Skip to content

So...Who you cutting?

The Browns Board
70 11 2.3k 1
  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Damn your quick.

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

    @orion said:

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

    I usually have them saying:  Do people play horseshoes with that? 

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Damn your quick.

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

    @orion said:

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

    Yeah because they think that you have money as long as you're driving a vette....even if you're a douchebag.  I know I had one.  (Especially if you keep it looking nice.)

    ......"wrap your ass in fiberglass" !

  • @orion said:

    hmm...it's usually women that say that to me.   (.......because I have a corvette)  🙂

    Yeah because they think that you have money as long as you're driving a vette....even if you're a douchebag.  I know I had one.  (Especially if you keep it looking nice.)

    ......"wrap your ass in fiberglass" !

    @mjp28 said:

    Especially if you keep it looking nice

    It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.

    .....and it's not fiberglass anymore.  It's a composite material.  But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat.  My fiberglass rides on the streets."  

    May I guess?   You had an early 70's vette.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Especially if you keep it looking nice

    It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.

    .....and it's not fiberglass anymore.  It's a composite material.  But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat.  My fiberglass rides on the streets."  

    May I guess?   You had an early 70's vette.

    @orion said:

    It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.

    .....and it's not fiberglass anymore.  It's a composite material.  But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat.  My fiberglass rides on the streets."  

    May I guess?   You had an early 70's vette.

    1976 Corvette Orange, I had it for 11 years probably longer than I had any other car.  I also had a Chevy C10 pickup, Mach 1 (among others), the vette and various bikes.....oh and a house i bought in 1975 when I graduated college.

    During my fabulous bachelor days funny too how some chicks liked different vehicles some, none  all but the house was the real deal.  😁  Ahhh memories.

    ......and now I've been happily married for 39 years.   

  • @orion said:

    It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.

    .....and it's not fiberglass anymore.  It's a composite material.  But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat.  My fiberglass rides on the streets."  

    May I guess?   You had an early 70's vette.

    1976 Corvette Orange, I had it for 11 years probably longer than I had any other car.  I also had a Chevy C10 pickup, Mach 1 (among others), the vette and various bikes.....oh and a house i bought in 1975 when I graduated college.

    During my fabulous bachelor days funny too how some chicks liked different vehicles some, none  all but the house was the real deal.  😁  Ahhh memories.

    ......and now I've been happily married for 39 years.   

    @mjp28 said:

    1976 Corvette Orange

    I had Camaros back then.  I respected the C3's, but I wasn't crazy about that slim design.  I preferred the wider stance of the Camaro.  When the C5 came out, well, that was the most Camaro-like Vette.....and at the time I had middle-age-crisis.....I bought a 2000 and I was cured....and I've had it since.  Took delivery in mid-May of 2000.  It's now got about 38k for miles.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Especially if you keep it looking nice

    It doesn't count that you have a nice sports car if you don't keep it nice.

    .....and it's not fiberglass anymore.  It's a composite material.  But I still like to say, "Some guys have a boat.  My fiberglass rides on the streets."  

    May I guess?   You had an early 70's vette.

    @orion said:

      But I still like to say, 

    who you kidding?

    " I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?

    Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?

  • @orion said:

      But I still like to say, 

    who you kidding?

    " I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?

    Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?

    @gumby73 said:

    who you kidding?

    " I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?

    Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

  • @gumby73 said:

    who you kidding?

    " I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?

    Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    @nickers said:

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    Is it true that Gere cannot play?   Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them.  And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play. 

  • The Cleveland Browns have made the following roster moves:

    Waived (4):

    S J.T. Hassell

    CB Donnie Lewis Jr. 

    WR J'Mon Moore

    DT Ricky Walker

    The Browns active roster is currently at 75 players. All NFL clubs must reduce their active rosters to a maximum of 53 players by 4 p.m. on Saturday.

  • Evan Brown63                   C             6-2         302        23           2    Southern Methodist,    Jon Toth  60    C             6-5         298        26           2     Kentucky

    Donnie Lewis Jr. 37         CB          6-0         190        24           1     Tulane          A.J. Green38                  CB          6-2         198        22           R         Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2     UNLV,              Tavierre Thomas 20       CB          5-10       205        24           3           Ferris State

    Donovan Olumba 33       CB          6-2         205        24           1     Portland State    Robert McCray 52      DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana     

    Ricky Walker 69                DT          6-2         301        24           1   Virginia Tech,   Johnny Stanton 43        FB           6-2         240        25           2      UNLV

    Solomon Ajayi 58             LB           6-0         222        23           R     Liberty,             Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1        Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2     Iowa State,       Tae Davis 55                   LB           6-1         224        24           3    Chattanooga

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R     Princeton,         Dontrell Hilliard 25          RB          5-11       202        25           3             Tulane

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,   Benny LeMay 36  RB          5-8         220        22           R      Charlotte,         

    Elijah Benton 48               S             6-1         205        23           R       Liberty,                J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25          2    Florida Tech

    Alex Taylor 67                  T             6-8         301        23           R     South Carolina State,   Stephen Carlson 89    TE           6-4         240        23           2     Princeton

    Ja'Marcus Bradley 84      WR         6-0         198        23           R      Louisiana-Lafayette,     J'Mon Moore 16        WR         6-3         205        25           2      Missouri

    Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky,        JoJo Natson 19         WR         5-7         153        26           4        Akron,     

    IR:  Mack Wilson 51           LB           6-1         233        22           2      Alabama

    PS:  Taywan Taylor 10       WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky,    JoJo Natson 19               WR         5-7         153        26           4       Akron

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2        Missouri,                     Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R      Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Montrel Meander 41       LB           6-2         215        25           1   Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2      Iowa State,                  Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3     Chattanooga

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1      Indiana,                        A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R     Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2       UNLV,                         Tavierre Thomas 20           CB          5-10       205        24           3      Ferris State

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2      Florida Tech

    Protected: 

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4      Akron,                 Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4         Western Kentucky

    Add:  LB, G, S

    Edited:  replaced Jordon Elliot  with  Donovan Olumba

    @orion said:

    Evan Brown63                   C             6-2         302        23           2    Southern Methodist,    Jon Toth  60    C             6-5         298        26           2     Kentucky

    Donnie Lewis Jr. 37         CB          6-0         190        24           1     Tulane              A.J. Green38                  CB          6-2         198        22           R         Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2     UNLV,              Tavierre Thomas 20       CB          5-10       205        24           3           Ferris State

    Donovan Olumba 33       CB          6-2         205        24           1     Portland State    Robert McCray 52      DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana,     

    Ricky Walker 69                DT          6-2         301        24           1     Virginia Tech,   Johnny Stanton 43       FB           6-2         240        25           2      UNLV

    Solomon Ajayi 58             LB           6-0         222        23           R     Liberty,             Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1        Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2     Iowa State,       Tae Davis 55                   LB           6-1         224        24           3    Chattanooga

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R     Princeton,         Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist

    Benny LeMay 36              RB          5-8         220        22           R      Charlotte,         Elijah Benton 48               S             6-1         205        23           R       Liberty

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25          2    Florida Tech,     Alex Taylor 67                  T             6-8         301        23           R     South Carolina State

    Stephen Carlson 89         TE           6-4         240        23           2     Princeton,       Ja'Marcus Bradley 84      WR         6-0         198        23           R      Louisiana-Lafayette

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2      Missouri,         Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4        Akron,     

    IR:  Mack Wilson 51           LB           6-1         233        22           2      Alabama

    PS:  Taywan Taylor 10       WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky,    JoJo Natson 19               WR         5-7         153        26           4       Akron

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2        Missouri,                     Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R      Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Montrel Meander 41       LB           6-2         215        25           1   Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2      Iowa State,                  Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3     Chattanooga

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1      Indiana,                        A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R     Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2       UNLV,                         Tavierre Thomas 20           CB          5-10       205        24           3      Ferris State

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2      Florida Tech

    Protected: 

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4      Akron,                 Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4         Western Kentucky

    Add:  LB, G, S

    Edited:  replaced Jordon Elliot  with  Donovan Olumba

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

  • @orion said:

    Evan Brown63                   C             6-2         302        23           2    Southern Methodist,    Jon Toth  60    C             6-5         298        26           2     Kentucky

    Donnie Lewis Jr. 37         CB          6-0         190        24           1     Tulane              A.J. Green38                  CB          6-2         198        22           R         Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2     UNLV,              Tavierre Thomas 20       CB          5-10       205        24           3           Ferris State

    Donovan Olumba 33       CB          6-2         205        24           1     Portland State    Robert McCray 52      DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana,     

    Ricky Walker 69                DT          6-2         301        24           1     Virginia Tech,   Johnny Stanton 43       FB           6-2         240        25           2      UNLV

    Solomon Ajayi 58             LB           6-0         222        23           R     Liberty,             Montrel Meander 41      LB           6-2         215        25           1        Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2     Iowa State,       Tae Davis 55                   LB           6-1         224        24           3    Chattanooga

    Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R     Princeton,         Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist

    Benny LeMay 36              RB          5-8         220        22           R      Charlotte,         Elijah Benton 48               S             6-1         205        23           R       Liberty

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25          2    Florida Tech,     Alex Taylor 67                  T             6-8         301        23           R     South Carolina State

    Stephen Carlson 89         TE           6-4         240        23           2     Princeton,       Ja'Marcus Bradley 84      WR         6-0         198        23           R      Louisiana-Lafayette

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2      Missouri,         Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4        Akron,     

    IR:  Mack Wilson 51           LB           6-1         233        22           2      Alabama

    PS:  Taywan Taylor 10       WR         5-11       205        25           4      Western Kentucky,    JoJo Natson 19               WR         5-7         153        26           4       Akron

    J'Mon Moore 16               WR         6-3         205        25           2        Missouri,                     Kevin Davidson 9             QB          6-4         225        23           R      Princeton

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Montrel Meander 41       LB           6-2         215        25           1   Grambling State

    Willie Harvey 56               LB           5-11       230        24           2      Iowa State,                  Tae Davis 55                      LB           6-1         224        24           3     Chattanooga

    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1      Indiana,                        A.J. Green38                      CB          6-2         198        22           R     Oklahoma State

    Robert Jackson 34           CB          6-2         207        26           2       UNLV,                         Tavierre Thomas 20           CB          5-10       205        24           3      Ferris State

    J.T. Hassell 49                   S             5-11       200        25           2      Florida Tech

    Protected: 

    Garrett Gilbert 3              QB          6-4         230        29           3       Southern Methodist,    Robert McCray 52            DE          6-1         273        24           1        Indiana

    JoJo Natson 19                WR         5-7         153        26           4      Akron,                 Taywan Taylor 10             WR         5-11       205        25           4         Western Kentucky

    Add:  LB, G, S

    Edited:  replaced Jordon Elliot  with  Donovan Olumba

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

    @the-gipper said:

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

  • @nickers said:

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    Is it true that Gere cannot play?   Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them.  And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Is it true that Gere cannot play?   Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them.  And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play. 

    Yes he cannot produce a song song or a riff.. And yeah... I can only imagine the same for someone like Elon Musk who has an outstanding car collection I heard.. In fact... the late Seahawks owner Paul Allen owns Jimi Hendrix's Cream Woodstock Stratocaster... I don't think he played either...

  • @the-gipper said:

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    @gumby73 said:

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    I guess I mis-phrased that:   I should have said:   J'Mon,  Gee!   Got cut.

    Kevin Hart What Is This Game GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - Find &  Share on GIPHY

  • @the-gipper said:

    Is it true that Gere cannot play?   Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them.  And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play. 

    Yes he cannot produce a song song or a riff.. And yeah... I can only imagine the same for someone like Elon Musk who has an outstanding car collection I heard.. In fact... the late Seahawks owner Paul Allen owns Jimi Hendrix's Cream Woodstock Stratocaster... I don't think he played either...

    @nickers said:

    Yes he cannot produce a song song or a riff.. And yeah... I can only imagine the same for someone like Elon Musk who has an outstanding car collection I heard.. In fact... the late Seahawks owner Paul Allen owns Jimi Hendrix's Cream Woodstock Stratocaster... I don't think he played either...

    Well, we are living in a material world.

    tumblr_miokfr4al81s0x5wto1_500.gif

  • @gumby73 said:

    who you kidding?

    " I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?

    Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    @nickers said:

    I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    I gotta ask ?...Marshall Tucker..Can't you see..

    Which one these of these strings are you reaching for? What makes the guitar sound quality so good in that hit..I was a huge Tucker fan back than..Big fans of both Toy &Tommy Caldwell along with George McCorkle.. got some Outlaws cranking as i post...

    btw, Ya never know who's showing up to a Zac Brown show?

  • @gumby73 said:

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    I guess I mis-phrased that:   I should have said:   J'Mon,  Gee!   Got cut.

    Kevin Hart What Is This Game GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - Find &  Share on GIPHY

    @the-gipper said:

    I guess I mis-phrased that:   I should have said:   J'Mon,  Gee!   Got cut.

    Kevin Hart What Is This Game GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - Find &  Share on GIPHY

    hearing deaf dumb & blind kids,,,sure plays a mean pinball.....          Can ya name the 16 going to the Browns Practice Squad? ? ?  by Saturday 4PM... 

    When can we start deducting from Gipper's all-time wasted post lead?

  • @the-gipper said:

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    @gumby73 said:

    to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    That's the thing, it's too early to cut guys that you're trying to get onto the PS.  At least in MHO.

  • Geritol Jones in Dallas must wake up to Elvis's "My Way" daily  https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cowboys-reportedly-cut-ha-ha-clinton-dix-could-still-target-earl-thomas-for-safety-help/  another 27 year old bama baller on the street..over a million dollars richer, besides being told to walk in 5 months...what ah gig.. 

  • Kevin Hart What Is This Game GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - Find &  Share on GIPHY      He'd make a fine candidate, to keep up with all these PS rules for a full season..

    https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/04/nfl-practice-squad-rule-changes-browns/

  • When can we start deducting from Gipper's all-time wasted post lead?

    This from the guy that is posting about the Marshall Tucker Band on this thread?  Or did you just post that on here because Jesus Told you so? 

    Browns keep adding players instead of cutting.   They are at 77 meaning 24 guys got to go by tomorrow afternoon.