Odell Embarrassing Us Yet Again...
-
-
@browns57 said:
Is this about OBJ or your obsession with the orange man being bad? Take your liberal BS and shove it where the sun doesn't shine and stick with the topic of the Browns and OBJ.
Calling out being pissed on by whores doesn't scream 'liberal' to me. If anything, I think the opposite would be true.
-
@browns57 said:
Is this about OBJ or your obsession with the orange man being bad? Take your liberal BS and shove it where the sun doesn't shine and stick with the topic of the Browns and OBJ.
Calling out being pissed on by whores doesn't scream 'liberal' to me. If anything, I think the opposite would be true.
Calling out being pissed on by whores doesn't scream 'liberal' to me. If anything, I think the opposite would be true.
Just more reaction by a cult follower. Anything you say or do or think about anything that does not show a perfect light on this big Orange goober,they’re going to whine cry moan and snowflake their way around existence.
-
First, if that's OBJ's thing, who cares? If he is weird as hell, that's his prerogative. As long as it is not detrimental to himself, someone else or the team I don't really care.
Second, where is the proof? This lady said she took pictures and sent it to Odell. Ok, post it. Prove your story. I don't think she did and it was just someone whom she thought was OBJ but in all reality, it was just some dude.
Finally, OBJ has done nothing this offseason that doesn't make me think he is all about the Cleveland Browns. He's putting in the work, being a good teammate, and has said nothing in the media. I think he is here in Cleveland for at least 1 more year before they trade him, not because of who he is but because of his contract. IMOP the browns really like him but at some point you can't have 2 wr taking up $30 million in cap space. Although, it's interesting that the browns have an out on both their contracts after this year.
-
First, if that's OBJ's thing, who cares? If he is weird as hell, that's his prerogative. As long as it is not detrimental to himself, someone else or the team I don't really care.
Second, where is the proof? This lady said she took pictures and sent it to Odell. Ok, post it. Prove your story. I don't think she did and it was just someone whom she thought was OBJ but in all reality, it was just some dude.
Finally, OBJ has done nothing this offseason that doesn't make me think he is all about the Cleveland Browns. He's putting in the work, being a good teammate, and has said nothing in the media. I think he is here in Cleveland for at least 1 more year before they trade him, not because of who he is but because of his contract. IMOP the browns really like him but at some point you can't have 2 wr taking up $30 million in cap space. Although, it's interesting that the browns have an out on both their contracts after this year.
First, if that's OBJ's thing, who cares? If he is weird as hell, that's his prerogative. As long as it is not detrimental to himself, someone else or the team I don't really care.
Second, where is the proof? This lady said she took pictures and sent it to Odell. Ok, post it. Prove your story. I don't think she did and it was just someone whom she thought was OBJ but in all reality, it was just some dude.
Finally, OBJ has done nothing this offseason that doesn't make me think he is all about the Cleveland Browns. He's putting in the work, being a good teammate, and has said nothing in the media. I think he is here in Cleveland for at least 1 more year before they trade him, not because of who he is but because of his contract. IMOP the browns really like him but at some point you can't have 2 wr taking up $30 million in cap space. Although, it's interesting that the browns have an out on both their contracts after this year.
What they both want is a good season by OBJ. But even with a, let's say 1,200 yards and 6 TD season, they still won't get a high draft pick. Not a 1st any ways.
-
@browns57 said:
Is this about OBJ or your obsession with the orange man being bad? Take your liberal BS and shove it where the sun doesn't shine and stick with the topic of the Browns and OBJ.

-
Still waiting for him to produce
-
Still waiting for him to produce
Still waiting for him to produce
He produces. Bad plays, whining and dropped passes. The guy has is all
-
So far Blow Me J has flunked pretty bad here in Cleveland... I can't wait till he is gone...
-
-
He suck without a doubt. We should have listened to the Giants fans.
-
@the-gipper said:
Good thing you weren’t around Southern California in 1969.
Shall we call up the Captain?
️
-
That song is from the 70's, but still relevent. I was stationed in CA then.
-
@the-gipper said:
Good thing you weren’t around Southern California in 1969.
Shall we call up the Captain?
️
-
-
That didn't age well.
I guess, on the bright, it's only five more regular season games, maximum, that he can line up against the Browns.
On the flip side of that, will Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham see the entirety of that contract in Browns' uniforms?
-
That didn't age well.
I guess, on the bright, it's only five more regular season games, maximum, that he can line up against the Browns.
On the flip side of that, will Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham see the entirety of that contract in Browns' uniforms?
I guess, on the bright, it's only five more regular season games, maximum, that he can line up against the Browns.
On the flip side of that, will Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham see the entirety of that contract in Browns' uniforms?
I'd be somewhat shocked if OBJ is on the Browns next season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login