Skip to content

So...Who you cutting?

The Browns Board
70 11 2.3k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    @gumby73 said:

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    I guess I mis-phrased that:   I should have said:   J'Mon,  Gee!   Got cut.

    Kevin Hart What Is This Game GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - Find &  Share on GIPHY

  • @the-gipper said:

    Is it true that Gere cannot play?   Though, on the other hand, just because a guy cannot paint...or sculpt does not mean that he does not appreciate a fine art collection. I also suspect there are people that have auto collections that never drive them.  And look at how many people have sports memorabilia collections.....who never play. 

    Yes he cannot produce a song song or a riff.. And yeah... I can only imagine the same for someone like Elon Musk who has an outstanding car collection I heard.. In fact... the late Seahawks owner Paul Allen owns Jimi Hendrix's Cream Woodstock Stratocaster... I don't think he played either...

    @nickers said:

    Yes he cannot produce a song song or a riff.. And yeah... I can only imagine the same for someone like Elon Musk who has an outstanding car collection I heard.. In fact... the late Seahawks owner Paul Allen owns Jimi Hendrix's Cream Woodstock Stratocaster... I don't think he played either...

    Well, we are living in a material world.

    tumblr_miokfr4al81s0x5wto1_500.gif

  • @gumby73 said:

    who you kidding?

    " I drive a Vette. Play in a Band with a awesome guitar collection and was a real chick magnet back in the Day" ?

    Edit---Now can we get back to cutting some roster losers? Really? only 2 guesses? Saturday 4pm..the last practice is Friday 7pm...damn, I've only left 3 playing Safeties on the roster?.. Has KJ or Steward been seen playing safety? or find a better Hassell?

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    @nickers said:

    I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    I gotta ask ?...Marshall Tucker..Can't you see..

    Which one these of these strings are you reaching for? What makes the guitar sound quality so good in that hit..I was a huge Tucker fan back than..Big fans of both Toy &Tommy Caldwell along with George McCorkle.. got some Outlaws cranking as i post...

    btw, Ya never know who's showing up to a Zac Brown show?

  • @gumby73 said:

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    I guess I mis-phrased that:   I should have said:   J'Mon,  Gee!   Got cut.

    Kevin Hart What Is This Game GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - Find &  Share on GIPHY

    @the-gipper said:

    I guess I mis-phrased that:   I should have said:   J'Mon,  Gee!   Got cut.

    Kevin Hart What Is This Game GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - Find &  Share on GIPHY

    hearing deaf dumb & blind kids,,,sure plays a mean pinball.....          Can ya name the 16 going to the Browns Practice Squad? ? ?  by Saturday 4PM... 

    When can we start deducting from Gipper's all-time wasted post lead?

  • @the-gipper said:

    J'Mon got cut.  Gee. 

    I saw this as a complete tossup between J'mon Moore vs Ja'Marcus Bradley getting just one to PS..Browns Daily show'd much of nothing of either.. I was wrong too, taking the larger J'mon wingspan

    a.) J'mon was a Dorsey pick from GB.. b.) Ja'Marcus Bradley is a UDFA Berry pick from Louisiana... something i may have wanted to consider 

    I'm also down DT Ricky Walker & S JT Hassell making it to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    @gumby73 said:

    to PS...  still a tad early, but ya got to cut them.. to get them there..

    That's the thing, it's too early to cut guys that you're trying to get onto the PS.  At least in MHO.

  • Geritol Jones in Dallas must wake up to Elvis's "My Way" daily  https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cowboys-reportedly-cut-ha-ha-clinton-dix-could-still-target-earl-thomas-for-safety-help/  another 27 year old bama baller on the street..over a million dollars richer, besides being told to walk in 5 months...what ah gig.. 

  • Kevin Hart What Is This Game GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - Find &  Share on GIPHY      He'd make a fine candidate, to keep up with all these PS rules for a full season..

    https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/04/nfl-practice-squad-rule-changes-browns/

  • When can we start deducting from Gipper's all-time wasted post lead?

    This from the guy that is posting about the Marshall Tucker Band on this thread?  Or did you just post that on here because Jesus Told you so? 

    Browns keep adding players instead of cutting.   They are at 77 meaning 24 guys got to go by tomorrow afternoon. 

  • When can we start deducting from Gipper's all-time wasted post lead?

    This from the guy that is posting about the Marshall Tucker Band on this thread?  Or did you just post that on here because Jesus Told you so? 

    Browns keep adding players instead of cutting.   They are at 77 meaning 24 guys got to go by tomorrow afternoon. 

    @the-gipper said:

    When can we start deducting from Gipper's all-time wasted post lead?

    This from the guy that is posting about the Marshall Tucker Band on this thread?  Or did you just post that on here because Jesus Told you so?  

    jackass.. The football gods, spoke to me about making this a topic..I can pull the plug on the topic by one button..  Start at your #4 post & see where this gets off track & some folks actually pulling it back on...

    If ya don't like what ya read here? ignore it! It's a growing thing here.... Welcome to the Jungle?

  • @the-gipper said:

    When can we start deducting from Gipper's all-time wasted post lead?

    This from the guy that is posting about the Marshall Tucker Band on this thread?  Or did you just post that on here because Jesus Told you so?  

    jackass.. The football gods, spoke to me about making this a topic..I can pull the plug on the topic by one button..  Start at your #4 post & see where this gets off track & some folks actually pulling it back on...

    If ya don't like what ya read here? ignore it! It's a growing thing here.... Welcome to the Jungle?

    @gumby73 said:

    jackass.. The football gods, spoke to me about making this a topic..I can pull the plug on the topic by one button..  Start at your #4 post & see where this gets off track & some folks actually pulling it back on...

    If ya don't like what ya read here? ignore it! It's a growing thing here.... Welcome to the Jungle?

    You are the one that hijacked your own thread when you went off on  Richard Gere and his guitar collection.   My posts at least were semi-on topic....what with  the J'Mon  Gee he is getting cut. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    jackass.. The football gods, spoke to me about making this a topic..I can pull the plug on the topic by one button..  Start at your #4 post & see where this gets off track & some folks actually pulling it back on...

    If ya don't like what ya read here? ignore it! It's a growing thing here.... Welcome to the Jungle?

    You are the one that hijacked your own thread when you went off on  Richard Gere and his guitar collection.   My posts at least were semi-on topic....what with  the J'Mon  Gee he is getting cut. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You are the one that hijacked your own thread when you went off on  Richard Gere and his guitar collection.   My posts at least were semi-on topic....what with  the J'Mon  Gee he is getting cut. 

    @nickers said:

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    can you read? or can't you see? ? ^^^  Need to know anything about corvette? don't see me either...Bye! A much needed night out away from here...yes, send flowers ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    When can we start deducting from Gipper's all-time wasted post lead?

    This from the guy that is posting about the Marshall Tucker Band on this thread?  Or did you just post that on here because Jesus Told you so?  

    jackass.. The football gods, spoke to me about making this a topic..I can pull the plug on the topic by one button..  Start at your #4 post & see where this gets off track & some folks actually pulling it back on...

    If ya don't like what ya read here? ignore it! It's a growing thing here.... Welcome to the Jungle?

    @gumby73 said:

    jackass.. The football gods, spoke to me about making this a topic..I can pull the plug on the topic by one button..  Start at your #4 post & see where this gets off track & some folks actually pulling it back on...

    If ya don't like what ya read here? ignore it! It's a growing thing here.... Welcome to the Jungle?

    The Jungle is in Cinci. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    You are the one that hijacked your own thread when you went off on  Richard Gere and his guitar collection.   My posts at least were semi-on topic....what with  the J'Mon  Gee he is getting cut. 

    @nickers said:

    I always hated the term "Collection" when it comes to guitar... I think of Richard Gere.. A guy who has a vast collection of vintage guitars... many that were owned by famous players like Eric Clapton.. And he can't play a single lick... To me... That is a complete waste of guitars sitting around and not getting played. I have about 14 . And at some point.. they all get played.. I have my favorites... But there's something about each one that I like... They have their own sound and personality... Especially Stratocasters.. It's probably.. At least in my mind... The most versatile guitar ever created by Leo Fender.. For me though... Strats, Tele's and Les Pauls are still my faves.

    can you read? or can't you see? ? ^^^  Need to know anything about corvette? don't see me either...Bye! A much needed night out away from here...yes, send flowers ?

    @gumby73 said:

    can you read? or can't you see? ? ^^^  Need to know anything about corvette? don't see me either...Bye! A much needed night out away from here...yes, send flowers ?

    Ok sorry. I got you and Nickers confused 

  • Well... This ought to be an interestng weekend...?

  • @gumby73 said:

    Offensive Cuts?===*Gilbert/Davidson/*Lemay/Stanton/J.Bradley/*J.Moore/(P) T.Taylor/E.Brown/*A.Taylor/*W.Wright/J.Toth/(P)Lamm/(P)P.Brown

    Defensive Cuts ?== (P) R.McCray/*W.Harvey/*S.Ajayi/*J.Moffett/D.Lewis jr./M.Meander/E.Benton/*R.Jackson/*AJ Green/*JT Hassell/*R.Walker

    might re-count my G's & figure up a PS by morning light...later......any advice? let it rip!! 

    Practice Squad 16...Gilbert/LeMay-heart//( Stanton-gut)/J.Moore/E.Brown/A.Taylor/W.Wright/W.Harvey/S.Ajayi/R.Jackson/AJ Green/JT Hassell/R.Walker 

    Protected 4....WR-Tawan Taylor DE-Robert McCray TE-Phahoah Brown T-Kendall Lamm  (kinda torn between T- K.Lamm or TE- P.Brown? to saving others)..

    @gumby73 said:

    Practice Squad 16...Gilbert/LeMay-heart//( Stanton-gut)/J.Moore-Cut/E.Brown/A.Taylor/W.Wright/W.Harvey/S.Ajayi/R.Jackson/AJ Green/JT Hassell-CUT/R.Walker-CUT 

    Protected 4....WR-Tawan Taylor DE-Robert McCray TE-Phahoah Brown T-Kendall Lamm  (kinda torn between T- K.Lamm or TE- P.Brown? to saving others)..

    Side note-- The addition of S Ronnie Harrison will cost list ^^ another roster spot...So I'll add J. Moffett to the PS.. while removing Robert Jackson from it... Hopefully, corners MJ & KJ are ready to go ?...  Carlson vs P. Brown? (Coach likes blockers).... MJ Stewart vs. Olumba vs AJ Green?... Ratley vs JoJo vs T. Taylor?..  ?  ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️... can't call it..  

    Final Call ?   

  • Well... This ought to be an interestng weekend...?

    @nickers said:

    Well... This ought to be an interestng weekend...?

    The most unusual FL draft that's for sure.  On one hand it's just plain ol' football on the other hand it's with a pandemic twist.

    I have never been so unprepared for a draft in my FL life.

    Then there's the real football.

  • Cuts coming in. Notable ones are Chad Thomas, Damion Ratley, AJ Green and Dontrell Hilliard.

  • Ratley surprises me a bit.. The rest are right on...

  • Ekuale minor surprise.  The Rest are expected 

  • @gumby73 said:

    Change all ya want, up till Saturday....I'll post cuts as they happen, but ain't checked yet today.. 

    Here's a all 32 team cut tracker that started today.. https://www.nfl.com/news/player-cuts-tracker-nfl-teams-finalize-53-man-rosters-for-2020-season    let's see if it works? & Whom may fall into the dumpster diving season... 

    Saw this list too..       https://www.nfl.com/news/potential-candidates-to-be-traded-or-released-ahead-of-roster-cut-deadline   any interest?  Perryman/Reddick?

    @gumby73 said:

    Here's a all 32 team cut tracker that started today.. https://www.nfl.com/news/player-cuts-tracker-nfl-teams-finalize-53-man-rosters-for-2020-season    

    All final team cuts are in link above ^^^

    Browns will sit at team 10, once waiver claims can start...   https://dknation.draftkings.com/nfl/2020/9/4/21419969/nfl-waiver-wire-rules-2020-which-team-has-top-priority-claims-order