Skip to content

History is going to be made Thursday Night

The Browns Board
24 15 2.4k
  • T Timugen wrote on last edited by
    #13

    \ said:

    \ said:

    I hope DA doesn't smuggle in a sniper rifle.

    Doug

    Da would miss, and hit the dirt at BQ's feet.

    icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I'm going to be there. I really hope that it works out and we finally have our franchise QB to worship again. Its been too long without Bernie.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #15

    i still dont get it.....

    bigger than the election?

    icon_lol.gif

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Well, I am playing Quinn instead of Trent Edwards on one of my ff teams.

    I won't bench Kurt Warner though, he's been doing pretty good.

    Quinn doesn't seem to have a glaring weakness. DA's weaknesses far, far outweigh his cannon arm. Especially

    when some of his glaring weaknesses is how he USES it.

    Surely Warner isn't hurt this week. haven't checked. uh oh.....

  • C chubb wrote on last edited by
    #17

    \ said:

    Nahh considering DA will be way back on the bench, he'd miss high. He'd miss and hit the ground at BQ's feet only at point blank range.

    Actually, he'd hit him right in the chest since nothing is expected of him.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #18

    \ said:

    Well, I am playing Quinn instead of Trent Edwards on one of my ff teams.

    jack

    glad to see someone else did that....i didn't think edwards vs. ne would be very productive either.

    /jack

  • S samoth wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I'm playing Quinn instead of Favre. He's been streaky this season.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #20

    \ said:

    I'm playing Quinn instead of Favre. He's been streaky this season.

    I am starting him over Eli.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #21

    \ said:

    If I had anyone but Warner...

    No kidding. Thanks to him, on both leagues I am in I am racking up points with Boldin, Fittsgerald, and Breaston.

  • S samoth wrote on last edited by
    #22

    \ said:

    \ said:

    If I had anyone but Warner...

    No kidding. Thanks to him, on both leagues I am in I am racking up points with Boldin, Fittsgerald, and Breaston.

    I've ridden Warner for two straight seasons in a league I share a team with my Dad. League champions last year, 7-1 so far this year.

  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
    #23

    \ said:

    \ said:

    I hope DA doesn't smuggle in a sniper rifle.

    Doug

    Da would miss, and hit the dirt at BQ's feet.

    OR the opposing defense would have their hands shot off.

  • A AustinDawg wrote on last edited by
    #24

    \ said:

    Well, I am playing Quinn instead of Trent Edwards on one of my ff teams.

    I won't bench Kurt Warner though, he's been doing pretty good.

    Quinn doesn't seem to have a glaring weakness. DA's weaknesses far, far outweigh his cannon arm. Especially

    when some of his glaring weaknesses is how he USES it.

    Surely Warner isn't hurt this week. haven't checked. uh oh.....

    I'm taking a huge risk. I'm playing Brady over A. Rogers this week. I wasn't going to, but got caught up in the moment, along with Adam Caplan predicting 225 for 2 TDs on the low end.