checked yet today..
Here's a all 32 team cut tracker that started today.. https://www.nfl.com/news/player-cuts-tracker-nfl-teams-finalize-53-man-rosters-for-2020-season let's see if it works? & Whom may fall into the dumpster diving season...
Saw this list too.. https://www.nfl.com/news/potential-candidates-to-be-traded-or-released-ahead-of-roster-cut-deadline any interest? Perryman/Reddick?
-
That's because you keep stealing it and applying it to yourself rectally.
I have no need for that shit, Homer!
-
Evan Brown63 C 6-2 302 23 2 Southern Methodist
Jon Toth 60 C 6-5 298 26 2 Kentucky
Donnie Lewis Jr. 37 CB 6-0 190 24 1 Tulane
A.J. Green38 CB 6-2 198 22 R Oklahoma State
Robert Jackson 34 CB 6-2 207 26 2 UNLV
Tavierre Thomas 20 CB 5-10 205 24 3 Ferris State
Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana
Jordan Elliott 90 DT 6-4 302 22 R Missouri
Ricky Walker 69 DT 6-2 301 24 1 Virginia Tech
Johnny Stanton 43 FB 6-2 240 25 2 UNLV
Solomon Ajayi 58 LB 6-0 222 23 R Liberty
Montrel Meander 41 LB 6-2 215 25 1 Grambling State
Willie Harvey 56 LB 5-11 230 24 2 Iowa State
Tae Davis 55 LB 6-1 224 24 3 Chattanooga
Kevin Davidson 9 QB 6-4 225 23 R Princeton
Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist
Benny LeMay 36 RB 5-8 220 22 R Charlotte
Elijah Benton 48 S 6-1 205 23 R Liberty
J.T. Hassell 49 S 5-11 200 25 2 Florida Tech
Alex Taylor 67 T 6-8 301 23 R South Carolina State
Stephen Carlson 89 TE 6-4 240 23 2 Princeton
Ja'Marcus Bradley 84 WR 6-0 198 23 R Louisiana-Lafayette
J'Mon Moore 16 WR 6-3 205 25 2 Missouri
Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western Kentucky
JoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron
IR: Mack Wilson 51 LB 6-1 233 22 2 Alabama
PS:
Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western Kentucky
JoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron
J'Mon Moore 16 WR 6-3 205 25 2 Missouri
Kevin Davidson 9 QB 6-4 225 23 R Princeton
Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist
Montrel Meander 41 LB 6-2 215 25 1 Grambling State
Willie Harvey 56 LB 5-11 230 24 2 Iowa State
Tae Davis 55 LB 6-1 224 24 3 Chattanooga
Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana
A.J. Green38 CB 6-2 198 22 R Oklahoma State
Robert Jackson 34 CB 6-2 207 26 2 UNLV
Tavierre Thomas 20 CB 5-10 205 24 3 Ferris State
J.T. Hassell 49 S 5-11 200 25 2 Florida Tech
Protected:
Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist
Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana
JoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron
Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western Kentucky
Add: LB, G, S
Whatever this guy says. Damn your quick.
Damn your quick.
hmm...it's usually women that say that to me. (.......because I have a corvette)
-
Damn your quick.
hmm...it's usually women that say that to me. (.......because I have a corvette)
-
Damn your quick.
hmm...it's usually women that say that to me. (.......because I have a corvette)
hmm...it's usually women that say that to me. (.......because I have a corvette)
Yeah because they think that you have money as long as you're driving a vette....even if you're a douchebag. I know I had one. (Especially if you keep it looking nice.)
......"wrap your ass in fiberglass" !
-
hmm...it's usually women that say that to me. (.......because I have a corvette)
Yeah because they think that you have money as long as you're driving a vette....even if you're a douchebag. I know I had one. (Especially if you keep it looking nice.)
......"wrap your ass in fiberglass" !
Especially if you keep it looking nice
It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.
.....and it's not fiberglass anymore. It's a composite material. But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat. My fiberglass rides on the streets."
May I guess? You had an early 70's vette.
-
Especially if you keep it looking nice
It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.
.....and it's not fiberglass anymore. It's a composite material. But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat. My fiberglass rides on the streets."
May I guess? You had an early 70's vette.
It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.
.....and it's not fiberglass anymore. It's a composite material. But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat. My fiberglass rides on the streets."
May I guess? You had an early 70's vette.
1976 Corvette Orange, I had it for 11 years probably longer than I had any other car. I also had a Chevy C10 pickup, Mach 1 (among others), the vette and various bikes.....oh and a house i bought in 1975 when I graduated college.
During my fabulous bachelor days funny too how some chicks liked different vehicles some, none all but the house was the real deal.
Ahhh memories.
......and now I've been happily married for 39 years.
-
It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.
.....and it's not fiberglass anymore. It's a composite material. But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat. My fiberglass rides on the streets."
May I guess? You had an early 70's vette.
1976 Corvette Orange, I had it for 11 years probably longer than I had any other car. I also had a Chevy C10 pickup, Mach 1 (among others), the vette and various bikes.....oh and a house i bought in 1975 when I graduated college.
During my fabulous bachelor days funny too how some chicks liked different vehicles some, none all but the house was the real deal.
Ahhh memories.
......and now I've been happily married for 39 years.
1976 Corvette Orange
I had Camaros back then. I respected the C3's, but I wasn't crazy about that slim design. I preferred the wider stance of the Camaro. When the C5 came out, well, that was the most Camaro-like Vette.....and at the time I had middle-age-crisis.....I bought a 2000 and I was cured....and I've had it since. Took delivery in mid-May of 2000. It's now got about 38k for miles.
-
Especially if you keep it looking nice
It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.
.....and it's not fiberglass anymore. It's a composite material. But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat. My fiberglass rides on the streets."
May I guess? You had an early 70's vette.
But I still like to say,
who you kidding?
" I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?
Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?
-
But I still like to say,
who you kidding?
" I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?
Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?
who you kidding?
" I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?
Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?
I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.
-
who you kidding?
" I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?
Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?
I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.
I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.
Is it true that Gere cannot play? Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them. And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play.
-
The Cleveland Browns have made the following roster moves:
Waived (4):
S J.T. Hassell
CB Donnie Lewis Jr.
WR J'Mon Moore
DT Ricky Walker
The Browns active roster is currently at 75 players. All NFL clubs must reduce their active rosters to a maximum of 53 players by 4 p.m. on Saturday.
-
Evan Brown63 C 6-2 302 23 2 Southern Methodist, Jon Toth 60 C 6-5 298 26 2 Kentucky
Donnie Lewis Jr. 37 CB 6-0 190 24 1 Tulane A.J. Green38 CB 6-2 198 22 R Oklahoma State
Robert Jackson 34 CB 6-2 207 26 2 UNLV, Tavierre Thomas 20 CB 5-10 205 24 3 Ferris State
Donovan Olumba 33 CB 6-2 205 24 1 Portland State Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana
Ricky Walker 69 DT 6-2 301 24 1 Virginia Tech, Johnny Stanton 43 FB 6-2 240 25 2 UNLV
Solomon Ajayi 58 LB 6-0 222 23 R Liberty, Montrel Meander 41 LB 6-2 215 25 1 Grambling State
Willie Harvey 56 LB 5-11 230 24 2 Iowa State, Tae Davis 55 LB 6-1 224 24 3 Chattanooga
Kevin Davidson 9 QB 6-4 225 23 R Princeton, Dontrell Hilliard 25 RB 5-11 202 25 3 Tulane
Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist, Benny LeMay 36 RB 5-8 220 22 R Charlotte,
Elijah Benton 48 S 6-1 205 23 R Liberty, J.T. Hassell 49 S 5-11 200 25 2 Florida Tech
Alex Taylor 67 T 6-8 301 23 R South Carolina State, Stephen Carlson 89 TE 6-4 240 23 2 Princeton
Ja'Marcus Bradley 84 WR 6-0 198 23 R Louisiana-Lafayette, J'Mon Moore 16 WR 6-3 205 25 2 Missouri
Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western Kentucky, JoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron,
IR: Mack Wilson 51 LB 6-1 233 22 2 Alabama
PS: Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western Kentucky, JoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron
J'Mon Moore 16 WR 6-3 205 25 2 Missouri, Kevin Davidson 9 QB 6-4 225 23 R Princeton
Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist, Montrel Meander 41 LB 6-2 215 25 1 Grambling State
Willie Harvey 56 LB 5-11 230 24 2 Iowa State, Tae Davis 55 LB 6-1 224 24 3 Chattanooga
Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana, A.J. Green38 CB 6-2 198 22 R Oklahoma State
Robert Jackson 34 CB 6-2 207 26 2 UNLV, Tavierre Thomas 20 CB 5-10 205 24 3 Ferris State
J.T. Hassell 49 S 5-11 200 25 2 Florida Tech
Protected:
Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist, Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana
JoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron, Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western Kentucky
Add: LB, G, S
Edited: replaced Jordon Elliot with Donovan Olumba
Evan Brown63 C 6-2 302 23 2 Southern Methodist, Jon Toth 60 C 6-5 298 26 2 Kentucky
Donnie Lewis Jr. 37 CB 6-0 190 24 1 Tulane A.J. Green38 CB 6-2 198 22 R Oklahoma StateRobert Jackson 34 CB 6-2 207 26 2 UNLV, Tavierre Thomas 20 CB 5-10 205 24 3 Ferris State
Donovan Olumba 33 CB 6-2 205 24 1 Portland State Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana,
Ricky Walker 69 DT 6-2 301 24 1 Virginia Tech, Johnny Stanton 43 FB 6-2 240 25 2 UNLVSolomon Ajayi 58 LB 6-0 222 23 R Liberty, Montrel Meander 41 LB 6-2 215 25 1 Grambling State
Willie Harvey 56 LB 5-11 230 24 2 Iowa State, Tae Davis 55 LB 6-1 224 24 3 Chattanooga
Kevin Davidson 9 QB 6-4 225 23 R Princeton, Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist
Benny LeMay 36 RB 5-8 220 22 R Charlotte, Elijah Benton 48 S 6-1 205 23 R Liberty
J.T. Hassell 49 S 5-11 200 25 2 Florida Tech, Alex Taylor 67 T 6-8 301 23 R South Carolina StateStephen Carlson 89 TE 6-4 240 23 2 Princeton, Ja'Marcus Bradley 84 WR 6-0 198 23 R Louisiana-Lafayette
J'Mon Moore 16 WR 6-3 205 25 2 Missouri, Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western KentuckyJoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron,
IR: Mack Wilson 51 LB 6-1 233 22 2 Alabama
PS: Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western Kentucky, JoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron
J'Mon Moore 16 WR 6-3 205 25 2 Missouri, Kevin Davidson 9 QB 6-4 225 23 R Princeton
Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist, Montrel Meander 41 LB 6-2 215 25 1 Grambling State
Willie Harvey 56 LB 5-11 230 24 2 Iowa State, Tae Davis 55 LB 6-1 224 24 3 Chattanooga
Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana, A.J. Green38 CB 6-2 198 22 R Oklahoma State
Robert Jackson 34 CB 6-2 207 26 2 UNLV, Tavierre Thomas 20 CB 5-10 205 24 3 Ferris State
J.T. Hassell 49 S 5-11 200 25 2 Florida Tech
Protected:
Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist, Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana
JoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron, Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western Kentucky
Add: LB, G, S
Edited: replaced Jordon Elliot with Donovan Olumba
J'Mon got cut. Gee.
-
Evan Brown63 C 6-2 302 23 2 Southern Methodist, Jon Toth 60 C 6-5 298 26 2 Kentucky
Donnie Lewis Jr. 37 CB 6-0 190 24 1 Tulane A.J. Green38 CB 6-2 198 22 R Oklahoma StateRobert Jackson 34 CB 6-2 207 26 2 UNLV, Tavierre Thomas 20 CB 5-10 205 24 3 Ferris State
Donovan Olumba 33 CB 6-2 205 24 1 Portland State Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana,
Ricky Walker 69 DT 6-2 301 24 1 Virginia Tech, Johnny Stanton 43 FB 6-2 240 25 2 UNLVSolomon Ajayi 58 LB 6-0 222 23 R Liberty, Montrel Meander 41 LB 6-2 215 25 1 Grambling State
Willie Harvey 56 LB 5-11 230 24 2 Iowa State, Tae Davis 55 LB 6-1 224 24 3 Chattanooga
Kevin Davidson 9 QB 6-4 225 23 R Princeton, Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist
Benny LeMay 36 RB 5-8 220 22 R Charlotte, Elijah Benton 48 S 6-1 205 23 R Liberty
J.T. Hassell 49 S 5-11 200 25 2 Florida Tech, Alex Taylor 67 T 6-8 301 23 R South Carolina StateStephen Carlson 89 TE 6-4 240 23 2 Princeton, Ja'Marcus Bradley 84 WR 6-0 198 23 R Louisiana-Lafayette
J'Mon Moore 16 WR 6-3 205 25 2 Missouri, Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western KentuckyJoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron,
IR: Mack Wilson 51 LB 6-1 233 22 2 Alabama
PS: Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western Kentucky, JoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron
J'Mon Moore 16 WR 6-3 205 25 2 Missouri, Kevin Davidson 9 QB 6-4 225 23 R Princeton
Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist, Montrel Meander 41 LB 6-2 215 25 1 Grambling State
Willie Harvey 56 LB 5-11 230 24 2 Iowa State, Tae Davis 55 LB 6-1 224 24 3 Chattanooga
Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana, A.J. Green38 CB 6-2 198 22 R Oklahoma State
Robert Jackson 34 CB 6-2 207 26 2 UNLV, Tavierre Thomas 20 CB 5-10 205 24 3 Ferris State
J.T. Hassell 49 S 5-11 200 25 2 Florida Tech
Protected:
Garrett Gilbert 3 QB 6-4 230 29 3 Southern Methodist, Robert McCray 52 DE 6-1 273 24 1 Indiana
JoJo Natson 19 WR 5-7 153 26 4 Akron, Taywan Taylor 10 WR 5-11 205 25 4 Western Kentucky
Add: LB, G, S
Edited: replaced Jordon Elliot with Donovan Olumba
J'Mon got cut. Gee.
J'Mon got cut. Gee.
I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan
a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider
I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS... still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..
-
I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.
Is it true that Gere cannot play? Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them. And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play.
Is it true that Gere cannot play? Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them. And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play.
Yes he cannot produce a song song or a riff.. And yeah... I can only imagine the same for someone like Elon Musk who has an outstanding car collection I heard.. In fact... the late Seahawks owner Paul Allen owns Jimi Hendrix's Cream Woodstock Stratocaster... I don't think he played either...
-
J'Mon got cut. Gee.
I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan
a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider
I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS... still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..
I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan
a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider
I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS... still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..
I guess I mis-phrased that: I should have said: J'Mon, Gee! Got cut.

-
Is it true that Gere cannot play? Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them. And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play.
Yes he cannot produce a song song or a riff.. And yeah... I can only imagine the same for someone like Elon Musk who has an outstanding car collection I heard.. In fact... the late Seahawks owner Paul Allen owns Jimi Hendrix's Cream Woodstock Stratocaster... I don't think he played either...
Yes he cannot produce a song song or a riff.. And yeah... I can only imagine the same for someone like Elon Musk who has an outstanding car collection I heard.. In fact... the late Seahawks owner Paul Allen owns Jimi Hendrix's Cream Woodstock Stratocaster... I don't think he played either...
Well, we are living in a material world.

-
who you kidding?
" I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?
Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?
I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.
I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.
I gotta ask ?...Marshall Tucker..Can't you see..
Which one these of these strings are you reaching for? What makes the guitar sound quality so good in that hit..I was a huge Tucker fan back than..Big fans of both Toy &Tommy Caldwell along with George McCorkle.. got some Outlaws cranking as i post...
btw, Ya never know who's showing up to a Zac Brown show?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login