Skip to content

Cuts around the League

The Browns Board
19 8 481 2
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Pharaoh Brown cut 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #3

    @gumby73 said:

    is Cal still taking those Rosen & Josh Allen victory laps?  DlA.gif       stay tuned Bills Mafia...

    lol. It's Hoorta's fault entirely....that really isn't me, I don't run.

    hqdefault.jpg

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #4

    lol.

    somebody fixed the title of the thread. cool.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #5

    "Josh Allen" and "star".... Hahaha

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #6

    The Bills are back, and Josh Allen looks like the NFL's ...

    https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-are-back-and-josh-allen-nfls-next-star

    May 11, 2020 · Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills took a big step forward in 2019. Fernando Schmude writes why things are set up for Allen to become the NFL's new star in 2020.

    image.jpeg

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #7

    https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/08/bills-training-camp-2020-josh-allen-throws-for-over-300-yards-in-scrimmage-day-9-observations.html?ocid=uxbndlbing

     
    1. Buffalo Bills

    Bills training camp 2020: Josh Allen throws for over 300 yards in scrimmage (Day 9 observations)

    Updated Aug 27, 2020; Posted Aug 27, 2020
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #8
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #9

    in conclusion to the bird's brainless quip:

    Josh Rosen Is the Worst QB From the 2018 NFL Draft's 1st ...

    https://www.sportscasting.com/josh-rosen-is-the...

    Jul 09, 2020 · Josh Rosen hasn’t been the NFL quarterback many hoped for. Although he was one of several QBs selected in the first round of the 2018 draft, he’s been the biggest bust by far. It’s not entirely his fault, though this context doesn’t make his performances in Arizona and Miami, any better.. Josh Rosen came with controversy but was still highly-touted

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Josh Allen couldn't even beat a pretty shitty 2019 Browns team... ?

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #11

    If anyone is unfamiliar with how Cal operates, it is important to know he doesn't quite grasp the internet.

    If he Google searches a phrase that he believes, say "Josh Allen is very good", and literally anything pops up, that's all of the evidence he needs. 

    He'll then proceed to spam the thread in question with links and Google search excerpts while pounding his chest and proclaiming victory. This is all done regardless of with the articles actually say or the legitimacy of the source. 

    It's really one big PSA about old people using the internet

  • The Bills are back, and Josh Allen looks like the NFL's ...

    https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-are-back-and-josh-allen-nfls-next-star

    May 11, 2020 · Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills took a big step forward in 2019. Fernando Schmude writes why things are set up for Allen to become the NFL's new star in 2020.

    image.jpeg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @calfoxwc said:

    The Bills are back, and Josh Allen looks like the NFL's ...

    https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-are-back-and-josh-allen-nfls-next-star

    May 11, 2020 · Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills took a big step forward in 2019. Fernando Schmude writes why things are set up for Allen to become the NFL's new star in 2020.

    image.jpeg

    I had picked the bills to overtake the patriots in that division. However I think I am changing my mind now that I see that cam Newton is all in with the Bill Belichick plan. Newton is not Brady but Newton is very good and will be good enough for Belichick to win with. Not the Super Bowl but that division. I don’t know why but I think that Josh Allen will regress Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.

  • If anyone is unfamiliar with how Cal operates, it is important to know he doesn't quite grasp the internet.

    If he Google searches a phrase that he believes, say "Josh Allen is very good", and literally anything pops up, that's all of the evidence he needs. 

    He'll then proceed to spam the thread in question with links and Google search excerpts while pounding his chest and proclaiming victory. This is all done regardless of with the articles actually say or the legitimacy of the source. 

    It's really one big PSA about old people using the internet

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mld-woody said:

    If anyone is unfamiliar with how Cal operates, it is important to know he doesn't quite grasp the internet.

    If he Google searches a phrase that he believes, say "Josh Allen is very good", and literally anything pops up, that's all of the evidence he needs. 

    He'll then proceed to spam the thread in question with links and Google search excerpts while pounding his chest and proclaiming victory. This is all done regardless of with the articles actually say or the legitimacy of the source. 

    It's really one big PSA about old people using the internet

    He must be an absolute hoot on the Political Forum. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    The Bills are back, and Josh Allen looks like the NFL's ...

    https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-are-back-and-josh-allen-nfls-next-star

    May 11, 2020 · Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills took a big step forward in 2019. Fernando Schmude writes why things are set up for Allen to become the NFL's new star in 2020.

    image.jpeg

    I had picked the bills to overtake the patriots in that division. However I think I am changing my mind now that I see that cam Newton is all in with the Bill Belichick plan. Newton is not Brady but Newton is very good and will be good enough for Belichick to win with. Not the Super Bowl but that division. I don’t know why but I think that Josh Allen will regress Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    I had picked the bills to overtake the patriots in that division. However I think I am changing my mind now that I see that cam Newton is all in with the Bill Belichick plan. Newton is not Brady but Newton is very good and will be good enough for Belichick to win with. Not the Super Bowl but that division. I don’t know why but I think that Josh Allen will regress Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.

    They could be this years surprise team... I expect to see the Chiefs and Packers in this years SB.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Josh Allen isn't elite, it isn't even very good.  But between both him and Rosen, well only one is a starting QB with playoff experience at this moment.

    And that's what counts the most.  

  • @calfoxwc said:

    The Bills are back, and Josh Allen looks like the NFL's ...

    https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-are-back-and-josh-allen-nfls-next-star

    May 11, 2020 · Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills took a big step forward in 2019. Fernando Schmude writes why things are set up for Allen to become the NFL's new star in 2020.

    image.jpeg

    I had picked the bills to overtake the patriots in that division. However I think I am changing my mind now that I see that cam Newton is all in with the Bill Belichick plan. Newton is not Brady but Newton is very good and will be good enough for Belichick to win with. Not the Super Bowl but that division. I don’t know why but I think that Josh Allen will regress Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    I had picked the bills to overtake the patriots in that division. However I think I am changing my mind now that I see that cam Newton is all in with the Bill Belichick plan. Newton is not Brady but Newton is very good and will be good enough for Belichick to win with. Not the Super Bowl but that division. I don’t know why but I think that Josh Allen will regress Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Josh Allen isn't elite, it isn't even very good.  But between both him and Rosen, well only one is a starting QB with playoff experience at this moment.

    And that's what counts the most.  

    Josh Allen is a heck of a kid - his biggest weakness is accuracy - if he gets that right, watch out.

    He is still a work in progress.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I had picked the bills to overtake the patriots in that division. However I think I am changing my mind now that I see that cam Newton is all in with the Bill Belichick plan. Newton is not Brady but Newton is very good and will be good enough for Belichick to win with. Not the Super Bowl but that division. I don’t know why but I think that Josh Allen will regress Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Josh Allen isn't elite, it isn't even very good.  But between both him and Rosen, well only one is a starting QB with playoff experience at this moment.

    And that's what counts the most.  

    Josh Allen is a heck of a kid - his biggest weakness is accuracy - if he gets that right, watch out.

    He is still a work in progress.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @calfoxwc said:

    Josh Allen is a heck of a kid - his biggest weakness is accuracy - if he gets that right, watch out.

    He is still a work in progress.

    I am not certain that that is a thing that ever gets right.. Vinny Testaverde played until he was like 44 and he never got it right. Jameis Winston has been in the league for like five years or more and he’s never gotten it right.

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Josh Rosen, the only NFL quarterback with 2 middle names, is now 3rd at TB.. Likely second in a couple weeks because Blaine Gabbert excites the cockles of nobody's heart.

    Actual analysis of Josh Allen - "His feet often trail after his eyes, as if his body is buffering to execute the command his brain is giving him." Non-biased Bills take

    Today we see the return of Deshone Kizer to LVR's QB room after Mariota went to the IR for 3 weeks with a pec.  Alert the fantasy gods!

  • Josh Rosen, the only NFL quarterback with 2 middle names, is now 3rd at TB.. Likely second in a couple weeks because Blaine Gabbert excites the cockles of nobody's heart.

    Actual analysis of Josh Allen - "His feet often trail after his eyes, as if his body is buffering to execute the command his brain is giving him." Non-biased Bills take

    Today we see the return of Deshone Kizer to LVR's QB room after Mariota went to the IR for 3 weeks with a pec.  Alert the fantasy gods!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #19

    @unsympathetic said:

    Today we see the return of Deshone Kizer to LVR's QB room after Mariota went to the IR for 3 weeks with a pec.  Alert the fantasy gods!

    "Shocking!" - KW

    Wilhelm II, German Emperor