Skip to content

History is going to be made Thursday Night

The Browns Board
24 15 2.4k
  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #1

    History is going to be made Thursday Night, when Brady Quinn takes the field for the first time as our starting QB.

    Right now this is the most important thing we can support. This should be a positive evening for all Cleveland sports fans. this will be Greater than the presidential election itself.

    After the game on Thursday night the performance of the Mighty Quinn will be heard and seen by millions around the world. Leaders will tremble with fear.

    The chineese and russian armies will surrender there dictators to us.

    And all the gold and oil in the world will be given to us out of fear of our new Leader.....The Field general, The Mighty Quinn!!!!!!!

    3441454122-cleveland-browns-quarterback-brady-quinn-fires-11-yard-pass-maurice.JPG

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Not to mention womeon around the world will swoon. The field will be littered with bra's, panties, and some mens underware will litter the field.

  • manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
    #3

    All I know is that I really hope he doesn't make me put a clown wig on him. (I really don't think he will)

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #4

    \ said:

    Not to mention womeon around the world will swoon. The field will be littered with bra's, panties, and some mens underware will litter the field.

    thats funny! icon_lol.gif

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I'm bringing a change of underwear, just in case I get caught up in the moment.

  • K knutz wrote on last edited by
    #6

    You know I've been a browns fan for a good while now.

    I've been reading this site for a few years i think and i really enjoy the place, but............

    But please cut it out with queer ass "Mighty Quinn' crap.

    Jeeeeezus could you be anymore gay? icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

    BTW I don't care who is the QB as long as they win but the nic you are giving him sounds like something a steeler fag would say.

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I hope DA doesn't smuggle in a sniper rifle.

    Doug

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #8

    \ said:

    You know I've been a browns fan for a good while now.

    I've been reading this site for a few years i think and i really enjoy the place, but............

    But please cut it out with queer ass "Mighty Quinn' crap.

    Jeeeeezus could you be anymore gay? icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

    BTW I don't care who is the QB as long as they win but the nic you are giving him sounds like something a steeler fag would say.

    It's satire my friend.

    But like you, those of us the are Browns fans, not ORE player bandwagon fans, wins and good performance from Browns players is what I want.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #9

    brady%20quinn%20fan%20club_std.jpg

    they will be throwing the bras!!!!

    man i wish i could be there!!!

  • DrunkandstoopidD Drunkandstoopid wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I suspect there will be lots of "fans", maybe several from this board, charged with PeeWee Hermaning in public at the game.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #11

    \ said:

    brady%20quinn%20fan%20club_std.jpg

    they will be throwing the bras!!!!

    man i wish i could be there!!!

    Now CLE will be able to have Grady's Ladies and Brady's Ladies in full force.

    Defenders will swoon at his good looks and bright smile.

  • SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #12

    \ said:

    I hope DA doesn't smuggle in a sniper rifle.

    Doug

    Da would miss, and hit the dirt at BQ's feet.

  • T Timugen wrote on last edited by
    #13

    \ said:

    \ said:

    I hope DA doesn't smuggle in a sniper rifle.

    Doug

    Da would miss, and hit the dirt at BQ's feet.

    icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I'm going to be there. I really hope that it works out and we finally have our franchise QB to worship again. Its been too long without Bernie.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #15

    i still dont get it.....

    bigger than the election?

    icon_lol.gif

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Well, I am playing Quinn instead of Trent Edwards on one of my ff teams.

    I won't bench Kurt Warner though, he's been doing pretty good.

    Quinn doesn't seem to have a glaring weakness. DA's weaknesses far, far outweigh his cannon arm. Especially

    when some of his glaring weaknesses is how he USES it.

    Surely Warner isn't hurt this week. haven't checked. uh oh.....

  • C chubb wrote on last edited by
    #17

    \ said:

    Nahh considering DA will be way back on the bench, he'd miss high. He'd miss and hit the ground at BQ's feet only at point blank range.

    Actually, he'd hit him right in the chest since nothing is expected of him.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #18

    \ said:

    Well, I am playing Quinn instead of Trent Edwards on one of my ff teams.

    jack

    glad to see someone else did that....i didn't think edwards vs. ne would be very productive either.

    /jack

  • S samoth wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I'm playing Quinn instead of Favre. He's been streaky this season.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #20

    \ said:

    I'm playing Quinn instead of Favre. He's been streaky this season.

    I am starting him over Eli.