CNN's Van Jones urges Democrats to pause nighttime BLM protests: The 'unrest' is helping Trump
-
-
yikes. I didn't know Van Jones could say something that stupid.
Just let America know that dem leftists have been encouraging/organizing these riots.
-
The media used to pretend they were fair and ethical.
They're not even doing that anymore. "The news" has become an all out assault on Trump, and they're not even trying to deny it.
While at the rec-center the other day, on the TV was CNN...the caption read "Trump launches dis-information campaign against Biden". Oh really?? And not the other way around?
-
the left/democrats really do think that the American people are very stupid and can be emotionally manipulated easily.
Especially the black folks.
pitiful - I believe the left is going to be slapped into a big defeat in Nov.
-
the left/democrats really do think that the American people are very stupid and can be emotionally manipulated easily.
Especially the black folks.
pitiful - I believe the left is going to be slapped into a big defeat in Nov.
-
I hope you're right. I see too damn many Biden yard signs.
I remember when we used to deliver signs. People told us they could get five bucks to put a gore sign in their yard, but they refused and supported Bush.
Just pitiful. False narratives and fake impressions are emotional persuasive tools of the dishonest. And liberalism,
with a solely emotional bent, has to do that because reality and facts don't fit.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
