Mask lovers
-
January 2021 is 3 1/2 months away right? Even if somebody came out with a vaccine right this minute how long do you think it would take to test it? Pretend Donald Trump supported it for the company that made it.
WSS
-
-
And they have to change the flu shot every year because the strain keeps changing. Similar to the common cold there are hundreds of viruses that cause it so no one vaccine is going to be effective.
WSS
Exactly, so why would we expect this vaccine to be much more effect than a placebo.
-
And they have to change the flu shot every year because the strain keeps changing. Similar to the common cold there are hundreds of viruses that cause it so no one vaccine is going to be effective.
WSS
Exactly, so why would we expect this vaccine to be much more effect than a placebo.
Exactly, so why would we expect this vaccine to be much more effect than a placebo.
Because people are stupid and the media knows it's a good talking point? And it's Pie in the Sky solution that will probably never happen so they can keep bitching ad infinitum.
Like global warming. There's nothing we can really do about it so they can pitch forever. And they don't think we can do anything about it either. They just get angry because we don't seem as scared as they do.
WSS
-
-
read a study that says women should wear masks more.

-
Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.
After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit
???
WSS
-
-
-
Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.
After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit
???
WSS
Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.
After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit
???
WSS
Again, like I've said from the beginning.. If this had been a true pandemic, there would be no better vehicle of transmission than currency.
-
-
Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.
After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit
???
WSS
Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.
After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit
???
WSS
The wife and I were running errands yesterday and stopped at a local dollar store.Â
Unfortunately we only had one mask in the car, so the wife told me to wear it inside the store, and she was going inside without one.
We no sooner walked through the front door, and the cashier (wearing a mask around her neck) told my wife she couldnât enter without wearing a mask.
The wife went out to the car while I did the shopping.
When I went to the checkout, the cashier (still wearing the mask under her chin) felt apologetic and said âIâm not being mean...I just have to keep everyone safeâ.
I reminded her that a surgical mask provided as much protection as the mask she was wearing that was keeping her Adamâs Apple warm.
Then I pointed out she was handling everything I purchased, and she seemed confused by my comments.
I went outside and told the wife of my conversation with her, she said âthatâs why sheâs a cashier at a dollar storeâ.
-
-
You also need to understand I don't live in Ohio. Our local ordinances pertaining to masks are probably bit less stringent than yours.
Well, shit. Now I am jealous.Â
Admittedly the mom and pops places are pretty cool about it, especially when they're slow.   Went back home for the weekend to see family and hit the local diner before the breakfast rush. Servers didn't seem to care that we walked in and sat in a booth with only half of our group using masks.  Might have been 10 people total in the restaurant at that point.
I get chain stores and the like being under the microscope. Smaller places though, not so much.   It's nice when we see our better judgement being used and not attempt to be over-zealous.Â
-
I really donât consider it rebellious not wearing a mask.
less and less people are subjecting themselves to such an odd request to wear a peice of cloth on there face.
making a scene is not a good idea. Â Just donât wear one. Â Respect business owners though that do approach you, unless you have a medical issue that prevents you from wearing one.
Âif you are an anti masker lookin for confrontation than you make everyone look bad.
i donât wear one and no one gives me a hard time. Â I donât rub it in anyoneâs face either.
-
I try to use common sense. If I am about to enter a bigger outlet (tho I do try to avoid them) like a grocery store or a Lowes/Home Depot I carry a mask with me because the 6' thing isn't gonna happen in there. If someone were to say something (hasn't happened yet) then depending how they approached me, I would either oblige them or tell them to keep their distance .. Smaller outlets, it's never an issue
See, our mask ordinance (probably like yours) is not enforceable if you read deep.. I know people that keep it on their phones to show mask Nazis when need be. I'm lucky, because of my appearance, people don't fuck with me, nor do I with them.Â
  I DO however wear my mask into my Bank!!  I've always wanted to wear a mask into a bank.. ? Back a month or so ago it was like playing Whack a Mole trying to find a BOA branch open around here. I have to do multiple deposits a week.. Well, I had to visit a BOA branch I'd never been in way out east one Monday. So I strolled in with my black pants, black tank top, black hat, black mask, black small duffel bag (full of cash) and sunglasses..
  I wanna tell ya, EVERY head at every desk popped up and the looks on their faces were priceless... Tellers too, customers,, everyone!! ?
Tell me you've never wanted to do that ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login

