Mask lovers
-
I've actually seen two people on separate occasions by themselves wearing a fucking mask on the bike trail. I shit you not. I'm not saying you should throw a fit in a store or a restaurant because they asked you to wear one but even you Democrats have to admit it gets ridiculous. No matter how much you love Biden.
WSS
-
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/politics/trump-biden-coronavirus-mask/index.html
As a matter of fact I think I have, some of them might be right here on TBB politics
???
WSS
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/politics/trump-biden-coronavirus-mask/index.html
As a matter of fact I think I have, some of them might be right here on TBB politics
???
WSS
And this attitude is exactly why the Washington study is predicting 410,000 total COVID deaths by Jan. 2021. Their number one recommendation is mask wearing and this president mocks the man who is doing the patriotic thing of leading by example instead of trying to destroy the data, data gatherers and data analysts as I told you would happen several months ago. Herman Cain says hello from the grave BTW. Bet he regretted not wearing a mask when the end came. Trump is the one who will lose the election because he won't wear a mask and still denies the extent of the virus. Guess what. The virus doesn't give a fuck what you or he thinks about mask wearing. It just goes on it's merry way infecting others through people who think not wearing a mask is political statement in support of the King of Corona.
And how about a commitment from all you non-mask folks. If you end up in the hospital with it, how about an apology before you kick the bucket. Might actually save a few of your non-mask buddies who agree with trumpy's mockery.
-
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/politics/trump-biden-coronavirus-mask/index.html
As a matter of fact I think I have, some of them might be right here on TBB politics
???
WSS
And this attitude is exactly why the Washington study is predicting 410,000 total COVID deaths by Jan. 2021. Their number one recommendation is mask wearing and this president mocks the man who is doing the patriotic thing of leading by example instead of trying to destroy the data, data gatherers and data analysts as I told you would happen several months ago. Herman Cain says hello from the grave BTW. Bet he regretted not wearing a mask when the end came. Trump is the one who will lose the election because he won't wear a mask and still denies the extent of the virus. Guess what. The virus doesn't give a fuck what you or he thinks about mask wearing. It just goes on it's merry way infecting others through people who think not wearing a mask is political statement in support of the King of Corona.
And how about a commitment from all you non-mask folks. If you end up in the hospital with it, how about an apology before you kick the bucket. Might actually save a few of your non-mask buddies who agree with trumpy's mockery.
And this attitude is exactly why the Washington study is predicting 410,000 total COVID deaths by Jan. 2021.
fair enough. That's about three months away. If it doesn't happen or even come close to happening will we get a "sorry I was full of shit"
from you?
Their number one recommendation is mask wearing and this president mocks the man who is doing the patriotic thing of leading by example instead of trying to destroy the data, data gatherers and data analysts as I told you would happen several months ago. Herman Cain says hello from the grave BTW. Bet he regretted not wearing a mask when the end came. Trump is the one who will lose the election because he won't wear a mask and still denies the extent of the virus. Guess what. The virus doesn't give a fuck what you or he thinks about mask wearing. It just goes on it's merry way infecting others through people who think not wearing a mask is political statement in support of the King of Corona.
And how about a commitment from all you non-mask folks. If you end up in the hospital with it, how about an apology before you kick the bucket. Might actually save a few of your non-mask buddies who
agree with trumpy's mockery.
first of all just so we are grounded in reality you do realize that wearing your little Mask doesn't keep you safe from being infected correct? It's not supposed to and it wasn't ever meant for that. Just so we're on the same page. As for myself I think they're stupid and political but I grudgingly were one in public places where I'm supposed to. But I'm not stupid I don't think it's protecting me from Jack schitt. But if I do get it and I do. I hopefully I will be able to remind all of you that when you were finished gloating you can kiss my ass. ?
By the way, this year I've had two friends my age die of cancer. I don't know anybody personally who is died of covid-19.
WSS
-
And this attitude is exactly why the Washington study is predicting 410,000 total COVID deaths by Jan. 2021.
fair enough. That's about three months away. If it doesn't happen or even come close to happening will we get a "sorry I was full of shit"
from you?
Their number one recommendation is mask wearing and this president mocks the man who is doing the patriotic thing of leading by example instead of trying to destroy the data, data gatherers and data analysts as I told you would happen several months ago. Herman Cain says hello from the grave BTW. Bet he regretted not wearing a mask when the end came. Trump is the one who will lose the election because he won't wear a mask and still denies the extent of the virus. Guess what. The virus doesn't give a fuck what you or he thinks about mask wearing. It just goes on it's merry way infecting others through people who think not wearing a mask is political statement in support of the King of Corona.
And how about a commitment from all you non-mask folks. If you end up in the hospital with it, how about an apology before you kick the bucket. Might actually save a few of your non-mask buddies who
agree with trumpy's mockery.
first of all just so we are grounded in reality you do realize that wearing your little Mask doesn't keep you safe from being infected correct? It's not supposed to and it wasn't ever meant for that. Just so we're on the same page. As for myself I think they're stupid and political but I grudgingly were one in public places where I'm supposed to. But I'm not stupid I don't think it's protecting me from Jack schitt. But if I do get it and I do. I hopefully I will be able to remind all of you that when you were finished gloating you can kiss my ass. ?
By the way, this year I've had two friends my age die of cancer. I don't know anybody personally who is died of covid-19.
WSS
air enough. That's about three months away. If it doesn't happen or even come close to happening will we get a "sorry I was full of shit"
from you?
They said by Jan. 2021 with the highest levels likely in Dec. And here is a clue at how good they are at these predictions. Every single prediction they made so far was several thousand UNDER what the actual totals were on the dates predicted for those totals. Here is another clue from the guy who sends out the information, "But the science is clear and the evidence irrefutable: mask-wearing, social distancing, and limits to social gatherings are vital to helping prevent transmission of the virus.” Take notice of what the first on his list is.....mask-wearing. You have to ask yourself why doesn't the King of Corona understand this part of the problem? The answer is he's still a science moron just as much as he is a history moron.
So my answer to you is "Yes" Steve. If we are under 410,000 by Jan. 2021 you will get that answer. In fact I sincerely hope an effective vaccine is out in high enough volume to make that number totally wrong. So I would love to say in Jan. 2021 that I and the model maker were horribly wrong (full of shit) to the high side rather than what has consistently happened, they have been too low every time. His model does not include an effective vaccine nationwide by that time, but then most vaccine experts are saying not until 2021 anyway.
-
January 2021 is 3 1/2 months away right? Even if somebody came out with a vaccine right this minute how long do you think it would take to test it? Pretend Donald Trump supported it for the company that made it.
WSS
-
-
And they have to change the flu shot every year because the strain keeps changing. Similar to the common cold there are hundreds of viruses that cause it so no one vaccine is going to be effective.
WSS
Exactly, so why would we expect this vaccine to be much more effect than a placebo.
-
And they have to change the flu shot every year because the strain keeps changing. Similar to the common cold there are hundreds of viruses that cause it so no one vaccine is going to be effective.
WSS
Exactly, so why would we expect this vaccine to be much more effect than a placebo.
Exactly, so why would we expect this vaccine to be much more effect than a placebo.
Because people are stupid and the media knows it's a good talking point? And it's Pie in the Sky solution that will probably never happen so they can keep bitching ad infinitum.
Like global warming. There's nothing we can really do about it so they can pitch forever. And they don't think we can do anything about it either. They just get angry because we don't seem as scared as they do.
WSS
-
-
read a study that says women should wear masks more.

-
Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.
After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit
???
WSS
-
-
-
Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.
After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit
???
WSS
Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.
After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit
???
WSS
Again, like I've said from the beginning.. If this had been a true pandemic, there would be no better vehicle of transmission than currency.
-
-
Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.
After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit
???
WSS
Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.
After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit
???
WSS
The wife and I were running errands yesterday and stopped at a local dollar store.
Unfortunately we only had one mask in the car, so the wife told me to wear it inside the store, and she was going inside without one.
We no sooner walked through the front door, and the cashier (wearing a mask around her neck) told my wife she couldn’t enter without wearing a mask.
The wife went out to the car while I did the shopping.
When I went to the checkout, the cashier (still wearing the mask under her chin) felt apologetic and said “I’m not being mean...I just have to keep everyone safe”.
I reminded her that a surgical mask provided as much protection as the mask she was wearing that was keeping her Adam’s Apple warm.
Then I pointed out she was handling everything I purchased, and she seemed confused by my comments.
I went outside and told the wife of my conversation with her, she said “that’s why she’s a cashier at a dollar store”.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

