Mask lovers
-
I really don’t consider it rebellious not wearing a mask.
less and less people are subjecting themselves to such an odd request to wear a peice of cloth on there face.
making a scene is not a good idea. Just don’t wear one. Respect business owners though that do approach you, unless you have a medical issue that prevents you from wearing one.
if you are an anti masker lookin for confrontation than you make everyone look bad.
i don’t wear one and no one gives me a hard time. I don’t rub it in anyone’s face either.
-
I try to use common sense. If I am about to enter a bigger outlet (tho I do try to avoid them) like a grocery store or a Lowes/Home Depot I carry a mask with me because the 6' thing isn't gonna happen in there. If someone were to say something (hasn't happened yet) then depending how they approached me, I would either oblige them or tell them to keep their distance .. Smaller outlets, it's never an issue
See, our mask ordinance (probably like yours) is not enforceable if you read deep.. I know people that keep it on their phones to show mask Nazis when need be. I'm lucky, because of my appearance, people don't fuck with me, nor do I with them.
I DO however wear my mask into my Bank!! I've always wanted to wear a mask into a bank.. ? Back a month or so ago it was like playing Whack a Mole trying to find a BOA branch open around here. I have to do multiple deposits a week.. Well, I had to visit a BOA branch I'd never been in way out east one Monday. So I strolled in with my black pants, black tank top, black hat, black mask, black small duffel bag (full of cash) and sunglasses..
I wanna tell ya, EVERY head at every desk popped up and the looks on their faces were priceless... Tellers too, customers,, everyone!! ?
Tell me you've never wanted to do that ?
-
Well, I won't be using this BOA branch for a little while.. I generally use that branch but was at one out on the island at about the time this happened. ?
-
I've actually seen two people on separate occasions by themselves wearing a fucking mask on the bike trail. I shit you not. I'm not saying you should throw a fit in a store or a restaurant because they asked you to wear one but even you Democrats have to admit it gets ridiculous. No matter how much you love Biden.
WSS
I've actually seen two people on separate occasions by themselves wearing a fucking mask on the bike trail. I shit you not. I'm not saying you should throw a fit in a store or a restaurant because they asked you to wear one but even you Democrats have to admit it gets ridiculous. No matter how much you love Biden.
WSS
Some people wear it to set a good example, some people wear one because they are at a higher risk than others. I wear one on the bike trail when I ride just to keep bugs out of my face. For the people say "it's my body, it's my choice" when defending themselves for not wearing one, the same can be said for people who do. It's my choice and I will wear one if I want.
-
-
-
-
-
I've actually seen two people on separate occasions by themselves wearing a fucking mask on the bike trail. I shit you not. I'm not saying you should throw a fit in a store or a restaurant because they asked you to wear one but even you Democrats have to admit it gets ridiculous. No matter how much you love Biden.
WSS
Some people wear it to set a good example, some people wear one because they are at a higher risk than others. I wear one on the bike trail when I ride just to keep bugs out of my face. For the people say "it's my body, it's my choice" when defending themselves for not wearing one, the same can be said for people who do. It's my choice and I will wear one if I want.
Some people wear it to set a good example, some people wear one because they are at a higher risk than others. I wear one on the bike trail when I ride just to keep bugs out of my face. For the people say "it's my body, it's my choice" when defending themselves for not wearing one, the same can be said for people who do. It's my choice and I will wear one if I want.
You can do whatever you want. As far as wearing a mask when you're riding a bike or riding in your car alone it makes you look like an idiot. If you do that then you look like an idiot too. And the only people that you would set an example for are other idiots.
The next day of the trail we saw probably at least six people wearing them. Just for the record they were among the people crammed into the Farmers Market asshole to Elbow picking up every piece of fruit in the place. But hey they had their masks on.
I'm not bothered much by people who take extreme precautions, even if I don't. And of course you can choose to look like a fool.
WSS
-
Some people wear it to set a good example, some people wear one because they are at a higher risk than others. I wear one on the bike trail when I ride just to keep bugs out of my face. For the people say "it's my body, it's my choice" when defending themselves for not wearing one, the same can be said for people who do. It's my choice and I will wear one if I want.
You can do whatever you want. As far as wearing a mask when you're riding a bike or riding in your car alone it makes you look like an idiot. If you do that then you look like an idiot too. And the only people that you would set an example for are other idiots.
The next day of the trail we saw probably at least six people wearing them. Just for the record they were among the people crammed into the Farmers Market asshole to Elbow picking up every piece of fruit in the place. But hey they had their masks on.
I'm not bothered much by people who take extreme precautions, even if I don't. And of course you can choose to look like a fool.
WSS
As far as wearing a mask when you're riding a bike or riding in your car alone
I told you why I wear a mask when I ride, to keep bugs out of my face. I only put my mask on in the car when I pull up to a drive thru window. People should not be calling other people idiots because they don't understand why somebody chooses to wear a mask. People with compromised immune systems should always wear them.
-
As far as wearing a mask when you're riding a bike or riding in your car alone
I told you why I wear a mask when I ride, to keep bugs out of my face. I only put my mask on in the car when I pull up to a drive thru window. People should not be calling other people idiots because they don't understand why somebody chooses to wear a mask. People with compromised immune systems should always wear them.
I told you why I wear a mask when I ride, to keep bugs out of my face. I only put my mask on in the car when I pull up to a drive thru window. People should not be calling other people idiots because they don't understand why somebody chooses to wear a mask. People with compromised immune systems should always wear them.
-
As far as wearing a mask when you're riding a bike or riding in your car alone
I told you why I wear a mask when I ride, to keep bugs out of my face. I only put my mask on in the car when I pull up to a drive thru window. People should not be calling other people idiots because they don't understand why somebody chooses to wear a mask. People with compromised immune systems should always wear them.
I told you why I wear a mask when I ride, to keep bugs out of my face. I only put my mask on in the car when I pull up to a drive thru window. People should not be calling other people idiots because they don't understand why somebody chooses to wear a mask. People with compromised immune systems should always wear them.
Actually we should call people idiots if they believe that wearing a mask is going to keep them from getting anything. (that's not their purposes) Not to mention that since you were bragging about what a tough guy you were I'm surprised that you are decrepit and fear that a bout with covid-19 would do you in. In most cases it's a fashion statement or political badge like wearing a Bidenn t-shirt. Or to be fair the absence of which a Maga hat.
Since your fairly new I will repeat this. I have no problem with anyone who is seriously in fear for their lives and decides to take Extreme Measures. In fact I urge them to stay home have their shit delivered and wear their masks to bed should they see fit.
One more time the age group actually in danger is in their 80s. The average lifespan in the United States of America is 78.
WSS
-
I've actually seen two people on separate occasions by themselves wearing a fucking mask on the bike trail. I shit you not. I'm not saying you should throw a fit in a store or a restaurant because they asked you to wear one but even you Democrats have to admit it gets ridiculous. No matter how much you love Biden.
WSS
I've actually seen two people on separate occasions by themselves wearing a fucking mask on the bike trail. I shit you not. I'm not saying you should throw a fit in a store or a restaurant because they asked you to wear one but even you Democrats have to admit it gets ridiculous. No matter how much you love Biden.
WSS
OK, sure Steve. I'm on the high side of 2,000 miles on the bike- and I see folks wearing masks on the trails. Do I think that's necessary? Not at all....
January 2021 is 3 1/2 months away right? Even if somebody came out with a vaccine right this minute how long do you think it would take to test it? Pretend Donald Trump supported it for the company that made it.
WSS
Well, the drug companies came out and said Trump can go to hell if he thinks he's going to pressure them into releasing a vaccine until it's cleared as safe and effective. If- as I saw somewhere- just 50% effective passes muster- I'll probably pass... And then you have the crazies who think it's all a plot by Bill Gates to plant microchips in them....
Again, like I've said from the beginning.. If this had been a true pandemic, there would be no better vehicle of transmission than currency.
That's not how it gets transmitted 95% of the time. Even the Fearless Leader said- "it goes through the air".... Inhalation. Ebola is contact .
You're denying this is a true "pandemic"? The WHO, any epidemiologists who aren't sniffing Trump butt gas, and virtually every country in the world disagrees with you..... Closing on 1,000,000 deaths, but believe whatever you want to.....
-
1 Beyond unnecessary all the way to ridiculous.
2 I never expected the president to push any drug or vaccine to Market. One would think that any rational person would like to see it ASAP however. I never heard any pharmaceutical company to tell him to go to hell. I think some of you people are being naive dancing in circles around a vaccine. Seriously any of you who are deep into the panic and it's not just for political purposes imagine if you were given the opportunity to test the vaccine. That would mean you have a 50-50 chance of it being a placebo. After that who knows what the percentages would be as to whether it works or not. Then you would be infected with the virus and see how it works. So tell me how scared are you? Because most of the people of the test will get the virus. Try to imagine it's not all just about Trump. What would you seriously do?
3 oh good we're arguing semantics.
WSS
-
Hey wait a minute I thought the Europeans were so far superior to us oh, a big bunch of mask-wearing science believing sheep... How could this be? I thought they were fine.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavirus-transmission-europe-wake-up-call-who
WSS
-
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/politics/trump-biden-coronavirus-mask/index.html
As a matter of fact I think I have, some of them might be right here on TBB politics
???
WSS
And this attitude is exactly why the Washington study is predicting 410,000 total COVID deaths by Jan. 2021. Their number one recommendation is mask wearing and this president mocks the man who is doing the patriotic thing of leading by example instead of trying to destroy the data, data gatherers and data analysts as I told you would happen several months ago. Herman Cain says hello from the grave BTW. Bet he regretted not wearing a mask when the end came. Trump is the one who will lose the election because he won't wear a mask and still denies the extent of the virus. Guess what. The virus doesn't give a fuck what you or he thinks about mask wearing. It just goes on it's merry way infecting others through people who think not wearing a mask is political statement in support of the King of Corona.
And how about a commitment from all you non-mask folks. If you end up in the hospital with it, how about an apology before you kick the bucket. Might actually save a few of your non-mask buddies who agree with trumpy's mockery.
And this attitude is exactly why the Washington study is predicting 410,000 total COVID deaths by Jan. 2021. Their number one recommendation is mask wearing and this president mocks the man who is doing the patriotic thing of leading by example instead of trying to destroy the data, data gatherers and data analysts as I told you would happen several months ago. Herman Cain says hello from the grave BTW. Bet he regretted not wearing a mask when the end came. Trump is the one who will lose the election because he won't wear a mask and still denies the extent of the virus. Guess what. The virus doesn't give a fuck what you or he thinks about mask wearing. It just goes on it's merry way infecting others through people who think not wearing a mask is political statement in support of the King of Corona.
And how about a commitment from all you non-mask folks. If you end up in the hospital with it, how about an apology before you kick the bucket. Might actually save a few of your non-mask buddies who agree with trumpy's mockery.
Here's Ohio's numbers again, from today.
The needle on anyone under 60 hasn't moved in months. 80+ year olds continue to die. But hey! Guess what? Old people die. It's literally what they do.
The worldwide life expectancy is 72. After that, poli board, sorry to tell you but you're on borrowed time.
It's going to be really difficult to emotionally appeal to me about how someone already 10 years past the sell by date had their life "tragically cut short".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


.jpg.ea01cec9b4a5fdfd619e455cf271eaa3.jpg)